Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos (37370 Views)

Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested With Cocaine Worth ₦‎133 Million In India / Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti / Couple Seen Fighting Over Inability To Provide Money For Easter By Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
A jailed Nigerian smuggler who imported drugs worth millions of pounds into the UK has landed in more trouble after being ordered to hand over £1.2m or have seven years added to his sentence. A judge told Patrick Udensi, 36, from North London, to pay the sum after National Crime Agency (NCA) officers discovered he had valuable assets in Nigeria.

Nigerian national Udensi is serving a 15-year prison sentence after smuggling parcels of cocaine and cannabis with street value of £1.8m to addresses in North London.

He laundered the proceeds of his crimes by buying car parts in the UK and shipping them to Nigeria where they were sold on the open market on his behalf.

According to a report by the National Crime Agency (NCA), If he fails to pay cash equal to the value of his Nigerian assets, which the NCA successfully argued in court were the benefit of a criminal lifestyle, he will have seven years and six months added to his sentence and will still owe the money when he comes out.

Udensi was convicted in 2015 following an NCA investigation. An associate, John Arinze Nwosu, 44, from Edgebaston, Birmingham , absconded before trial and was sentenced to five years in prison in his absence.

The NCA are appealing for information on Nwosu’s whereabouts.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/jailed-drug-smuggler-must-pay-1-2m-he-hid-in-nigeria.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by madridguy(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
I no go talk. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by divinehand2003(m): 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
IPOD Hustlers

Patrick looks well feed indeed from the proceeds of selling cocaine in Europe. But UK crime authorities are very mean. They want him to vomit all his cash so as to look lepacious again. God forbid. He will rather enjoy his 7 additional years in the UK jail.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by LionDeLeo: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
Patrick Udensi, these people no dey taya for dis drug matter? Just look at the head of the pig, it reminds me of Napoleon in The Animal Farm.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by madridguy(m): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
No loud am tongue

divinehand2003:
IPOD Hustlers

21 Likes

Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by divinehand2003(m): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
He get luck say nor be Indonesia catch am. Death sentence for fall on am gbam.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by Zeemic(m): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
Thank God is not death by...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by Okoroawusa: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
These ppl wld nt stop embarrassing us abroad.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by slimfit1(m): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Make you no come back oh if him pay that money otherwise him go pay more than that for Nigeria or him go spend more years in nija oh so which prison him go prefer make him tell us now.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by Klimaths: 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A jailed Nigerian smuggler who imported drugs worth millions of pounds into the UK has landed in more trouble after being ordered to hand over £1.2m or have seven years added to his sentence. A judge told Patrick Udensi, 36, from North London, to pay the sum after National Crime Agency (NCA) officers discovered he had valuable assets in Nigeria.

Nigerian national Udensi is serving a 15-year prison sentence after smuggling parcels of cocaine and cannabis with street value of £1.8m to addresses in North London.

He laundered the proceeds of his crimes by buying car parts in the UK and shipping them to Nigeria where they were sold on the open market on his behalf.

According to a report by the National Crime Agency (NCA), If he fails to pay cash equal to the value of his Nigerian assets, which the NCA successfully argued in court were the benefit of a criminal lifestyle, he will have seven years and six months added to his sentence and will still owe the money when he comes out.

Udensi was convicted in 2015 following an NCA investigation. An associate, John Arinze Nwosu, 44, from Edgebaston, Birmingham , absconded before trial and was sentenced to five years in prison in his absence.

The NCA are appealing for information on Nwosu’s whereabouts.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/jailed-drug-smuggler-must-pay-1-2m-he-hid-in-nigeria.html
I just did the math with conversion rate of 482 naira to a pounds =867,600,000 , that is the proceed of the drugs , UK please give me 50 years join the sentence I no shake , if na UK jail e better pass our single bed room for some hotel in Nigeria. If they eventually bring me to Nigeria to serve my jail term , with that money I can organise I jail break . atleast no more poverty for my family. I no go talk oooooo, kill me make I die , all die Na die oooo

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
UK law is very lenient on drug smugglers...the prison system is like holiday camp...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by Oloripelebe: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
See heads,deport the idiot go Abia make he join im biaflan brothers. grin

A bad week for ipob miscreants

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by efighter: 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
Klimaths:
I just did the math with conversion rate of 482 naira to a pounds =867,600,000 , that is the proceed of the drugs , UK please give me 50 years join the sentence I no shake , if na UK jail e better pass our single bed room for some hotel in Nigeria. If they eventually bring me to Nigeria to serve my jail term , with that money I can organise I jail break . atleast no more poverty for my family. I no go talk oooooo, kill me make I die , all die Na die oooo

Typical IPOB youth.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by omenka(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
Omo, see head cheesy.

John Arinze Nwosu, Patrick Udensi.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by Klimaths: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
efighter:

Typical IPOB youth.
my guy lock up, am not an IPOB youth OK. Just speaking my mind. You are talking like a typical Yoruba youth.

11 Likes

Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by Nutase: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
I swear dat guy go prefer to go life imprisonment dan surrender that kind money.

4 Likes

Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by divinehand2003(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
These criminal elements should stop making it difficult for other innocent Nigerians with true intentions from being granted visas overseas.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by jeeqaa7(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
hehehehehe... see oyibo wan play sense
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
I no pity u Sha
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by herkeym001(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
#FreeOurNigerianBrother
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by Abbeyme: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
These UK people are just selfish.

We have our locally made and home-grown thieves with them with properties and money all over London and the UK, they will not repatriate the funds for anything, now they want just 1 point something million pounds returned and still serve jail term.

Evil that men do, goes after them

While I am not supporting illegality, what is good for the goose (UK) is also good for the gander (NGA)

8 Likes

Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by okonja(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
NCA OR NCAN

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by Intellad(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
the first guy have jux 2inch di.ck.. while the second guy got 5inch... mehn I hate fat guys..... short dick niggas
Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by Truckpusher(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
divinehand2003:
These criminal elements should stop making it difficult for other innocent Nigerians with true intentions from being granted visas overseas.
Will they ever listen ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by cosby02(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
Has anyone seen the names?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by dotcomnamename: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
John Arinze Nwosu

What a nice name! grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Smuggler Jailed In The UK Ordered To Provide Money He Hid In Nigeria.Photos by medolab90(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) / Men Caught With 18 Phones In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Woman Bites Off Employee’s Ear Over Salary In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.