Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee (2358 Views)

Why Donald Trump Lost 2020 US Election & Why Joe Biden Won / 8 Reasons Why Donald Trump Fired Rex Tillerson After He Visited Nigeria / What Do We Make Of The Battle Between President Trump And The NFL? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by hassan4: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2017
onald Trump says his call for the firing of National Football League players who kneel during the national anthem to protest systemic racism in America has nothing to do with race. After a weekend of ranting and raving on Twitter about an issue that, for the president, suddenly seems to have taken precedence over North Korea, tax reform, repealing and replacing the Affordable Care Act, and attacking Hillary Clinton, Trump claimed on Sunday evening that

This has nothing to do with race. I’ve never said anything about race. This has nothing to do with race or anything else. This has to do with respect for our country, and respect for our flag.

Full Article on http://castgist.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24792

Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by RomeSankara: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
If they can't respect the anthem of the country the play in then they need to find another country to go play in .they can try Iran , North Korea or Saudi Arabia who are now their heroes ..Meanwhile Bleep LeBron James

2 Likes

Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by hassan4: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
RomeSankara:
If they can't respect the anthem of the country the play in then they need to find another country to go play in .they can try Iran , North Korea or Saudi Arabia who are now their heroes ..Meanwhile Bleep LeBron James
Black Americans abi na African Americans folks complain a lot about irrelevant things if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by ashjay001(m): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2017
RomeSankara:
hassan4:

Black Americans abi na African Americans folks complain a lot about irrelevant things if you ask me.

Its either u're both uninformed or just bigoted!?

Members of ur black race are protesting police brutality against unarmed minorities, n u're sprouting nonsense, in defence of their oppressors!

5 Likes

Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by hassan4: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
ashjay001:

Members of ur black race are protesting police brutality against unarmed minorities, n u're sprouting nonsense, in defence of their oppressors!
Nobody is supporting the bullshit going on in the U.S but do you realize most African America's have no regards for Africa and what happens here?

2 Likes

Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by ashjay001(m): 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
hassan4:

Nobody is supporting the bullshit going on in the U.S but do you realize most African America's have no regards for Africa and what happens here?

Is that why u're happy, trump is on their case?
Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by RomeSankara: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
ashjay001:

What has the National anthem got to do with with police brutality that happened before Trump was sworn in ...Any one that can't honour the American National anthem should go to Saudi and try that ...Nonsense illiterates overpaid monkeys

1 Like

Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by Lucasbalo(m): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
You are a disgrace to black people and humanity all over the world for calling people that looks like you overpaid monkeys because of your support for a racist piece of Basura called trump. Those blacks you are denigrating will feed your entire lineage with their weekly paychecks. They are protesting about the ills of their country and a rat from a Third World is denegrating them. If trump think of the millionaire and multi millionaire blacks as son of bitches, guess what he will think of lowly $1.50 earning a day rat like you in africa ?. Something to ponder about.
RomeSankara:

What has the National anthem got to do with with police brutality that happened before Trump was sworn in ...Any one that can't honour the American National anthem should go to Saudi and try that ...Nonsense illiterates overpaid monkeys
Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by ashjay001(m): 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
RomeSankara:

Yep, who else but a monkey, calling another a monkey!

Taking d knee was also a mode of protest during d civil rights protest!?

There is no where in d US constitution that makes it illegal! Do u even stand up, when ur country's anthem is being sang?
Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by hassan4: 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
RomeSankara:

I tire

2 Likes

Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by Lucasbalo(m): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
That guy is a mental dwarf. Can you believe a guy from Nigeria calling blacks in America monkey because they are protesting injustice in America. Hopefully, most Nigerians are not like this brain dead slowpoke. A worthless Nazi loving piece of garbage.
ashjay001:

There is no where in d US constitution that makes it illegal! Do u even stand up, when ur country's anthem is being sang?

1 Like

Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by Lucasbalo(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hush your mouth. I am a Black American and what the heck do you know about America except the junks you and your ilk get from Nazi loving Faux News ?. How come overwhelming majority of Nigerian Americans loathe the racist pig named trump ?. They know him better than you and your ilks.
hassan4:

Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by hassan4: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Hush your mouth. I am a Black American and what the heck do you know about America except the junks you and your ilk get from Nazi loving Faux News ?. How come overwhelming majority of Nigerian Americans loathe the racist pig named trump ?. They know him better than you and your ilks.

Ass licker. I know more about American history than you and your father combined. Jerk off to that

1 Like

Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by Lucasbalo(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2017
Yes from your cave in Nigeria. Hungry piece of garbage supporting Klan and Nazi. Go choke on your $1 a day.
hassan4:

Ass licker. I know more about American history than you and your father combined. Jerk off to that
Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by RomeSankara: 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
ashjay001:

Taaaa go and take that Ya Knee In the Islamic Republic of Saudi Arabia and leave USA alone sir
Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by ashjay001(m): 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
RomeSankara:

Taaaa go and take that Ya Knee In the Islamic Republic of Saudi Arabia and leave USA alone sir

Bloody.....
Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by Beautyaddy: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
hassan4:

Are you minding them? Sometimes they seem to do the right things at the wrong time.

Right, they do have a right to protest but it shouldn't be on the time of people who have used their hard earned money to come watch a game they have paid for to get away from the constant culture war politics that has clouded the news coverage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by Beautyaddy: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Yes from your cave in Nigeria. Hungry piece of garbage supporting Klan and Nazi. Go choke on your $1 a day.

How do you know that the fellow lives in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
Beautyaddy:

Are you minding them? Sometimes they seem to do the right things at the wrong time.

Right, they do have a right to protest but it shouldn't be on the time of people who have used their hard earned money to come watch a game they have paid for to get away from the constant culture war politics that has clouded the news coverage.

No wonder the black race has been discriminated against and oppressed for ages. You must be extremely dvmb to speak out against a black man protesting police violence peacefully or a Nazi.
Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
hassan4:

Police violence is irrelevant? I am not surprised you say it. It is normal in Nigeria for the police and military to treat you like a piece of sh.it.
Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
RomeSankara:

These people protest so that people like you will be treated equally and you have a problem with it? You must be a special kind of stewpid. Beyond redemption.
Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by Beautyaddy: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

No wonder the black race has been discriminated against and oppressed for ages. [b]You must be extremely dvmb [/b]to speak out against a black man protesting police violence peacefully or a Nazi.

Don't you see how it takes an extremely dumb person to know another?

Anyways, protesting from anyone or any race should be done at the right time and not during a Nation's National Anthem or paid public event time.
Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by RomeSankara: 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

These people protest so that people like you will be treated equally and you have a problem with it? You must be a special kind of stewpid. Beyond redemption.

I am not a fool like you so I know they are only protesting out of Ignorance and stupidity ..when are they going to protest against inner city Gangs that have killed more black Americans than anything , when are they going to protest against drugs , when are they going to protest against poor black education ..My friend I have an extremely high IQ you can't bait me with any stupid race card just like that ..Recieve sense in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by Beautyaddy: 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2017
RomeSankara:

I am not a fool like you so I know they are only protesting out of Ignorance and stupidity ..when are they going to protest against inner city Gangs that have killed more black Americans than anything , when are they going to protest against drugs , when are they going to protest against poor black education ..My friend I have an extremely high IQ you can't bait me with any stupid race card just like that ..Recieve sense in Jesus Name

They can protest too by contributing financial needs to those listed black communities needs to make a difference or even go back to school to get higher education in order to be able to join in high Legislative positions and move up the ladder to higher government positions so that their full wanted changes can be felt other than making a public fool and embarrassment of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2017
RomeSankara:

So if I decide to protest against nuclear power, I also have to protest against whale hunt and child labor? I am not allowed to dedicate myself to one thing at a time?

You have the IQ of a mouse on crystal meth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by RomeSankara: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

So if I decide to protest against nuclear power, I also have to protest against whale hunt and child labor? I am not allowed to dedicate myself to one thing at a time?

You have the IQ of a mouse on crystal meth.

A beg take you black stupidity away from my mention ..I hate nonsense
Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2017
Beautyaddy:

They can protest too by contributing financial needs to those listed black communities needs to make a difference or even go back to school to get higher education in order to be able to join in high Legislative positions and move up the ladder to higher government positions so that their full wanted changes can be felt other than making a public fool and embarrassment of themselves.

How do you know they are not contributing financially to impoverished areas?
And you have the audacity to call other people f.o.olish.

1 Like

Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2017
RomeSankara:

A beg take you black stupidity away from my mention ..I hate nonsense

I will quote you re.tarded azz for as long as I choose to. Next time think before you post. I am on your case from now on.
Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by RomeSankara: 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

I will quote you re.tarded azz for as long as I choose to. Next time think before you post. I am on your case from now on.

When I say people that take a Knee and retards like you who support them are either just being mischievous or dolts and you have proven me right once more .

1 Like

Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by Lucasbalo(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Beautyaddy:

How do you know that the fellow lives in Nigeria?
A guy that doesn't know a damn thing about America and he resorts to mentioning my dad in his stupid post. Let him tell us where he lives in America and what he does in US to make him an expert. The same goes for you too.
Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by Lucasbalo(m): 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2017
RomeSankara:

When I say people that take a Knee and retards like you who support them are either just being mischievous or dolts and you have proven me right once more .
I know that you know me well even before you change your moniker from SallamRushdee . Your obsession with a racist pig is scary. He trump thinks of you and your ilk as subhuman. Take it from me and I have known trump as a racist over 30 years ago and like I told you many times before, here is one American that loathes him because he's very divisive. A guy that hails Nazi and Klan members as good citizens but criticizing blacks and calling them son of bitches for protesting. He is an aberration and abomination and his days will go away sooner or later. He's a black spot on America regardless of what you say from Nigeria.
Re: Why Donald Trump Attacked The NFL Players Who Take A Knee by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Mindfulness:

weird isnt it? superstar athletes and musicians are the modern day equivalent of house niggers. they can choose to ignore the plight of their fellow negroes with no skin off their teeth.

to paraquote dave chapelle, they did the only other thing you can do if you cannot 'pass' they got rich and famous.

rather than bask in their newfound priviledge and ignore the plight of those left behind, they are using their status to call attention to galring inequality. and it is nigerians who are playing postmodern house nigger and cussing them out. a-fking-mazing how nigerians are so easily influenced by right wing bloggers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel Admits Its Lies In The Killing Of Palestines. / Race Wars Today ? Maybe ? Kkk Vs Black Panther In Cleveland Today / Raoul Moat: Britain's Most Wanted Villain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.