Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) (45524 Views)

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) / Father Who Obtained His First Degree At 54 Celebrated By Daughter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by Franco2017(m): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2017
h
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by Sixaxis: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2017
Is this one a true graduate?
Only if he knew what's at stake out there..
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by islandmoon: 10:27am On Sep 27, 2017
is that a pot belly or there is a ball under that T-shirt?

2 Likes

Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by 19jeria: 10:27am On Sep 27, 2017
Become a paint producer today and own your company

http://freecashmanuals..com.ng/2013/08/a-course-in-paint-production.html?m=1
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by besticality: 10:27am On Sep 27, 2017
He will never forget such day in his life
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by jbreezy: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2017
Turned d guy to a sculptural image
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by spartacuzz(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2017
This real stupidity @ it's peak
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by Immanueladebol(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2017
If that is diesel, a single match will set him at ablaze

Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by extralargehead(m): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
What is actually wrong with people?According to reports,a guy who graduated from school was celebrated in an unusual way by his friends.What do you think?Is this advisable?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/see-how-guy-who-graduated-from-school.html?m=1
Lol, what class of degree did he make, any thing less than a first class or second class upper does not deserve this madness.
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by olamitiwale(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2017
Not surprise though, Nigeria student mentality....
But some people get pot belly for Africa!
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by owoshuyi(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2017
FOOLISHNESS...Those friends are potential jungle justice actors.
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by Financialfree: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2017
The day we finished waec the school principal made it clear we shouldnt pour water on ourselves, we obeyed and contributed money to buy 5 cartons of la casera ,matched into school. Our teachers and juniors were happy thinking that we were sharing... We went to the principal, opened them bathed him with us... WE BROKE NO RULE... DON'T POUR WATER
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 27, 2017
Madnez u say! Hope nor b Naija sha cos i neva had time to read dis madnez of tin, jst see d pixs dat'z all.
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:38am On Sep 27, 2017
Segun Samuel, I see you.
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by Kharyur: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2017
See how they wasted palmoil!
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by gurunlocker: 10:42am On Sep 27, 2017
Thank God I didn't encounter this when I was in school. How will you even try this with me? You want to die?
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by Emu4life(m): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2017
Florblu:
His scrotum sac like that of a ram
Na wetin carry ur eye go there
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by lincs25(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2017
Is like the boy is the first graduate in that community. This is madness to the highest level.

1 Like

Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by curvilicious: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2017
That's how they will mistakenly kill injure him & say its the devil
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by valgbo(m): 10:52am On Sep 27, 2017
UNIZIK..... That's my lodge in the background....I think
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by Kayode12345: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2017
Madness! When is not even sure of getting a job to teach in primary school! Ode oshj
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by Kayode12345: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2017
Madness! When is not even sure of getting a job to teach in primary school! Ode oshi
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by DanielsParker(m): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2017
okay
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2017
These are common to all these Poly and " SU SU" state Universities .
Mztarstrechy:
What is actually wrong with people?According to reports,a guy who graduated from school was celebrated in an unusual way by his friends.What do you think?Is this advisable?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/see-how-guy-who-graduated-from-school.html?m=1
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by Lhinah(f): 11:12am On Sep 27, 2017
if he kon get work nko Abi if he won marry Naija peep sef
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 27, 2017
Disgustingly Ipobian
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2017
Education is not meant for everyone, just take a look at this guy that calls himself a graduate
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by toyobabie: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2017
mehn, make them kuku light him up with a matchstick so the celebration can be complete grin
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by praisecliff(m): 11:37am On Sep 27, 2017
Its like am going to apply for a scholarship outside this country to continue my education because one of my friend is already sending this pics to my whatsap as a reminder.
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by Yourskills(m): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2017
grin
Florblu:
grin
Florblu:
i hail ooo...queen slayer
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 27, 2017
undecided

Education is not all about learning how to speak good English or cramming things

Am more concerned about his physique.

Is that his stomach abi he swallow sth?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Graduates Shine At Law School, Win 28 Of 38 Total Prizes / Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) / Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.