Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Boy Whose Head Was Beaten By Two Rottweiler Dogs Survives, See His Brain - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boy Whose Head Was Beaten By Two Rottweiler Dogs Survives, See His Brain (393 Views)

Did You Know That After Albert Einstein Passed Away, His Brain Was Stolen? / Origin: Who Is The Brain Behind #10YearsChallenge? / Man Survives Ghastly Accident, Climbs On His Damaged Vehicle To Take Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boy Whose Head Was Beaten By Two Rottweiler Dogs Survives, See His Brain by Nissando(m): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sometimes God comes down to work for those who keep following him ceaselessly. I know we’ve heard of situations that did seem impossible to handle from the human standpoint and God swiftly intervened but this Boy’s story is just too unbelievable after being bitten by two Rottweiler dogs.

This is the story of a boy who was beaten two two dangerous Rottweiler dogs three years ago. If this guess is anything to go by, he was either two or three old then.

Even people old enough to withstand extreme pain do die of a minor head crush but this is a boy whose brain cell were exposed. The hair, skull, first layer and even the second layer (dermal) of his head was not bad enough, the dog still had to eat up his brain.

The graphic pictures below shows the Boy’s head being eaten up so deep that even Dr. Ben Carson, a renowned neurosurgeon and brain expert would chose to retire at the sight of this boy’s head.

Little wonder why his mother came with a mammoth crowd to thank God and share her testimony. To her, God has done what no man can do but to us at eduandgist.com, God has given us hope that nothing, I mean, nothing is bigger than God even combing Satan the Devil and raising him to the power of infinity.

Helen Edet, the boy’s mother shared the testimony below;

“Who said there is no God, Indeed there is God, for he said I will have mercy on whom I will have on and he had mercy on me.”

“On 25th of September 2014 my son was beaten by two Rottweiler, and everyone ...........

See the PHOTOS and Read More
Here;
http://www.eduandgist.com/2017/09/27/boy-whose-head-beaten-two-rottweiler-dogs-survives-even-brain-exposed-photos/
Re: Boy Whose Head Was Beaten By Two Rottweiler Dogs Survives, See His Brain by Nissando(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric Staff Extort Us –residents Cry Out / Fayose Declares Thursday Half-working Day To Welcome Freed Finance Commissioner / See The Funny Minister Mugabe Appointed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.