Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" (32197 Views)

Rejoinder: Blogging Is Not Dead In Nigeria / 4 Reasons Why Blogging Is Good For Your Business / Why Mobile Blogging Is On The Cutting Edge And Why You Should Join (2) (3) (4)

Re: Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" by Abee79(m): 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
God bless her hustle
Re: Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" by mikeycharles(m): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
Linda will bury you and your dumb blogging career, better goan learn handwork
Re: Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
Aminat508:
you wey don hammer already... Tuale mama grin
first time seeing comment more than 3 words from you, usually, it's wow, lol, nice, she is beautiful etc
Re: Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Funjosh:

Source http://thenationonlineng.net/blogging-not-business-feeble-minded/

I've never seen ur blog Ma. And pls leave Linda ikeji outta dis. Shea whey above ur league.
Re: Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" by femi4: 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
ladyF:
Awnnn... Nice one. Congrats to you dear...

One day, one day, LadyF sef go hammer.

It's LadyF again grin grin grin

bitcoin goddess
Re: Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" by 2shure: 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
N u think its bloggin daz payin linda
U must be high on codeine bich
Use wat u a2 geh wah u want.
Dnt let linda be yur role model
Cause na advanced opo be linda o.
Forget blogging.
Na by blogging
Ozwo
Re: Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" by Alphasoar(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
onward journey to success. Wish you all the best.
Re: Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" by kinibigdeal(m): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
Aminat508 my sweetheart grin grin
Re: Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" by nairashopping(m): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
May God bless your Hustle
Re: Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" by Larwin(m): 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nice one Aminat508

Re: Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" by Naff24(f): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
ladyF:

Welcome back momma grin
Re: Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" by iamdannyfc(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
Goood
source: www.onlysage.tk
Re: Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" by specco(m): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
Elxandre:
This is the problem I have with people.
Do your thing and leave others to theirs.

Which one is excelling more than Linda again?
Na waoo for this Afonja babe. Why bring LIB into it? The sky is too wide for two birds to collide.
Re: Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" by Emmahunk(m): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
I sincerely don't see why you won't excel. You are doing great already. Go get it bae

Re: Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" by Mezie1990(m): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
Continue dreaming

Re: Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" by Funjosh(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
Donald3d:
Funjosh
The issue is most newbies think blogging is yahoo yahoo were you can just make 1 million if you start today grin grin
Make una check my signature jare

Blogging no be Moimoi, it take passion, consistent and love what you are doing. How are you brother.
Re: Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" by wapgodz: 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
paradigmshift:
deceive yourself..
empty tank make d loudest noise

She dey dream ni. She forget say Linda go buy her whole family
Re: Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" by luorquay: 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Good one... Aspire to be the best you can be.

Proudly a Man Utd Fan.

You are exactly what my mum would want as a daughter inlaw :d

United for ever
Re: Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" by Wizywiz(m): 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
ladyF:

my sweetheart. Quite unfair. U refused checking up on me.. How are you today
Re: Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" by amzee(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
slytubadth:
What's her username on nairaland?
Its Aminat508
Re: Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" by herzern(m): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
jamesbridget13:
Dropped by her blog, its cool
Happy Birthday!
Re: Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" by Tobium1(m): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
You want to excel more than linda.ikeji. just a typical Afonja hating. Na your pucci go suffer am
Re: Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" by jamesbridget13(f): 1:13am On Sep 28, 2017
herzern:

Happy Birthday!
thk u
Re: Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" by usoroakpan(m): 6:40am On Sep 28, 2017
girl i like your courage,bt d truth is dat u are too late to compete wit bosses in blogging,dats d simple truth
Re: Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" by Adaumunocha(f): 7:21am On Sep 28, 2017
luorquay:

You are exactly what my mum would want as a daughter inlaw :d

United for ever
Flattered

Re: Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
I know this girl very well on nairaland. she's amiloaded on nairaland too. she likes traditional news,Ooni of Ife news,etc. she's trying though .

Re: Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" by Winner4Life: 2:00am On Aug 01, 2019
True..I believe you!

I Will Develop Any kind Of Website/Blog At Affordable Price (Pay after Service). / Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> / Dominic Barcity Acquires Two Cars, To Open Multi Million Naira Newspaper Firm