Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,920 members, 7,802,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell (85170 Views)

Signs You Are Losing Faith In God / How To Cast Powerful Love Spell For Free / 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by slam7000(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2017
scooby12:

How you take know say there's nothing like love spell?

How you take know say there's something like love spell?
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Ryabcool(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2017
NLmember:

Is that you on your DP abi fake pic? If its you then you're a hottie sha grin
And I don't even practise ATR, I was just playing when I asked for it.
Also- yes, I am a feminist on even this account. I no dey hide am.
lol! Yes, it's me on my dp. Thank you for the compliment. kiss

@bolded, thank goodness. I was already imagining who the unlucky person might be. grin
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2017
Ryabcool:
lol! Yes, it's me on my dp. Thank you for the compliment. kiss

@bolded, thank goodness. I was already imagining who the unlucky person might be. grin
No wahala fine boy.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by vikstandon(m): 9:29am On Sep 30, 2017
Babalawos:
Nothing is free! Everything has price even Christians pay their price too by not breaking the ten commandments. In ATR, we don't break taboos!

I know of a strong babalawo that Ogun killed because he broke the taboo of Ogun. I also know of a powerful Aiyelala Priest in Ogheghe Phase 1 close to my shrine whom Aiyelala killed. You dont break taboos in ATR and go free.

That is why IFA recommend Ebos (Sacrifices) than charms to His children because IFA knows the dangers of breaking taboos.

Babalawo!... I agree with you on the issue of SACRIFICE...But wish to put you on track, we Christians no longer make sacrifice, instead we key into that made by CHRIST by showing our commitment, we no longer struggle to keep the LAWS cos by human inclination, No sacrifice of rams, sheep or goat is enough to save u, keeping the laws isn't possible. We are complete in HIM(JESUS CHRIST), who has paid once and for all time sacrifice, making it possible for me to keep the laws and presenting me perfect even when I fell in one, he does sanctify me...All I need is to shout out to HIM in repentance... ALBA FATHER, HELP ME!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by joe4christ(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2017
701ecilana:

Did you read through his list of dos and don'ts?
Yet these people will come after me with loaded guns for just accepting Jesus Christ without doing anything. just accept Him, and they'll want to kill me for it.

See what satan makes sane people do? cry cry cry

No wonder bisexuality is has become so common, Satan makes them do these things.

Ohhhhhh, My father in Heaven. Save these people from the manacles of satan.

Oga shut up jor, your ignorance simply sparks an anger in me.
The universe is govern by natural laws which if at all such law must be altered by any individual, such a person must go through a difficult task or observe some rules which usually are difficult to maintain. So, just shut up jare, spirituality is way beyond religion and its indoctrinations

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2017
slam7000:

How you take know say there's something like love spell?

I tried it when I was a teenager and it worked. So how you know say there's nothing like love spell?
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by atheist5(m): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2017
QueryUnical:

Thats an assignment for you. Find out. Go getv utself the appropriate hearing aid.
lol this one don cholo finish
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by femi4: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Babalawos...I want to do money ritual biko. Light one sad
First question you should ask Babalawo is why he's not rich

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by XaintJoel20: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2017
Babalawos:
Nothing is free! Everything has price even Christians pay their price too by not breaking the ten commandments. In ATR, we don't break taboos!

I know of a strong babalawo that Ogun killed because he broke the taboo of Ogun. I also know of a powerful Aiyelala Priest in Ogheghe Phase 1 close to my shrine whom Aiyelala killed. You dont break taboos in ATR and go free.

That is why IFA recommend Ebos (Sacrifices) than charms to His children because IFA knows the dangers of breaking taboos.

It appears you are operating from Benin.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Banter1(m): 10:58am On Sep 30, 2017
Babalawos:
Post the lady full names and picture here you want to charm

what? Not happening here.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Jogunomi1: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2017
Babalawos, advice about this, please.

I met a woman online who I like so much. She is rich, but her money is not the reason I like her.

I told a very strong Ifa priest, and I bore a sacrifice because of her. But she hated me more. My uncle in the village is a respected occvlt man. He took me to a river bank, and we cast a sp.ell using obi abata. Still, she dete.sts me. Being a highly respected teacher, a student I taught years back in a private school is now a successful Celestial church prophet. I told him the woman I want in this life doesn't want me. He boasted that if I truly want her, she is mine. Various spe.lls that he ordinarily wouldn't cast for people were done for me. Though she doesn't want me, but I could still talk to her online, but after these cele church spells, she blocked all means of reaching her, like disappearing from a forum where she is very popular. I'm even afraid that maybe something bad happened to her. Her traces can't be found in any social media again in the last tso months.

You may be worried about my safety. Understand that I have the strongest protection any priest can think of on this planet.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by hipsyleema(f): 11:07am On Sep 30, 2017
Guys have not finished us abi?

Diegostan:
Kai,.. Nawa oo

Girls have killed us.

WTF is that 3rd pic..
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by osuofia2(m): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2017
Babalawos:
Eating of extreta taboo is mainly for yahoo boys prescribed by their Orisa Priest and not for love spells (charm)

hmm...
But how does yahoo boiz charm work on a white woam staying over seas?
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by TimeMod1: 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
QueryUnical:

Thats not how God's power work. U find out on your own.
I'm a man of few words. So, If you're very sure of yourself, take up the challenge as I have stipulated.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by TheRealOwner(m): 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
graphiti:

The issh is dt d cosmic forces will always make a way for d taboos to be broken undecided
How does one permanently prevent rain from touching oneself?
How does one prevent himself from making love to a pregnant woman who prolly doesn't even know she's two days pregnant? etc

Its d same deity dt made d "disappearing" charm for the cockroach dt also made d "hunting proficiency" charm for d fowl

Once one tries to tamper with nature in this way, one sets himsef/herself up for a self~inflicted potential booby-trap! lipsrsealed

#Que Sera Sera!!!

Honestly this is the best advice I have seen on this thread.
The "gain" of the Forces behind all these spells is to fvck up the lives of both the Caster and the receiver of the spells... usually permanently!!!

Besuses, those who engage in fetish stuff are usually abnormal, don't have peace of mind , keep observing ridiculous rules and are u
very fearful. such a life, I do not desire

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Stefaniebo(f): 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
QueryUnical:

Scripture wrongly interpteted.

"Drink water from your own cistern" means sleep with your wife.

There is a similar scripture ,"Stolen water taste sweet."In these scripture water is euphemistically used for sex.

As to.the other.scripture, it was part of a threat given by.the emmissary of an idol worshipping or pagan Nation who assumes Istreaites live like them.

For details on what instructions God gave the Isrealites converning food, visit Leveticus. They consist more of dont's.
thankyou
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by slam7000(m): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
scooby12:

I tried it when I was a teenager and it worked. So how you know say there's nothing like love spell?

When I was a teenager, I saw a thousand people who tried it and it didn't work.

It's fake bro. Ain't nothing like love spell. One idiot near my street tried 'touch and follow' He wasted his money and then foolishly attempted to get the girl by touching her. She got very upset rained abuses on him.

Don't patronise those people.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by sugarsoul(m): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
kristen12:
What are the implications of using a love spell on someone? I heard about the first child of one being an slowpoke especially men. Pls how true is it?

Its been a while you posted babalawos, your threads are enlightening to an extent. I hope all is well? I always look foward to reading from you.
And it's been a while since I've seen you around..how you dey na
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by slam7000(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
osuofia2:
hmm...
But how does yahoo boiz charm work on a white woam staying over seas?

Don't fall that. You'll just eat human faeces for nothing. Shyte don't give money and make another person fall mugu. You'll just consume lots of bacteria, inflict yourself with typhoid etc. The person who dumped the shyte might be suffering TB, gono, hiv etc.

What kind of idiots would even contemplate touching another person's poo for whatever gain?

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by kristen12(f): 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
sugarsoul:

And it's been a while since I've seen you around..how you dey na
Very fine. You?
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by TheRealOwner(m): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
QueryUnical:

Didnt read your post closely.I have heard d voice of his spirit audibly several times. I am not talking of imagination here.

how can I hear him? can you help me? this is not a joke or a troll... Treat as important
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2017
amstamon:

Why u no kuku stay away from yoruba pastor also, not only yoruba girl.
Why u no come drag me from there now?...........adviser
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by femi4: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
hipsyleema:
Guys have not finished us abi?

Ladies do it more especially if the guy is ATM
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
slam7000:

When I was a teenager, I saw a thousand people who tried it and it didn't work.

It's fake bro. Ain't nothing like love spell. One idiot near my street tried 'touch and follow' He wasted his money and then foolishly attempted to get the girl by touching her. He got very upset rained abuses on him.

Don't patronise those people.

Lmao cheesy
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Stefaniebo(f): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
its really a very wicked and selfish thing to make someone love you against his/her will. if you are a secured person, you don't need a love spell. one thing i know is, whenever a genuine born again christian needs something and prayerfully commits it to God, he answers. our God fulfill our needs and heart desires and added no sorrow provided its according to his will. James4vs3, when ye ask, ye do not receive because you ask with wrong motives
that you may spend what you get on your pleasures. Even if you break his commandments,he is a God of second chance. the devil does not give a second chance or forgive when u break the "taboo". i imply us to submit ourselves wholly to our lord Jesus Christ, taste and see that our lord is good.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by jaxxy(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
Life is so simple bt we humans are the problem.

If u love wealth work diligently and u will get it.

If u need love work on urself and understand the other person(s) and u might have it and if not there's always sm1 else u can love.

If u want more its no crime work harder for it. Just look at billgates, elon musk and the likes

Bt we choose to make everything complex due to our desperation and greed and laziness and we africans keep drawing ourselves backwards with these misplaced priorities and easy mean to an end at the expense of alot more important things. I believe in just 2 things God and science. Every other thing is a waste of my time.

Why charm a person u claim to love? If u can't win them the by all u possess probably its not ment for u or ur not ready for it. LOVE is not OBSESSION. Love doesn't always mean holding on to smtmes it mean letting go. Which ever the case love is such a way that the other person feels free to choose for themselves.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by sugarsoul(m): 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
kristen12:

Very fine. You?
Okay...so what have you brought back na, don't flex alone o grin
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by charlsecy(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2017
PROPUNTER:
......if a strong spell is cast upon u On a Waxing Full Moon with ur picture u go understand....
What will understand under such circumstances?
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Taiwo20(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Na you I go offer him oh grin grin

Lailai kolewerk simply because Ebo kebo kin pa Igun...arunkarun kin pa akalamagbo

So says Ayinla omo wura...

2. there no enchantment against Israel neither is there any divination against Jacob.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by jidobaba(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Ideyfindwife, seems this is what you have done to me o tongue, I am under your spell my lord, I do not wish to be set free from this spell,oh my silver knight, strong in battle, yet so soft and tender in da oza room tongue ,an encapsulation of a perfect gentleman, I want to be forever under your spell my charming king, being by your side as your queen is all I ever wish to be
Yours in love always
Lady frenzy wink
Haha. Touchè
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
wink
jidobaba:

Haha. Touchè
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell by jidobaba(m): 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
frenzyduchess:
wink
I feel like we have met. In another life. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cameroonian Pastor Caught Having Three-some With 2 Married Women, Paraded Unclad / Bishop T.D. JAKES' Son Jermaine JAKES Arrested for Lewd Behaviour / Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.