Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? (66415 Views)

10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC / Best States For Nysc And The Highest Paying States For Nysc 2018 / Best States For NYSC Posting, With The Official Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by TheTourist: 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
Colourich:
I heard they don't pay anything again. Is it true? I really like Enugu but I heard they don't pay except you are posted to village which they will pay you 4k per month, which is why I'm considering Anambra.

The rumors unfortunately is true and confirmed - just after my secrice year the state govt stopped paying the juicy 10k state allawee. Anambra is a good idea too in hindsight. smiley
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by topiiiiiiii(f): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
Patronize us today ...grab the Xmas promo

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
TheTourist:

The rumors unfortunately is true and confirmed - just after my secrice year the state govt stopped paying the juicy 10k state allawee. Anambra is a good idea too in hindsight. smiley
Why are all these benefits stopping during my time na? This thing is not even fair, I would have loved to put akwaibom cause they pay 10k but I heard the people are not hospitable.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Iscoalarcon: 3:17pm On May 13, 2021
DanielsParker:
Akwa ibom is the best. Although the people aren't really that hospitable, but be sure of clean , steady and free water supply. A15. Ibiono LGA cheesy
hello Sir if you don't mind could you please say more on the hospitality of the Ibomites
Re: What Are The Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria? by Paulakosu(m): 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
Drniyi4u:
This is a very good question.
cc Lalasticlala, seun, can you please help us move this to front page so that we, the PCMs will have a very good knowledge of the states to pick during NYSC registration

I stay in Osun, Osun is very good
Which of the LGAs please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Know The Pros And Cons Of The States You Want To Choose For Nysc / NYSC: My Unpaid Allowances / Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.