Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

4 Relationship Rules You Should Never Break - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Relationship Rules You Should Never Break (526 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 10 Guy Code Every Man Should Never Break / 4 Important Relationship Rules You Must Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Relationship Rules You Should Never Break by chasewordz(m): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
Life would be far less problematic if we had a cheat sheet with answers telling us what to do in difficult situations. However, we just might know a few secrets about how to make your relationship a harmonious and long-lasting one. Enjoy the ride…

1. You can’t make someone love you.

People are not obliged to reciprocate love. You would hardly be able to love someone who’s head over heels in love with you if you don’t like them, would you?

We need to treat the feelings and choices of others with respect. You can improve yourself and become better. Then the person whose love you’re trying to win will decide for themselves if you are worthy of their feelings.

2. If you are loved, you will feel that.

Everyone has at least a rough idea of how a good attitude toward them shows itself. You’ll definitely notice it if someone singles you out from the others, spends a lot of time with you, respects you, and cares about your feelings — no matter how it happens.

But if your partner always seems to lack time for you, it’s a reason to take a sober look at the situation and stop coming up with excuses for them.

READ THE FULL ARTICLE: http://www.kingsolomonsmine.com.ng/kay-magnate-181

COURTESY KING SOLOMON'S MINE (www.kingsolomonsmine.com.ng)

1 Share

Re: 4 Relationship Rules You Should Never Break by paiz: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
You better write it out here Cause i am nt clicking that link

1 Like

Re: 4 Relationship Rules You Should Never Break by Lalas247(f): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
These bloggers getting too lazy
So u expect us to click that link .. and it had so much potential
Agree with point one already cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

13 Easy Steps To Get Her Fall In Love With You And Take Her To Bed / Happy Birthday To Myself / I Have A Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.