Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies (35378 Views)

9th Assembly: Senate To Officially Inform Buhari, International Bodies Of Commen / Nigeria Withdraws Membership From 90 International Bodies / Breaking: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by PointZerom: 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
Tolexander:
Names of the organization mentioned or not, the rationale behind the move is to cut Nigerian expenditure to these organization.

So far you have your arm pit as bushy as your head doesn't mean you should replace armpit in reasoning!

If Buhari and APC loves the masses, let them slash their salaries, Buhari is a tyrant that has committed a lot of crimes already and he's looking for a way to escape judgement.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by omowolewa: 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
Great then
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by fendorf(m): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
Block all leakages
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by RomeSankara: 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
babyphaze07:
Of what importance is OIC

You will have to ask Buhari that
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by PointZerom: 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
GoroTango:
What crimes? The Igbos simply got what was coming to them, besides do you even know what constitutes war crimes, genocide and crimes against humanity that fall within the purview of the ICC?

Until they invaded his house, he was not a "terrorist". Now can you tell me what your constitution said about Kanu's "crimes".
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by waledeji(m): 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
RomeSankara:

You have not heard the names of the organization and you are already shouting good move ...Zombie I say receive sense in Jesus Mighty name
You have not heard the names of the organisation and you are already worked up.. .. Wailer I say receive sense in Jesus Mighty name undecided lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by Habyz(m): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
FTreloaded:
i hope they pull out of UN and ECOWAS too.

we need a full islamic state so we can practice the sharia law to the glory of allaaauwabaaa.

insha allahu, amen!
WTF s wrong with you? Nigeria isn't an Islamic state.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by Habyz(m): 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nemesis1:
I don't know what to think, is this smart move or dumb

Let's debate

$70M is not too much annually as a country
You might be right, but at the present level of the Nigerian economy it is rather too much.
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by RomeSankara: 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
waledeji:

You have not heard the names of the organisation and you are already worked up.. .. Wailer I say receive sense in Jesus Mighty name undecided lipsrsealed undecided

Hmmmm..so when will we hear the names Na so we can know who needs to receive sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by ikorodureporta: 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
Wey d list na?........bt, we gt 2 ask our leaders wht they'r doing with our money- frm Airport, seaport, railway, nipost, customs, agricultural exports, Universities, Crude oil, natural gas, solid minerals, taxation, efcc recovery, international donations,......etc!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by SillyMods: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
PointZerom:

When you establish a business, you make it work if not the business will crumble and you'll pull out thinking that the business is not worth it not knowing that you're the problem. Nigeria under Buhari is on AUTO REVERSE.
Foam as you like and want. Hyperventilate as you wish. Curse as you desire. The truth remains that PMB is the best president Nigeria has ever had. Only kids born in 1990 upward can't understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by Omooba77: 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
ikorodureporta:
Wey d list na?........bt, we gt 2 ask our leaders wht they'r doing with our money- frm Airport, seaport, railway, nipost, customs, agricultural exports, Universities, Crude oil, natural gas, solid minerals, taxation, efcc recovery, international donations,......etc!

Until we get to that level when we ask questions.
Lalasticlala knows the 90
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by PointZerom: 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
SillyMods:

Foam as you like and want. Hyperventilate as you wish. Curse as you desire. The truth remains that PMB is the best president Nigeria has ever had. Only kids born in 1990 upward can't understand.

What makes Buhari the best?, can you upload any project completed by him in your state?.

Even my 20yrs son reasons better.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
Obviously many of y'all on this forum are either stone blind or simply can't read. Read the story again. It says that the government will be setting up a COMMITTEE to decide whether Nigeria will remain with these organizations or not and to determine the ones the country will pull out of. The committee will be given two weeks. So,as it is,I think the minister was getting ahead of herself by dropping a figure i.e. 90. Guys,learn to read before you post comments. FTC is not an award! Meanwhile HOW THE HELL DID WE "JOIN" 310 INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS. Mind boggling.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by SillyMods: 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
PointZerom:

What makes Buhari the best?, can you upload any project completed by him in your state?.

Even my 20yrs son reasons better.
You have 20yrs son?

And you reason like this?

Shame dey catch me for you oooo.

At the right time, you'll will be blinded by more than enough pictures of projects. Keep closing your eyes to them now, you hear?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by PointZerom: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
SillyMods:

You have 20yrs son?

At the right time, you'll will be blinded by more than enough pictures of projects. Keep closing your eyes to them now, you hear?

"At the right time"

What has been the personal achievements of Buhari, has he ever established any business in his life time?. What job opportunities has he created b4 Now etc. He only came to power through coup, can such person be my mentor?..... NO. He deceived his class teacher and never went back to finish school... Hmmmmm.... Buhari is a criminal.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by Mrrpope: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Could it be that KANU is telling the truth all this time? Nigeria being a zoo and run by animals?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by erico2k2(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Tolexander:
Nice move

Name mentioned or not, the utmost reason is to cut the expenditure into these organizations which is still reasonable.
Ahah blind people . How do you know we do not benefit from these Organizations and that the FG can't get any money from them hence the pullout ie UN
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by erico2k2(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
SillyMods:

You have 20yrs son?

But nah true E talk.who PMB employ or help ?
What Biz did he do ?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by j64real(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
FTreloaded:
i hope they pull out of UN and ECOWAS too.

we need a full islamic state so we can practice the sharia law to the glory of allaaauwabaaa.

insha allahu, amen!
This is one reason I support secession. So you want to have an absolute Islamic state with Christians in it..

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by FILEBE(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
Paperwhite:
Buhari is just worsening Nigeria's predicament before the world-after leading us to the worst recession ever he is now striving to isolate Nigeria from the world because of his despotic and tyrannic inclinations. Imagine his government spurn for the US and EU after his belated presentation @ the UNGA.Now which body is Nigeria pulling out from-hope it also include all the Islamic bodies and save the ICC? The world is more civilized now than a Buhari with a premedivial reasoning or thinking ability.God save us now. cry

buhari didn't lead us into recession. Recession was waiting for is before he, Buhari, came.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by Positiveminds(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
I hope OIC makes the list. Nigeria should not belong to an organization known for promotion of terrorism.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
really... because of nnamdi kanu,

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by antyokya: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=Racing post=60882491]A total of 310 organizations that Nigeria is a member of? Well, to me I think it's a good move if those organizations are not in any way beneficial to the country's goals and to the well being of the citizens. But I don't trust this government to have the interest of the masses at heart in regards to the country pulling out from those organizations.

well said brother but only if we are made to know those organizations, their perceived benefits and why pull out because this administration is not to be trusted.
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by asawanathegreat(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
I hope it will do us good?
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by FTreloaded(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
j64real:

This is one reason I support secession. So you want to have an absolute Islamic state with Christians in it..
you don't know what 'sarcasm' means? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by GavelSlam: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
SillyMods:

No sense in this post.

Next time, use the brain God has given you for free.

What's the benefit of belonging to 310 organizations and paying huge millions of dollars to remain there if they don't add value to us?

Wailers should wail with sense abeg.

Which one?
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by onyedika946(m): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
D Tyrant is at it again, this way we can gradually slide into dictatorship.
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by laliga01: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Tolexander:
Nice move

Name mentioned or not, the utmost reason is to cut the expenditure into these organizations which is still reasonable.

You must be a retard to think Nigeria is cutting expenditure.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Bruce With Anita Ukah, The Winner Of 2018 Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Lightning Strike Kills 12 Cows In Delta As Herdsmen Flee / After Two Consecutive Losses, What Next For Gov Wike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.