Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Stolen Money Through Ussd - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stolen Money Through Ussd (494 Views)

Lagos Residents Scramble To Pick Stolen Money: Video / Suspects Who Stashed Stolen Money In Pants (Throwback Photos) / Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Money Through Ussd by Kay25(m): 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
One of the daugthers of a woman around my father's shop in ibadan got her money stolen through gtb bank money transfer to another account of gtb.she seems not to understand what really happened she then went to gt branch at ring road in ibadan where one of their staff told her the name of the holder of the account the money was made but she declined she didn't do that and probably one of her colleague at a place of work did that.but what am particular about is that gtbank said she should forget about it that nothing can be done so I am wondering if gt is supporting crime in the country or should they not take appropriate step to find out what really happened Who the owner of the account is and through that apprehend the thief.. Please help out reallY confuse how our bank does their services in mysteries..pls moderator help push to fp need clarification and justification on this matter and what next to do to help her get her money just a poor little girl thanks
Re: Stolen Money Through Ussd by fr3do(m): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2017
abeg no put sand sand for our collective garri
737 saves us a lot of stress.
Re: Stolen Money Through Ussd by BumbleDevil: 5:11am On Sep 27, 2017
Kay25:
One of the daugthers of a woman around my father's shop in ibadan got her money stolen through gtb bank money transfer to another account of gtb.she seems not to understand what really happened she then went to gt branch at ring road in ibadan where one of their staff told her the name of the holder of the account the money was made but she declined she didn't do that and probably one of her colleague at a place of work did that.but what am particular about is that gtbank said she should forget about it that nothing can be done so I am wondering if gt is supporting crime in the country or should they not take appropriate step to find out what really happened Who the owner of the account is and through that apprehend the thief.. Please help out reallY confuse how our bank does their services in mysteries..pls moderator help push to fp need clarification and justification on this matter and what next to do to help her get her money just a poor little girl thanks

WHO PAID YOU FOR THIS.......HOW MUCH ARE YOU PAID
Re: Stolen Money Through Ussd by Kay25(m): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
BumbleDevil:

WHO PAID YOU FOR THIS.......HOW MUCH ARE YOU PAID

Paid me for what why do u nigerians talk out of sense sometimes what is a pain to someone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police In Ohio Use GPS Dart To Track Fleeing Suspect And Avoid Vehicle Chase / JUST IN: EFCC Reveals How Ex-naf Chiefs Diverted N21bn To Personal Accounts / Nigeria Police Rated ‘worst’ In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.