Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,791 members, 7,798,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) (45520 Views)

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) / Father Who Obtained His First Degree At 54 Celebrated By Daughter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by streetfabulous: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin, dude trust me, your journey has just begun. Save your energy and be moderate in your celebration.
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by mattjoe(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
When will Nigerians grow up? Even those who smoke weed won't partake in such unspeakable action.
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by mattjoe(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
streetfabulous:
grin, dude trust me, your journey has just begun. Save your energy and be moderate in your celebration.

Bros you call this one celebration? This one is barbaric
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by Sagay212: 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
That's why it's good to go to responsible and classy schools like Unilag. There is not time for daft craps like this. You want to celebrate your final exam or graduation, you fucking take your friends to a nice bar and buy out the bar, from the bar you go clubbing and have mad fun.... Not bathing with dirty water giving yourselves all manner of infections and tearing your cheap clothes. Even if you nor get money for lag, you go still organise boys do local drinking. If na chelsea dry gin mixed with nutri C, una go still rock the celebration rather than playing with sands... all these dirty boys from dirty schools...twue! tufiakwa!!!

Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by wolverine1987: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
the truth is that in most universities it happens well not to this extent. in my school ABU zaria your juniors will b waiting for u with warm water or water used to wash plate and God help u if u fall into d trap (girls r d worse) so from the venue of my last paper I didn't bother going to my hostel I went to my friends place far from d campus n slept there till d next morning. when I got to d hostel d next morning the stories I heard ehn ahhhh some of my course mates were victims. it was fun sha buh not to this extent
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by streetfabulous: 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
mattjoe:

Bros you call this one celebration? This one is barbaric
grin,Life is a game of perspectives. To you it is barbaric, To me it's dirty and unnecessary, but to him, he's probably having fun. I'm just advising from his point of view. grin just make sure you are happy.

1 Like

Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by PointZerom: 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
After this nonsense he'll come to nairaland and start speaking hungry man grammar, insulting his seniors and abusing them forgetting that we have their mates as our store keepers and drivers. Graduate my ass.

Hope omenka and LionDeLeo didn't do this.

Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by room089: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
Na Unizik?

Sadly after this spectacular celebration, some would still come back to write 'carry-overs'.

What an irony!
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by ezewealth(m): 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oya, after you go and write your carryover, na so one guy was poured an acid during my undergraduate days, all in the name that the guy have graduated.
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by Rukkkkky(f): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
What the fk is this undecided
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by James988: 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
no worry by the time u start nysc u will realise that now your struggle continues
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
Dirty friends

Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by CynthiaChi(f): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hahahahaha it is kinda funny.... Come to my school and see worse... Some people are so F-ing mean they involve gutter water
Re: University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos) by shettima97835: 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
Finish come face unemployment. useless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) / Yakubu Nura Wins "World Championship In Physics" / Kwara State University (kwasu)admission List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.