Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) (57128 Views)

How To Tell Difference Between Hausa And Fulani People / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Aminu Sanusi And Fulani Zainab Ali Bashir / Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by laudate: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Ok ma I hear you ..well said

Who are you referring to, as 'ma?' shocked
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
laudate:

Who are you referring to, as 'ma?' shocked

Sorry I just assumed you were a lady .Sorry about that Ma, I will be sure to keep it gender neutral from now ..thanks
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
NafeesaAA:
Colourful Royal Horse
Are you from the north? Which state?
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by blackjack21(m): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
just leave her, she doesn't know anything about Turban Style

Nafeesa is a proud Northernist. We'll respect her for that.
I guess she should stick to mayafi and hijab tongue grin grin
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
I have heard this before so I believe you

bewla:
i disagreed with the ops the two ear types is for kings and one ear once for Prince and royal people. the round once is general
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by Virus777: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ishilove:

Your inane drivel just reinforced my previous post- you are a poorly educated Philistine who wouldn't recognise sarcasm even if it grew claws and slapped you in the face.

Now stop quoting me and move yourself and your tiny brain away from my face.

Shatap!
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by Virus777: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
VomeSchakleton, guy you just murdered that Ishilove, Oh my God! You didn't even have a single mercy on the dumbo.
You Just exposed her yansh, for everyone to see how silly and dumb she is.

Jeez!
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by NafeesaAA(f): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
Dindondin:

Are you from the north?
Which state?

Jigawa State, Kila District of Gwaram LGA.
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by TheLawTheLegal: 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
h
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by cooljude(m): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Thats interesting what you say about persians because most tend to lean towards them in the turban debate. And persians (iranians) definitely wear turbans. In the end i don't even know why people argue or fight so passionately about these things. Another debate is the aladdin debate between indians and arabs, Lol! People can be so sensitive sometimes.

Actually the original story of Aladdin took place in China. Arabs transcribed the story and Hollywood adapted it to look like an Arabian event.
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
Fulaman198:

I can't really quote your entire post because it's quite lengthy since it's a combination of my post and your own. If after this discourse I don't change your mind, then you are free to stick to your views. We can respectively agree to disagree.

Clothing does not make the man or a woman. Someone with a modernised mindset would know and acknowledge that. If I wore a suit over a Babban riga, would I not be the same person? How does wearing something different change who I am as an individual?

I consider myself quite modernised. I'm relatively young, (younger than 35), and I have studied Computer Science extensively both at school and with my spare time. I am up to date with technology.

Being technologically acculturated does not coalesce into being White-washed..I tell you, I wear the same clothes to study and I'm still the same man.

Giving up ones culture shows a sign of weakness and inferiority complex. I was born a Sahelian and will die as one. I'm not a white man nor would I want to become one. Some Nigerians do, not me.
Can you wear ur traditional attire to dispense cash across the counter in this modern world, ppl should try as much to wear things very appealing to others , not just like ijere masquerade
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
perdollar:
afonjas failed attempt to imitate his master d abokis

look at how you Igbo's are disgracing yourselves on this thread. you bring your infantile and juvenile gibberish on every thread. this thread made me realized there are intelligent northerners and most Igbo's are uncouth louts.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by perdollar(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
schoolboij:

look at how you Igbo's are disgracing yourselves on this thread. you bring your infantile and juvenile gibberish on every thread. this thread made me realized their are intelligent northerners and most Igbo's are uncouth louts.
I swear wt ur life dt u r a conductor or maybe a mechanic.
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:

Can you wear ur traditional attire to dispense cash across the counter in this modern world, ppl should try as much to wear things very appealing to others , not just like ijere masquerade

Suits don't appeal to me, yet I tolerate them. You should stop worrying about what others think, it means that you lack courage and are not comfortable in your own shoes.
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
perdollar:
I swear wt ur life dt u r a conductor or maybe a mechanic.

so what's wrong with that?
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by perdollar(m): 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
schoolboij:

so what's wrong with that?
d trademarks of afonja.
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 29, 2017
perdollar:
d trademarks of afonja.

so what's the trademark of the OSU?

coke powder?
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by perdollar(m): 2:27am On Sep 29, 2017
schoolboij:

so what's the trademark of the OSU?

coke powder?
dts y afonja WL remain poor forever including u. get rich or die trying is better than forever poverty. I dash u d change, carry go by agidi n ewa n enjoy ur mediocrity
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by KehnnyCares(m): 4:53am On Sep 29, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Of course it will sound like drivel to an im.becile. LOL When you' re too stu pid to compose a proper sarcastic sentence and are trying too hard to pass that poppycock as sarcasm.

Claws, slap... that actually made sense in that pathetic silly mind of yours. grin grin grin You cant even use this simple idiom right.

Fact still remains: Thats not how to use sarcasm, and theres no reason to use the word "philistine" in this context because it makes no sense (except you're trying too hard to sound smart, which you're woefully failing at BTW). If anything given the comment that drew my attention, you're the philistine not me.You need to go and find yourself an english tutor.

FYI, i have an IQ of 147, my intellect is not in question. That is if you're too foolish to figure out through this conversation who the smarter person is or better yet who is more suited to detecting and dishing out sarcasm.
Oluwa mi o. This is gidi gan 101.9

Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:41am On Sep 29, 2017
Fulaman198:

Suits don't appeal to me, yet I tolerate them. You should stop worrying about what others think, it means that you lack courage and are not comfortable in your own shoes.
I'm much comfortable in my own attire, I combined both western and local attire together but not like what some of you guys wore, a good fashionist dresses according to season and weather, how do u feel comfortable with that babban riga in scorching hot weather I don't know how u guys survive without suffocating...
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 7:54am On Sep 29, 2017
akinade28:

I will call it oshuka
I always wonder how they cope with heat after wrapping such massive cloths around their head .
how do you girls feel attaching those bacteria infested stuff to your head is how they feel too.
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 8:17am On Sep 29, 2017
Not true o! Sultan of Sokoto is fukani but he has never on any occassion wear rhe so call fulani turban.
Check google to confirm
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by HunterofPigs: 9:56am On Sep 29, 2017
perdollar:
dts y afonja WL remain poor forever including u. get rich or die trying is better than forever poverty. I dash u d change, carry go by agidi n ewa n enjoy ur mediocrity

Afonja is dead, you motherfucker. He died a warrior's death in 1824, although as a traitor to the Yoruba race. Nonetheless, he won many battles for his people when the going was good. How relevant is your miserable self to even yourself not to talk of how irrelevant you are in your family, your community or state? Get a life, General Afonja was an achiever.
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 11:32am On Sep 29, 2017
sukkot:
and what happens to those who dont adhere to the bolded ? how does GOD put vengeance and anger on them ? mayne go and sit down. read your bible very well so you will stop peddling fantasies and fairy-tales.
One olodo spotted, u can continue standing up if u like
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by sukkot: 11:35am On Sep 29, 2017
Uzyvicks:

One olodo spotted, u can continue standing up if u like
lmao. continue living in fantasy fairy tale land. shogbo. while the world is crumbling all around you. bury your head in the sand
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by perdollar(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2017
HunterofPigs:

Afonja is dead, you motherfucker. He died a warrior's death in 1824, although as a traitor to the Yoruba race. Nonetheless, he won many battles for his people when the going was good. How relevant is your miserable self to even yourself not to talk of how irrelevant you are in your family, your community or state? Get a life, General Afonja was an achiever.
I know u r cursed wt poverty of health, wealth n memory. dt u WL die a wretch is not my fault. I advice u donate urself to ur family for ritual so dt dey WL upgrade dia statue from nothing to kobo. worthless u
Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by HunterofPigs: 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
perdollar:
I know u r cursed wt poverty of health, wealth n memory. dt u WL die a wretch is not my fault. I advice u donate urself to ur family for ritual so dt dey WL upgrade dia statue from nothing to kobo. worthless u
This is called bitter. How more pained can a person be? LOL.

Re: Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
perdollar:

Lol. anyone can be anybody on the internet. keep typing from your mud house in abakaliki and projecting an image you can only dream of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Town Where Death Awaits Albinos / 10 First-class Nigerian Kings Die In 6 Months {FULL LIST} / Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.