Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos (28089 Views)

South Sudan Detains Journalists For Recording President Urinating On Himself / Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] / Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by gaeul(f): 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
Africans are very funny..i love my people
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by MasterKim: 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Make sumone pack kanu, buahri for olx sef
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
I wish we could sell the whole of the leggislative and executive arms of government here and use the money for something more beneficial to the people
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
The guy does have all the trappings of a clown. A circus will buy him for sure if the people selling him are really serious.
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I wish we could sell the whole of the leggislative and executive arms of government here and use the money for something more beneficial to the people
Unfortunately,I don't think that there is anyone who would offer as much as a farthing for such a useless bunch.
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by Slayer2: 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:

How has that blessed us undecided
Bet I thought you were British babe. Weiten u dey do for Africa now grin
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
sorry his he an mtn ambassador?
man rocking yellow even shoe sef
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
@Lalas247 Forget about the whole "no. 1 largest economy" boo-hoo. We shouldn't be so concerned about things that only reflect on paper and has no impact on the life of the average Joe Public in Nigeria. Truth is,I don't care about what the economists say about our economy;the day we will be able to provide 3 square meals for our people,provide electricity to light up this dark land and quality healthcare to nurse the afflictions to nurse the afflictions of our people,then we will know we have gotten there and no. 1 economy in Africa BE HANGED. It is possible. We can put an end to their scornful looks. We can show those looking down on us that we can indeed rise and move mountains. But first,we have to do the honourable thing and I ain't talking placard carrying peaceful protests... Only the hottest fire can make the finest of metals. We know the right thing to do but we are just too scared to think about it and that is why those clowns will keep laughing at us...

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247 Oh and tell your GH friends over there they still owe for the gas we supplied them. Unfortunately,our leaders here have no plans of getting back what is being owed because they are just wimps.
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
FTC
So Nothing special about FTC
I thought there is reward for it

Nairaland is not COME and CHOP APC.
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha well if compared to Antartica then we are blessed I guess grin
Hmm still pained we no longer largest economy sha .. cry

Who largest economy EPP

Come on lass,wat of dar future of our unborn kids

Na to marry oyibo sure pass nw self and turn naija a vacation country....

I read here hw naija lawmakers trying to frustrate the efforts of TSTV to compete wit DSTV in d market...and you call that a country?....#jst a pack of popcorn and chill swthrtgringrin

#TeamOyiboUkwucheesy cheesy
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by horlahsunbo225(m): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Jolar101:

Nairaland is not COME and CHOP APC.
So no reward
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by eunisam: 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
The suit n shoe na comedy
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by kinibigdeal(m): 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:

How has that blessed us undecided

Lala of those days shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by castrol180(m): 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:
Looking like banana grin
grin then banana fall on you, na so you sleep like that on that your dp
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by fk001(m): 11:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes I mean Nigeria .., was reading it yesterday and got depressed lol
Cause I live outside Nigeria, do u know how irritating it is to have other races/ countries looking down on us cause the ones back home don't know wt they are doing
But we all have to feel it .. anyway don't mind me was some economy debate with some Ghana ppl and white folks and I just wanted to cry at all the horrible things they were saying .. U won't understand
Lol maybe that's why ave been so off lately the tin pain me .. a

Must you tell the whole world you are staying abroad?

JJC

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by Fidelismaria: 1:00am On Sep 28, 2017
grin

time to go put bubuhari , liar Mohammed, and them other useless politicians for sale on olx
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by nextstep(m): 4:27am On Sep 28, 2017
Ritajovy:
If na civilian now.... una go open eyes! Urinating along the road or anywhere that is not a toilet is gross indiscipline!!
I wonder why people keep doing it. Such matters are done privately and should be kept as such!!

Two reasons:
1. There is no public toilet within reach and nature is really pressing...

2. There might be one but in such bad state you can get sick using it.

Instead of addressing the real problem, we're here pondering the symptoms.

I've been in many situations where I was at least 30 minutes from a functioning toilet, even in a govt building, and I felt the need an hour ago.
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by Tonason: 5:29am On Sep 28, 2017
He packed his Yellow Volkswagen, everything about the man is Yellow, yellow Cap, clothing, yellow Shoes, Yellow Car, Yellow Urine, Nov Yellow man is for sale,
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by Kobicove(m): 8:00am On Sep 28, 2017
Only in Uganda undecided
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by lyriclekidd(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=Towncrier247 post=60883632]Honourable Ibrahim Abiriga, a famous member of the Ugada's Parliament has been put up for sale on OLX and he is affordable...lol.

The Arua Municipality representative was spotted days ago urinating on the wall fence of Ministry of Finance building.

The legislator admitted that he indeed urinated on the wall because the call of nature got the better of his bladder. So he was forced to park his yellow Volkswagen and pee along the street.

“I was badly off”, he told The Observer. "Should I have kept the urine on myself? What is the problem with that?"

According to The Observer, he blamed media for spreading a hopeless pictures showing him urinating.

Meanwhile, Abiriga is famous for his love of the colour Yellow. The MP's life is colourfully painted in yellow.

He has a yellow car, loves wearing yellow neckties, stockings, caps, clothes, uses yellow bed sheets, sits on yellow chairs.

It is even said that his underwears are also yellow.

Check him out in other photos fighting with another Parliament member over God knows what...

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/ugandan-lawmaker-put-up-for-sale-on-olx-after-urinating-on-govt-property-photos [/quote/]

this man na lord oh , based on 101
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by Lalas247(f): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2017
castrol180:
grin then banana fall on you, na so you sleep like that on that your dp
Kikiki I no kuku like banana Biko no corrupt me grin
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by Lalas247(f): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Lala of those days shocked shocked
Kinibig na ur face be this shocked
I dey vex for u sha u no even greet person since .. yes o how u dey
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by kinibigdeal(m): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Kinibig na ur face be this shocked
I dey vex for u sha u no even greet person since .. yes o how u dey

Not really my fault, seems you change your moniker. I had to check your Dp to know it was you..What happen to your previous Dp?
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by pally123: 11:17am On Sep 28, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
FTC
So Nothing special about FTC
I thought there is reward for it
There is o. Send mail to, seun@nl.gmail.yahoo.com. Thank me later
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by horlahsunbo225(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2017
pally123:
There is o. Send mail to, seun@nl.gmail.yahoo.com. Thank me later
Confused dude
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by BALLOSKI: 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha well if compared to Antartica then we are blessed I guess grin
Hmm still pained we no longer largest economy sha .. cry
so I had to turn my phone upside down just to see picture? undecided
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by pally123: 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
Confused dude
grin
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
horlahsunbo225:

So no reward
There will reward when corrupt APC is out of government.
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by horlahsunbo225(m): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Jolar101:

There will reward when corrupt APC is out of government.
Till When
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
horlahsunbo225:
Till When
Re: Ugandan Lawmaker Put Up For Sale On OLX After Urinating On Govt Property (photos by horlahsunbo225(m): 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
Jolar101:

before my acc can be credited right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

West African Forces Arrest Gambian Army General / 16 Cemeteries In Gaza Desecrated By Israeli Forces - Photos And Video: / Russia Places Hofmanski Piotr Jozef On Most Wanted List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.