Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) (64497 Views)

Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) / Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) / This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
A huge python that swallowed an antelope in Ile-Oluji area of Ondo state was captured, killed and butchered by residents for food recently.

PoliticsNGR learned that the python had freshly swallowed the antelope and couldn't move as digestion for snakes is usually slow and Energy draining, so some residents took advantage of the situation to kill the huge reptile.

The antelope was pulled out of the snake's stomach and also butchered for consumption. See Photos and video below;

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/27/huge-python-caught-butchered-ondo-swallowing-antelope-photosvideo/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikLqhRCtQZQ

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Paperwhite(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lala are you there? grin grin cheesy

153 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Mickeydray(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
FTC
#FrontPage “cos there is a snake!

I dedicate this to all my friends nd well wishers

Modified: the guy above me. but why? maka why? I have waited for three years for this day to come

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by brightgreat(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
Jesus is Lord

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by aolawale025: 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
There's really hunger in Nigeria

32 Likes

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Mickeydray(m): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
Paperwhite:
Lala are you there? grin grin cheesy
Bros, why? why?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by ZeroUnity: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Meat everywhere..

2 Likes

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by greatman247(m): 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
See special meal for some people...

3 Likes

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by HottestFire: 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2017

Somebody just brought Lala's favourite and it is even double portion.. grin

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by AntiWailer: 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by deebee13(f): 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
I think I'm gonna barf... This is so gross! The rate at which snakes are being killed in this country, the next generation will only identify one from pictures or on TV.

23 Likes

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by RichDad1(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
I refused the temptation to call somebody's name L**********a angry angry

18 Likes

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by emmanuel1990(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
make i do like others, lala where art thou?

2 Likes

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by ObamaOsama: 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
you guys will eat anything you see in this country

7 Likes

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by tim1256(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lalasticlala and snake ehn?

2 Likes

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by justi4jesu(f): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
Two birds with one stone..... Pepper soup mode activated

10 Likes

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by winkmart: 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
Is this political.. Cuz the blog na politicsng

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by ikdaddy01(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
snake Season 2.
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Kizyte(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by olamik123(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
Operation Python Dance

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by flawlessT(f): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mickeydray:
FTC
#FrontPage “cos there is a snake!

I dedicate this to all my friends nd well wishers

Modified: the guy above me. but why? maka why? I have waited for three years for this day to come
grin grin... Second to comment is still a pass grin

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by OboOlora(f): 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Poor reptile! How would those people feel if they are killed after swallowing a meal too heavy for them?

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Turtle3Dove(m): 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Innocent animal. Nigerians. Well hunger is everywhere

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Flaghouse1: 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
dumebiifeanyi:
A huge python that swallowed an antelope in Ile-Oluji area of Ondo state was captured, killed and butchered by residents for food recently.

PoliticsNGR learned that the python had freshly swallowed the antelope and couldn't move as digestion for snakes is usually slow and Energy draining, so some residents took advantage of the situation to kill the huge reptile.

The antelope was pulled out of the snake's stomach and also butchered for consumption. See Photos and video below;

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/27/huge-python-caught-butchered-ondo-swallowing-antelope-photosvideo/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikLqhRCtQZQ

And the Best Snake Killer Award goes to the Poster

Congrats
The Best Snake Killer A ward goes to the poster

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by AreaFada2: 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
plenty meat o
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by LordKushmann(m): 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Meat everywhere n'eziokwu. Python dance and antelope cries.
This right here is gonna be a communal feast.

6 Likes

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by BigBelleControl(m): 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
At this point, I finally endorse Fayose for president in 2019. Our biggest problem in this country is hunger and food is the only solution. The way people eat anything meat in this country is ALARMING!!!

2 Likes

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
Do you love them? It's an antique stuff but captivating

3 Likes

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
snakes and Lala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking / Common Nigerian Foods And Their Recipes / The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.