Stats: 3,150,169 members, 7,807,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate (33260 Views)

Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria / An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job / Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by Aeker: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
mrphysics:

Great. I will check you up in a short time.

Alright sir. Thank you so much!
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by mrphysics(m): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Fingerprinter:

You write, and you are still looking for job. Continue.
Dust your laptop and he'd over to fiverr or any of those freelancing websites and help yourself.
Lol. The guy is good. You can try him out when you want to outsource work. Wish he was the one handling my writing, he would have appreciated it more than the other person.

Hope you are good

Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by Fingerprinter(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
mrphysics:

Lol. The guy is good. You can try him out when you want to outsource work. Wish he was the one handling my writing, he would have appreciated it more than the other person.

Hope you are good
I'm kul like that jare.
Perhaps, I could consider working with the guy sha

Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by Aeker: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
Fingerprinter:

You write, and you are still looking for job. Continue.
Dust your laptop and he'd over to fiverr or any of those freelancing websites and help yourself.

Thanks, bro. I'll do that.

I am looking for a job because writing jobs are not quite consistent. I hope to be able to combine the both soon enough.

Thanks again.
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by dingbang(m): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
amicable09:

Quoted for reference purpose.
you have time sha....
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by Kyllahmc(m): 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
They there dey cry like woman... No enter Street go Hustle! You think say na only you be graduate?

Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by Aeker: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Fingerprinter:

I'm kul like that jare.
Perhaps, I could consider working with the guy sha

I'm very much available, boss. Thanks.
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by mrphysics(m): 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Fingerprinter:
I'm kul like that jare. Perhaps, I could consider working with the guy sha
Great.
OP don't miss this opportunity. Send him a pm
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by Fingerprinter(m): 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
wman:

https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2

https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writing

https://www.nairaland.com/2390751/how-make-up-500k-every

https://www.nairaland.com/2594236/elance.com-upwork.com-other-freelancing-site

You are a good writer. You can make at least $500 monthly freelancing at home.

Read through the pages I pasted for more info. All you need is there. You don't need to pay a dime to anyone.

You are a wise man.
Most of them spend most of their time in romance section chasing after teenage girls and then come to write epistles of being jobless

Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by dingbang(m): 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
amicable09:

This guy!

If the response wey dey mind is translated into writing ehn! you go find me come my house to beat me. Because when you dey talk your own you no dey get feelings at all.

But take it easy. You can't tell someone you don't know who is in pain that they are the cause of their problems just because the person is refusing a marketing job. You ought to be better trained than that. Besides, marketing is not a ticket to haven!

Don't be an uncouth young man.
I seriously don't have your time young lady...
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by amicable09(f): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
dingbang:
you have time sha....
I do, Just like you.
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by Fingerprinter(m): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
Aeker:

Thanks, bro. I'll do that.

I am looking for a job because writing jobs are not quite consistent. I hope to be able to combine the both soon enough.

Thanks again.
Do you have accounts with the websites that I mentioned earlier? And who told you that writing jobs are not consistent? Perhaps, you know something that I don't know?
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by amicable09(f): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
dingbang:
I seriously don't have your time young lady...
I've said what I need to say to you and that's what I do with my time.

For the sake of your signature, think twice before you post.

Enjoy your time!
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by Sleyanya1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Aeker:

Thanks for taking the time to drop this.

It's my pleasure Sir. You're welcome.

Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by dingbang(m): 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
amicable09:

I've said what I need to say to you and that's what I do with my time.

For the sake of your signature, think twice before you post.

Enjoy your time!
like seriously....are u high on something? What's your problem really
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
pedrilo:
so all tru ur service year u no learn any hand work abi? u were busy fcckin small small girls in ur ppa. clap for urself oh, cos in the next few months, u will not hav the liver to talk to those small girls again.
no na.. you will not understand.. I have a younger sister in her finals, family pressure from cousins, nephew and niece (please send me small thing) friends are angry that I don't call them again... in fact I am tired.. I don't know what to do or say again. zero savings in my account.. recently my immediate elder brother did his wedding.. abeg talk too plenty.
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
davillian:

Be positive
hope you've saved a lot of money during your service year because u will need it.
no na.. you will not understand.. I have a younger sister in her finals, family pressure from cousins, nephew and niece (please send me small thing) friends are angry that I don't call them again... in fact I am tired.. I don't know what to do or say again. zero savings in my account.. recently my immediate elder brother did his wedding.. abeg talk too plenty.
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by Aeker: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
Fingerprinter:

Do you have accounts with the websites that I mentioned earlier? And who told you that writing jobs are not consistent? Perhaps, you know something that I don't know?

I had an almost 2 years old Fiverr account. Got closed sometime in May or so. I had like 3 clients at the time. They were repeat customers, but that was about it. Getting other jobs was difficult. Maybe it was because I was using a Nigerian IP address at the time. At least, that was what some guys attributed the issue to. Barely made $95 per month.

Could be that I was doing the bidding wrongly. Whatever it was, I just couldn't get it right. Unfortunately.

Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
Beewhy01:

just try to submit ur CV unsolicitedly and relentlessly. as a young grad, there is hope. most jobs are no longer advertised
thanks bro
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
davillian:
Be positive hope you've saved a lot of money during your service year because u will need it.
thanks bro
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by Aeker: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
mrphysics:

Great.

OP don't miss this opportunity. Send him a pm

Thank you, boss. I won't.

I appreciate you taking the time to help. It means a lot!
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
I know what your story feels like. I still do but not with the disdain I got in that first 18 months without a job at home. If I could trade the mental depression I got then with some physical permanent pain, I'd done so. You wonder how that nice man you call dad became a... I moved out to help my sanity.

The thing is, this world is not fair. What you have here is random and chaotic. It is not even about how much you work or how smart you are or how much you pray(yes, look around) but random favor or connection. For me, sanity is my number one priority. In 100 years time all these will be no more.

Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by amicable09(f): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
dingbang:
like seriously....are u high on something? What's your problem really
Lol. 3rd mention coming from a guy who doesn't have my time gringrin grin

Now who's high on something? Lol
I don't have problem o, you're the one trying to give me one.

Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by Aeker: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I know what your story feels like. I still do but not with the disdain I got in that first 18 months without a job at home. If I could trade the mental depression I got then with some physical permanent pain, I'd done so. You wonder how that nice man you call dad became a... I moved out to help my sanity.

The thing is, this world is not fair. What you have here is random and chaotic. It is not even about how much you work or how smart you are or how much you pray(yes, look around) but random favor or connection. For me, sanity is my number one priority. In 100 years time all these will be no more.

True talk, bro. You get the picture.

Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by sosoliso123: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=Wealth7 post=60883479]

Its pretty much easy to talk in such manner when you finally achieve or perhaps beat the odds.. If u still find urself in d op's shoes, u wouldn't be talking like this.

Trust me, have met brilliant and bright peeps yet, they find it hard to feed. Life at times is actually a game of gamble where the lucky ones win and d hardworking ones lose

That some people made it through hard work dosent mean others Are lazy... Cheers

you are a thief, lazy man
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by Coldfeets: 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
Emvicprints1:
Get skill get skill please which skills. Nothing you would think of learning that hasn't been populated.

Good.

If it is populated already, then what stops you from joining and contributing your own quota rather than standing by the side and lamenting as if you're totally helpless and hopeless whereas you are not?

My fren' get busy and stop making up excuses.

The fact that there are a thousand restaurants in your city doesn't mean that you cannot stand your own restaurant, okay?

You don't necessarily have to get a general skill.

Nothing stops you from trying to specialize and become an expert in any chosen field you are passionate about.

So let me ask you this: what exactly are you passionate about?
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
Chommieblaq:

Each time someone advise me to be hardworking or wants to start with hardwork this, hard work that, I go just laugh.
If it's by hard work, then the hawkers, bricklayers etc will be the world richest na.
It's should more like work smart!
You mean when someone uses the words: "aspire and respire your desire so you can transpire and inspire...not knowing you've used such words in the past. lolol. Na so! Smh

Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
wman:

https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2

https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writing

https://www.nairaland.com/2390751/how-make-up-500k-every

https://www.nairaland.com/2594236/elance.com-upwork.com-other-freelancing-site

You are a good writer. You can make at least $500 monthly freelancing at home.

Read through the pages I pasted for more info. All you need is there. You don't need to pay a dime to anyone.

That's great but telling him $500/month wouldn't help him mentally in the job. You also need to write well to get bids. You also need a Payoneer or Paypal account which is the easy part. 200-300$/month should be his target now.

Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by Fraih(f): 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
tessygirl:

Believe is the language of lazy people.

Don't call me insensitive, I passed through worse!!
Oh! You passed through worse right? I believe you're made now.

But while passing through that worse, what made you push? If hope is one of them, then you should Apologize for that line.
If not one of them, you really haven't gone that far and you shouldn't put yourself in our shoes.

Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
Fraih:

Oh! You passed through worse right? I believe you're made now.

But while passing through that worse, what made you push? If hope is one of them, then you should Apologize for that line.
If not one of them, you really haven't gone that far and you shouldn't put yourself in our shoes.
Leave tessy alone, jare. Decay Theory and nostalgic preferences is working here.
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by Wealth7(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=sosoliso123 post=60892930 tongue
Re: The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate by Josh44s(m): 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
L3G3ND:

So when are you leaving the country??

I left, made some cool cash. Came back and invest heavily. Planning on going back soon to establish over there. This country is hard and it's a fact whether we like it or not. What worries me most is the lack of Security in Nigeria. Anybody can walk up to someone in a crowd place, shoot you and walk away freely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

INEC 2023 Election Adhoc Staff Recruitment Deployment And Availability Form / Recruitment @ Ministry Of Interior (M O I) / How Do I Handle This Issue At Work?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49