Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,011 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Joullof Rice And Redbonesmith - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Joullof Rice And Redbonesmith (506 Views)

Replies To Redbonesmith And Probz / Kidnappers In Delta State Ask Wife To Prepare Rice And Serve Them Before Whiskin / Jollof Rice And Bigfrancis21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joullof Rice And Redbonesmith by ewa26: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
Em hon it's said that jollof rice is the way to every Nigerian's heart and since you no like me I think eee will be good if I give you some jallof ricestraight from anioma ok, I will make it smoky by way of firewood just for u ok, erm which spices will I put for you
Re: Joullof Rice And Redbonesmith by ewa26: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2017
i dey for Ogwashi Akwa ok
Re: Joullof Rice And Redbonesmith by ewa26: 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
is it the plain classic jollof rice or do you want the leafy vegetable one Or is it seafood I put for you
Re: Joullof Rice And Redbonesmith by ewa26: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
side dishes: moin mai, coleslaw, steamed greens/ugu, em salading, tuna, vanilla sandwich, hardboiled egg ok RedboneSmith which of these appealing to gi
Re: Joullof Rice And Redbonesmith by ewa26: 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
I believe is healthier without meat so the richness of it will come from em distin, tomarro ok and I will use sweet basmatti in place of d regular fat long grainig rice to make it sweet in the absence of meat ok, bu boiled egg can be you protein
Re: Joullof Rice And Redbonesmith by ewa26: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
RedboneSmith em hon I will like you to pick it up in asaba ok because I my restaurant is in Asaba I only stay in Ogwashin ukwa for weekending ok
Re: Joullof Rice And Redbonesmith by ewa26: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
RedboneSmith em hon what side dish do you take for your Jollof Rice pls, is it dodo, main mai, saladins (or d samali, em salami) erm distin, eh hen abacha Some people crave Party Jollof Rice with abacha
Re: Joullof Rice And Redbonesmith by ewa26: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
RedboneSmith, em do you like it sweet and savoury or smoky dry kind of taste I will get it to you this night in potakot ok, I will make it worth your while ok Redbone because that party taste is just unbearable
Re: Joullof Rice And Redbonesmith by ewa26: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sorry I mean Em u bearable ok, unbeatable

(1) (Reply)

Things Africa Has Given To The World / Brazilians Consulting Ifa / Oluwo, Oba Akanbi Stops Rain From Falling For The Egungun Festival In Iwo Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.