Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test (3307 Views)

Imagine What These Shs Female Students Are Doing In The Absence Of Their Teacher / Secondary School Students Caught On Camera Beating Their 'teacher' In Katsina / Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test by oluwabless1: 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2017

This was shared by a student in the classroom. Lol

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test by Nutase: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin
Re: Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test by Takeit2017(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
oluwabless1:

This was shared by a student in the classroom. Lol

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test by gabinogem(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
cheesy busted by a James bond female teacher
Re: Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test by Jacktheripper: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
U take phone enter test??

1 Like

Re: Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test by chiiraq802(m): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oboy yeeehhh....Dis kind catching u no fit deny am oooo.....
Re: Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test by seankay(m): 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Abeg shift make I faint ����
Re: Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test by Yusfunoble(m): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
Jacktheripper:
U take phone enter test??

People dey carry phone enter exam hall sev.

This kind catching is undeniable cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test by proxitaly: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kai what a catch!
This is like Lalasticlala catching a big snake on a Sunday morning
For the teacher, I can only imagine the pepper soup that will follow.

As for that Deeper life boy that always sit in front with his answer booklet covered, he will be like honesty is the best policy

4 Likes

Re: Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test by BanevsJoker(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
gabinogem:
cheesy busted by a James bond female teacher
More like Jane Blonde. grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test by polite2(m): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
Waaawooooza

1 Like

Re: Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test by cuvox(m): 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lol
Re: Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test by lordraiden(m): 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
The kind of face you wil make be like ma pls I don't know you were watching me.abeg

1 Like

Re: Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test by Cletus77(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
This is d kind of " I was lost of words " or "my mind flew" situation
Re: Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
And that student who saw her first be forming good boy like...

3 Likes

Re: Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test by Holywizard: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
Pls ma it's de devil's work. I'm sorry kill me if u catch me again embarassed
Re: Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test by Idydarling(f): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Yawa don gass
Re: Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test by DaInferno(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
This one is jobless... My lecturer can spot you from 25yards...U even get time climb ceiling
Re: Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test by Fvcknames: 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
What I am not understanding is that she went to the ceiling to catch them,then someone actually took a pic of her after being caught
Re: Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test by Supersuave2(m): 1:55am On Sep 28, 2017
Fvcknames:
What I am not understanding is that she went to the ceiling to catch them,then someone actually took a pic of her after being caught
you get sense jare. I was starting to get disappointed reading the comments and seeing no one is raising such question.
Re: Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test by Bobonowell(m): 4:56am On Sep 28, 2017
Ur teacher na onyibo old woman abi , go deceive ur papa for house .

Re: Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test by angelTI(f): 6:13am On Sep 28, 2017
E don be!!! This teacher has no chills o
Re: Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test by twentyk(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2017
omo na to just have faith and believe...because it has already FINISH
Re: Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test by Samusu(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2017
Red Handed.
Re: Moment Students Realized That Their Teacher Was Watching Them Cheat On A Test by giftedheart1(m): 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
who get catapult biko?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Nwafor Orizu: Crook, Convict Turned Senate President (see Picture) / Futarians / Please Is The Pre-degree Form Of University Of Ado Ekiti Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.