Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,016 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:31 AM

Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses (74394 Views)

Photos Of The First Nigerian Actors Before 1930 / Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by queen2(f): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2006
Anyone knows this yuroba actor

http://muyauthentic.tripod.com/id4.html
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by owo2390(m): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2006
Yes, he is a pretty good actor
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by queen2(f): 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2006
And here's omotola's new site

http://omotolaworld.com/newsite/

Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by teddycool(f): 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2006
hello guys, does anybody knows jim iykes websites.
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by sleehm: 12:26am On Jul 19, 2006
Hey peeps check out Kate Henshaw Nuttall's website and check out the gallery and contact page. I think the site's not bad. What y'all think?
URL is http://www.katehenshawnuttall.com

Hola
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by Nomso(f): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2007
Hi all, check out this sites:
www.iniedo.tv (for all ini edo's fans)
www.jimiyke.net (for all jim iyke's fans)

Stay cool
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by 9ja4eva: 8:40am On Mar 03, 2007
Nice sites all the way sha.
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by trendy(f): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2007
cool, thanks for the jim iyke address
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by redish: 1:20am On Mar 21, 2007
Just visited OMOTOLA'S website and i must say im not dissapointed my girl represented with nice pictures and layout. Her site is the only nollywood star site with an active forum.So if this damsel's your fav star hurry.
   www.omotola.tv.    wink
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by 9ja4eva: 5:13am On Mar 22, 2007
Yeah her site is among the best and for d forums i tink a couple have deirs on too.Its nice knowing sha.
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by sala1: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2007
hey sorry did anybody of mr latin's own,  na that one i want,
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by sala1: 7:52am On Apr 13, 2007
hey 9ja4ever whats up with u. do u know of any again tell me,
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by 9ja4eva: 7:53am On Apr 13, 2007
Nah i dnt.Which ones r u looking for?
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by sala1: 8:03am On Apr 13, 2007
anyone u have,
cheesy
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by 9ja4eva: 8:05am On Apr 13, 2007
I wld search and paste it k.
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by Saymamy(f): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2007
Hey guys.This Nigerian Actress is quite new yeah nd she is quite young. Her name os Tobi Igbenoba. Her websire address is  www.tobi-igbenoba.piczo.com    . She is has some great talent mehn, in acting nd other stuff concerning performing arts. Well i'll let you guys go check her out yourself yeah.

TOBI IGBENOBA: www.tobi-igbenoba.piczo.com
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by rudia(f): 8:34am On Sep 04, 2007
Can someone assist me with the websites of the following: Stella Damasus, Desmond Elliot, Maureen Solomon and Chiege.
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by Saymamy(f): 1:22am On Sep 16, 2007
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by 9ja4eva: 1:03am On Sep 20, 2007
rudia:

Can someone assist me with the websites of the following: Stella Damasus, Desmond Elliot, Maureen Solomon and Chiege.

I dont think they have
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by ngmilitant: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2007
bimbo akintola has a website?
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by amylizzy(f): 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2008
yep
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by Quesera: 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2008
I THINK THERE IS A LINK TO STELLA DAMASCUS's BLOG ON
www.dachic..com
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by whiteroses(f): 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2008
they all have facebook, just type their name you'll find them, but if you are looking for 9ice you have to type in his real full name
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by nigeriantalent: 9:02pm On May 08, 2009
Message from blog spot regarding Stella Damasus website: Sorry, the blog at stelladamasus. . com has been removed

Many of these sites are dead  embarassed These Nigerian actors dont know what to do with a website.

Are you looking to hire amateur/professional actors and extras?

- Quickly search for models by city or by specialty
- View detailed online portfolios of hundreds of models, actors and other talents
- We don't take any commissions

Please Visit: www.nigeriantalent.com and begin your search. Its free!

Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by fr07(m): 5:12pm On May 09, 2009
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by CarlosVent(m): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2009
what will u do with their websites ?
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by 9ja4eva: 2:57am On Jan 07, 2010
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by snoweghosa: 4:05am On Mar 09, 2010
can somebody tell or show me were to register to Nolly wood in edo state, i also need a troup which i can join which will make me grow fast and also acting with them to promote my ability in the entertainment industry.      i need you all advice and directive.
                                   thanks
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by Dakween007(f): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2012
Terry1: Hello people, I got some very few websites of some nigerian actors and actress,
Can anyone of you kindly give me some especially Ramsey Noah's and Emeka Ikye?

RMD = www.rmdpromotions.com
Genevieve = www.aboutgenevieve.com
Rita Dominics = www.ritadominic.com

Please I will appreciate it.
d website abt gene z wrong or let me say does nt exist!
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by meobizy(f): 2:11am On Nov 08, 2018
I guess this was a fad at the time. None of the listed sites work anymore. What a shame on Nollywood. It’s no wonder we can’t compete internationally.
I bet those actors ran the sites like bloggers do nowadays, hoping it will make them money rather than recognition.
Re: Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses by jbblues24(m): 7:55am On May 31, 2019
Such idea, many playfulness, so admirable undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gedoni Welcomes Khafi With A Passionate Kiss As She Returns To Nigeria From UK / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Gifty Romancing Bassey, Male Housemate On Big Brother Naija (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.