Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) (54895 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye / Peter & Paul Okoye Are Selling Their House After P'square Breakup (Photos) / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by money121(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by money121(m): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by paiz: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
Its me: I bought almost all their album and i think they have made alot of money to break up

351 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Papiikush: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
I'll blame Mary Slessor.

335 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Evablizin(f): 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
cheesy

Ma answer is legit and correct.

All of the above because they gave room to conflict.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by stGabrielo(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
someone will come and say its devil's hand work now....

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Kobicove(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
I suspect that Peter's wife has somehow convinced him to 'eject' Jude from the partnership...this is the genesis of the problem

It's unfair to blame only Jude for the current problems facing the group...he brought the group this far with his managerial skills

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by H2omaster: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Blame envy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by sukkot: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
their matter is a spiritual matter.

9 Likes

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Holuwahyomzzy: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by brunofarad(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Not being a chauvinist tho

But many families have been torn apart by women ,
You just came into a home and separate two brothers.

My elder brother's wife did same, she came and in her mind then , her husband was the one who provides for the extended family, so her main task was to separate him from us all.

Well she succeeded then, and we all were on our own working hard for ourselves with honesty and zeal.

Now wey God don dey pick boys calls small small ,she is wanting to join body with us again.

But

Nobody send am message

Madam
Abeg dey ur lane

No come use ur golf 4 scratch boys avalon Abeg

I take God beg you

330 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by 00Ademi(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
How do u expect me to know who's to blame. You or I are neither not close to them or their family members..

How do u expect me to answer such question.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Millz404(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
I don't give a fvck... I got my own problems

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by nextstep(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
So the two adult men who let something get between them get the least blame? shocked

If they were 5 year old, I would understand, but Peter and Paul have nobody but themselves to blame.

Not Jude, not the wives, not the mother. That's how we like to absolve ourselves of responsibility and start blaming village witches, devil, or Buhari for our personal issues.

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Henitan24(f): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
Some people are jobless sa.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
Being Igbos, I'm sure one of them was feeling marginalised

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by moscobabs(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mary slessor joor

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by aragonchuks(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lola omotayo ...

7 Likes

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by serverconnect(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
CHAI! I AM THE ONE THAT CAUSE THE BREAK UP OOO
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by FILEBE(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
Whoever came up with this poll is stupid.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by rocknation62(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
As a big brother, Jude no try..

4 Likes

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by collinsbaba(m): 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Blame buhari....... He hasn't fulfilled any of his promises.
Quote me wrong.....

6 Likes

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Each and every part of the Psquare family is to blame.

Jude is to blamed for taking side when he ought to have been a mediator or somebody that is not taking sides with any of the twins. It's wrong for him to have done that in the first place.

I think those blaming one of the wives are nothing but tribalists with lack of understanding or even an atom of common sense.

Also, any fan taking sides on this issue is not a fan of Psquare. We all enjoyed their music as a group and we hope it stays that way.
Above all, I think the fans should just remember them in their prayers because this brouhaha might be from one wicked Uncle or aunty from the Okoyes village jealous of their achievements

#PrayForPSquare

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Pidginwhisper: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:
Its me: I bought almost all their album and i think they have made alot of money to break

14 Likes

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Sunofgod(m): 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Village girls.... whom they snubbed.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by corporateDan(m): 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
sad blame GEJ

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by hanassholesolo: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
I will blame the wifes. P-square never had any serious beef before they got married. They lived and loved each other. Then they got married and have had two major beef.

All they had to do what insert a woman into the picture.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by Pidginwhisper: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by superemmy(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:
Being Igbos, I'm sure one of them was feeling marginalised

Nonsense

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For P'square Split? Peter, Paul, Jude, The Wives? (Result) by free2ryhme: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nobody blamed them for making money, now unknown third parties whose existence to the okoyes are meaningless are looking for whom to blame for the okoyes recent shouting match quarrels amongst themselves.

Una wey carry psquare matter for head like gala sellers, how market?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter Slams MI Abaga For Calling Out Akon For Referring To Wizkid As “lil bro / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) / Celebrities At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.