Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

I Will Give You Active Nigeria Mobile Numbers For Resale And Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Give You Active Nigeria Mobile Numbers For Resale And Make Money (1793 Views)

Over 20k Active Nigeria Whatsapp Numbers Database Available For..... / Nigeria: Mobile Payments Still Hugely Untapped / 1000 Plus Active Nigeria Phone Numbers For Sale At Very Affordable Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Give You Active Nigeria Mobile Numbers For Resale And Make Money by Financialshub(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
I will send all the 36 states active Nigeria mobile number to your email and sale at your own price to start making money on it.
You can sale political aspirants
marketers
Bulksms business owner
Advertisers etc.

Email:taiwobabatunde24@yahoo.com
Re: I Will Give You Active Nigeria Mobile Numbers For Resale And Make Money by Financialshub(m): 12:37am On Sep 28, 2017
*You can sale to political aspirant for their campaign
Re: I Will Give You Active Nigeria Mobile Numbers For Resale And Make Money by Financialshub(m): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2017
36 states and 774 local government areas
Re: I Will Give You Active Nigeria Mobile Numbers For Resale And Make Money by Financialshub(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
You can make cool cash selling to Sme's
Re: I Will Give You Active Nigeria Mobile Numbers For Resale And Make Money by Jobstream: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2017
How much does it cost ?
Re: I Will Give You Active Nigeria Mobile Numbers For Resale And Make Money by Jobstream: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2017
Dont you want to sale ?
Re: I Will Give You Active Nigeria Mobile Numbers For Resale And Make Money by Joyyish: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2017
Jobstream:

Dont you want to sale ?

I have 1 million fresh Nigeria phone number database, nos of nigerians all over the 36 states, send me an email in my signature, i will also give you a discount.

(1) (Reply)

WE Need A Shop In Enugu For Sale Or Rent / . / What Is Happening Naira To Dollar 182 Naira Per Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.