Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) (65762 Views)

Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events / Ankara Sold For N594,000 Abroad After The Release Of "Black Panther" / World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
trustyshoess:

Actually diamonds are not as rare as they're made to seem. There are tons and tons of them hidden in vaults and only a small amount is released at a time. The elites control this to make money off it. If they released all the diamonds that they have stored away into the market, I'd be able to buy a real diamond ring for as little as $50.
well I agree with you here. You nailed it a bit. There are huge diamond deposit and other mineral deposits in Nigeria state. But the mentality of our governors is very lazy. What they do is to go to abuja and share the national cake. Instead of them to invest in mining sector in their states, they are busy sharing oil money. I think it is when restructuring or division eventually take place that we will see how our governors will work. I could remember Prof Nuhu books on minerals deposits scattered in all the 36 states. Nasarawa states has much minerals deposits too.

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by mrtwist(m): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
WIZGUY69:
mogbe! shocked
abeg what's the work of diamond?
it cures malaria, typhoid, HIV, AIDS, STDs, hypertension,any kind of disease, name them.

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by sammyije(m): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
mrtwist:
it cures malaria, typhoid, HIV, AIDS, STDs, hypertension,any kind of disease, name them.
Oh Lord,Give The Bros Up Brain
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by vincentjk(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
stephen109:

you are a fool!!!!

Kk
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by joenor(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
I see this thing for my car pack, I feel say na stone... I need to find am ooo abeg make una join me find am, I go find una small thing
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by annyz: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
I know sey na woman go rush hollam
Women & ----- be like 5&6

Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by enomakos(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Izuogu1:
Yes...
I have a vision... I will discover this in my farmland soon!
good luck
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
enomakos:
good luck
thank you.
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by Kaymaxine(m): 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=Daeylar post=60878295]19.3 Billion shocked shocked shocked

Mtcheew, I thought it was sold for 19.3 billon dollars,
Not knowing it was 19.3 billion in naira]
Even if it was sold for 19.3 billion cowries,u CANNEVER afford it.
#lazybaga
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by Rajosh(m): 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
Daeylar:
19.3 Billion shocked shocked shocked
Mtcheew, I thought it was sold for 19.3 billon dollars, Not knowing it was 19.3 billion in naira.
buy it for me
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by diva90: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
Wow
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by Babyurgly1(f): 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by davibid: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
iamchybs:
Chai. Can't someone wake up and see this things while cleaning backyard on Saturday ni. Why's Everything hard in this earth sef

My brother I tire undecided

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by azahmed(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
iamchybs:
Chai. Can't someone wake up and see this things while cleaning backyard on Saturday ni. Why's Everything hard in this earth sef
why is everything hard in naija u meant to say
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by iamchybs(m): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
azahmed:
why is everything hard in naija u meant to say
lol... things no be free anywhere but naija own worse... e be like curse

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by GetMeRight: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
Iamsheye:
Imagine,it was discovered in Botswana and they just took it like that...... the money they would get after selling it they would not even invest it in the country or even settle the locals,am sure the country has some debt to pay......they would​ Just carry the thing sell it off and pocket the money or share it among themselves

Explores,see am waiting for when you would create a topic and tell us how the money was spent
The company would have already paid for mining rights in the country.
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by Daeylar(f): 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kaymaxine:

Even if it was sold for 19.3 billion cowries,u CANNEVER afford it.
#lazybaga
Rajosh:

buy it for me

Jethrolite are these your people cry cry
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by Dnockeror333(m): 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
Explorers:
The huge stone was discovered by Vancouver-based company Lucara Diamond Corp in Botswana late 2015.

The diamond is named Lesedi La Rona which means ‘our light’ in Botswana’s Tswana language and first formed 2.5 to three billion years ago.

Laurence Graff, founder of Graff Diamonds said: ‘The stone will tell us its story, it will dictate how it wants to be cut.’

It could be cut into smaller gems for jewellery or left whole in a private collection.

Can ypu help me look for a buyer, I have a hands-clasp size raw diamond.

Will you.
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by Jethrolite(m): 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
Daeylar:

Jethrolite are these your people cry cry

Lol, why are you reacting like this? This is a public forum and shit happens with how people share their opinion. Get over it! They are not my people.
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by Dnockeror333(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Izuogu1:
Yes... I have a vision... I will discover this in my farmland soon!
I have one and it is enough!

Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by mezebel(f): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
I have time 3 size of allum. How can I sell it.
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by Daeylar(f): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Jethrolite:
Lol, why are you reacting like this? This is a public forum and shit happens with how people share their opinion. Get over it! They are not my people.

LMAO , you should take that advise for yourself, stop overreacting to comments on public forums, you need to take that advice badly.
it was a joke for you to have a laugh and see how they also misunderstood my comment,

That's why I asked, I guess I have to put one of these emoji's smiley cheesy grin next to my comments so you guys can calm down before responding, yet you want to give someone else advice, the irony

Anyways, it's my fault, I responded to your meñtion and mentioned you myself thinking I was talking to a reasonable person, won't make that mistake again
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by Jethrolite(m): 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
Daeylar:

LMAO , you should take that advise for yourself, stop overreacting to comments on public forums, it was a joke for you to have a laugh and see how they also misunderstood my comment,
That's why I asked, I guess I have to put one of these emoji's smiley cheesy grin next to my comments so you guys can calm down before responding

Anyways, it's my fault, I responded to your mention and mentioned you myself, won't make that mistake again

grin grin grin Oya you win.
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by joinnow: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
Me entering night bus to Botswana right away

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
lekjons:
Sometimes i just wonder what makes rare things expensive, even if they are useless.

If i found the paint brush Leonardo Da Vinci used to paint Monalisa, some people will pay millions for it..

53m USD for that thing, imagine!

.diamond is not useless, it's d hardest substances on earth.
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by TolaniLuv: 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Blood Diamond. I hope they give back to the land they found the big stone.. British always exploring our beautiful nature and take it back to the west !!!

1 Like

Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 28, 2017
its funny how the african country where that diamond was unearthed is still in poverty and obscurity. why did they allow foreigners own their possession?
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by maisauki: 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
how much is my share for reading this? lemme jus mange 0.0001% of d selling price
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by Mikeal09: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
hahn:

I just did

Can you name one of your dead family members whom you are sure of is in heaven? undecided
Ofcourse! My granny, you want more?
Now I employ you to doubt, thats the business of minds like yours.
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by hahn(m): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
Mikeal09:

Ofcourse! My granny, you want more?
Now I employ you to doubt, thats the business of minds like yours.

All I need now is proof your granny is in heaven. Can you provide it? smiley
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by Mikeal09: 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
hahn:

All I need now is proof your granny is in heaven. Can you provide it? smiley
Ofcourse!
...that whosoever believe in Him shall not PERISH but have EVERLASTING LIFE(JOHN 3:16). Dear sir, convinced or not, I believe God's word and that seals it.
Re: World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) by hahn(m): 8:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
Mikeal09:

Ofcourse!
...that whosoever believe in Him shall not PERISH but have EVERLASTING LIFE(JOHN 3:16). Dear sir, convinced or not, I believe God's word and that seals it.

All I need is pictures abi dem no get android phones for there? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) / Download Makeup Tutorial Video: Flawless Face 2016 / Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.