Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:48 PM

Need Both Male And Female Friends Around Festac, Orile, Alaba And Surulere - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Need Both Male And Female Friends Around Festac, Orile, Alaba And Surulere (976 Views)

I Need Both Male And Female Friends / Need-female-friends-around-ui/Polytechnic ibadan / Need Both Male And Female Friends Around Festac, Orile, Alaba And Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Both Male And Female Friends Around Festac, Orile, Alaba And Surulere by pweetyborlah95(f): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
am a 21 female on break from sch, I need cool friends to hang out with, m really bored...guys that can take me out all around Lagos are also very much welcomed

1 Like

Re: Need Both Male And Female Friends Around Festac, Orile, Alaba And Surulere by ashewoboy(m): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
pweetyborlah95:
am a 21 female on break from sch, I need cool friends to hang out with, m really bored...guys that can take me out all around Lagos are also very much welcomed

hope you are not a virgin?cheesy.

put up your picture na, make we know whether you pretty like your name suggests.
Re: Need Both Male And Female Friends Around Festac, Orile, Alaba And Surulere by laliga01: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
pweetyborlah95:
Where do you stay in lagos?
It depends, we can work something out.
Re: Need Both Male And Female Friends Around Festac, Orile, Alaba And Surulere by pweetyborlah95(f): 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
ashewoboy:

hope you are not a virgin?cheesy.

put up your picture na, make we know whether you pretty like your name suggests.

what if I am a virgin
Re: Need Both Male And Female Friends Around Festac, Orile, Alaba And Surulere by pweetyborlah95(f): 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
laliga01:
Where do you stay in lagos? It depends, we can work something out.
send me Ur digits, I stay around the locations I mentioned on d thread
Re: Need Both Male And Female Friends Around Festac, Orile, Alaba And Surulere by laliga01: 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
pweetyborlah95:

send me Ur digits, I stay around the locations I mentioned on d thread
I stay in surulere, we can hook up on this number if you don't mind
08110408754 strphen.
Whatz yours?
Re: Need Both Male And Female Friends Around Festac, Orile, Alaba And Surulere by wh33z(m): 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
pweetyborlah95:
hello whatsapp me on this09057399435..tnx
Re: Need Both Male And Female Friends Around Festac, Orile, Alaba And Surulere by ashewoboy(m): 7:33am On Sep 29, 2017
pweetyborlah95:

what if I am a virgin

you are just average in beauty. mayb na the filter help your beauty sef, who knows? would you like to go out with me? btw, have you seen anyone?

(1) (Reply)

Wants To Make Friends But: / I Want 2 Date A Busty Girl / Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.