Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,742,057 members, 6,504,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 September 2021 at 04:38 PM

Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free (1312 Views)

...eCommerce Creation And Management / Website Creation For 28k / Search Engine Optimization Techniques To Drive Massive Traffic To Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by FunctionX(m): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
All for free! Be empowered at the comfort of your home for free

Here is an opportunity to learn Web design, Programming, ang coding and a whole lot of other courses for free! Yes, for free!
lynda.com is the answer! Unlike Youtube, lynda offers in-depth training by professionals and you become the guru you deserve to be in your desired skill.

lynda which has been existing for years, charges you whopping $37 for a month to learn, But our team of digital marketers have come as an intermediary to help you get lynda account for just 2k. And you start learning for free, rather than going out there to gulp thousands to learn.

You will also get a software for downloading the videos for free even though the software isn't free
Do you wish to become a pro in you field of endeavour.
Are you tired of looking for tutorials.
Well search no more because we are here to remedy that.
LYNDA @ www.lynda.com is an online platform where professionals teach and organize video tutorials and courses in any field.
Access to lynda courses cost $35 per month (#13,500).
But we are giving out a lifetime lynda premium account for just #2,000.
We will also give you tutorials on how to download their videos for offline viewing. Interested persons should send an email to functionxstudios@gmail.com . For further enquires call 08150679009.
Proofs of the accounts BELOW.
Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by FunctionX(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
Proofs

Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by FunctionX(m): 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
FunctionX:
Proofs

Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by FunctionX(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=FunctionX post=61044847][/quote]

Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by FunctionX(m): 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
more

Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by FunctionX(m): 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2017
Still available
Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by MeloGist(m): 8:06am On Mar 07, 2018
FunctionX:
Still available

Still available?
Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by FunctionX(m): 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
MeloGist:

Still available?
Yes
Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by FunctionX(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
Still ongoing
Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by MeloGist(m): 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2018
FunctionX:
Still ongoing

I am interested bro
Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by FunctionX(m): 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
MeloGist:

I am interested bro
Email at functionxstudios@gmail.com
Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by FunctionX(m): 5:39am On Aug 05, 2018
FunctionX:
Email at functionxstudios@gmail.com
I have sent the lynda account details to your mail. If you encounter any problem just email or call.
Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by jpride(m): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2018
Send me details jerryokpeh@gmail.com
Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by MeloGist(m): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2018
FunctionX:

I have sent the lynda account details to your mail.
If you encounter any problem just email or call.

Thanks bro
Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by FunctionX(m): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
STILL AVAILABLE
Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by FunctionX(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2018
STILL ONGOING
Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by FunctionX(m): 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
Introducing the lynda desktop app

Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by hannahwealth(f): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
Anyone that want to patronize the OP on Lydia account should go ahead without fear. I recently purchase a premium account from him and its real and am really enjoying Lydia tutorials for a small token.

1 Like

Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by emes2swt(m): 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
WhatApp

Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by FunctionX(m): 11:18am On Oct 27, 2018
hannahwealth:
Anyone that want to patronize the OP on Lydia account should go ahead without fear. I recently purchase a premium account from him and its real and am really enjoying Lydia tutorials for a small token.
I appreciate the vote of confidence

1 Like

Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by MeloGist(m): 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
hannahwealth:

This guy is a very trusted person.. I love the way he responds when there is any issues, he is not the type of person that will ignore you after you pay to them.

I'm also enjoying my Lynda premium courses for a shikini price cool

1 Like

Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by FunctionX(m): 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
Please don't come to my inbox and start telling me to give you an account to pay later. If you don't believe us or trust us enough just forget about it
Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by FunctionX(m): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2018
Still ongoing
Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by FunctionX(m): 6:25am On Jan 04, 2019
Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by FunctionX(m): 11:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
https://www.lynda.com/subject/all
Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by FunctionX(m): 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2019
Subjects at lynda.com and number of courses available on it

Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by FunctionX(m): 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
Still ongoing
Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by FunctionX(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
FunctionX:
All for free! Be empowered at the comfort of your home for free

Here is an opportunity to learn Web design, Programming, ang coding and a whole lot of other courses for free! Yes, for free!
lynda.com is the answer! Unlike Youtube, lynda offers in-depth training by professionals and you become the guru you deserve to be in your desired skill.

lynda which has been existing for years, charges you whopping $37 for a month to learn, But our team of digital marketers have come as an intermediary to help you get lynda account for just 1k. And you start learning for free, rather than going out there to gulp thousands to learn.

You will also get a software for downloading the videos for free even though the software isn't free
Do you wish to become a pro in you field of endeavour.
Are you tired of looking for tutorials.
Well search no more because we are here to remedy that.
LYNDA @ www.lynda.com is an online platform where professionals teach and organize video tutorials and courses in any field.
Access to lynda courses cost $35 per month (#13,500).
But we are giving out a lifetime lynda premium account for just #1,000.
We will also give you tutorials on how to download their videos for offline viewing. Interested persons should send an email to functionxstudios@gmail.com . For further enquires call 08150679009.
Proofs of the accounts BELOW.
Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by FunctionX(m): 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
still ongoing
Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by FunctionX(m): 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
still ongoing
Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by FunctionX(m): 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2019
STILL AVAILABLE
Re: Learn Html, SEO Optimization, Website Creation And Interesting Courses For Free by FunctionX(m): 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
STILL AVAILABLE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Web Hosting Companies / Let Me Help You Build Your Forum And Blog / Unbeleivably Cheap Web Space For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.