Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers (4969 Views)

What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? / Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by makydebbie(f): 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

the most attractive of them all tongue
I've just one I haven't worn.
Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by Joel3(m): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
prostates on short skirts are more chosen / taken than the ones on trousers.
Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
sekxy:
and you think our lives revolve around what guys think??go get a life biko
you've always been like this since last year that I know you.... Be nicer pls.
Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
makydebbie:
I've just one I haven't worn.

just one? shocked shocked

well you should prolly go buy more now that you its attracts guys more (omo nna inclusive) grin grin

so you prefer jeans or gowns or wrappers or bum shots?
Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by Blackhawk01: 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

grin grin............dang!!! embarassed

and damn fisola for keeping and having all dem long fine sexy legs to himself angry

anyways that is still pending and not totally impossible

meanwhile i'll just make do with my imagination..............right now i see ur long legs in its full glory and you're clad in just a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

Damn tani? shocked shocked my Baeby? angry

That's possibly possible. Jealousy jealousytongue

Clad in just? G-string? wink
Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by makydebbie(f): 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

just one? shocked shocked

well you should prolly go buy more now that you its attracts guys more (omo nna inclusive) grin grin

so you prefer jeans or gowns or wrappers or bum shots?
I don't dress to attract guys, I wear whatever I find comfortable. I wear trousers and gowns most of the time.
Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Damn tani? shocked shocked my Baeby? angry

That's possibly possible. Jealousy jealousytongue

Clad in just? G-string? wink

heheheh cheesy cheesy
chill tigress cheesy............didnt know he's ur baeby na cos last i checked he was ur "man" undecided

nah..............heard you detest g-strings

at that time i saw you clad in one of fisola's boxers but now i see you wearing noth........ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by onyeezeigbo: 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't dress to attract guys, I wear whatever I find comfortable. I wear trousers and gowns most of the time.
what about dressing the way that your boyfriend loves a lot.
Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by makydebbie(f): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
what about dressing the way that your boyfriend loves a lot.
He met me with trousers, he doesn't have a choice.
Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
makydebbie:

yeah yeah i know that..........
Kill joy!! sad tongue

so you're currently wearing a gown or trouser yeah?
Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by Blackhawk01: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

heheheh cheesy cheesy
chill tigress cheesy............didnt know he's ur baeby na cos last i checked he was ur "man" undecided

nah..............heard you detest g-strings

at that time i saw you clad in one of fisola's boxers but now i see you wearing noth........ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

He is both kiss

Hian! Wrong info undecided

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy. You've got crazy imaginings, Richie. But, I like the idea of rocking his boxers tho. wink wink
Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by onyeezeigbo: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
makydebbie:
He met me with trousers, he doesn't have a choice.
you will one day come to know that your husband has a lot to say about your dressing when you are finally married,you will not like it seeing your husband trousers below the waist,would you?I bet you will stop him. grin
Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by makydebbie(f): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
you will one day come to know that your husband has a lot to say about your dressing when you are finally married,you will not like it seeing your husband trousers below the waist,would you?I bet you will stop him. grin
You were talking about boyfriend or have you forgotten so soon?
Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by onyeezeigbo: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
makydebbie:
You were talking about boyfriend or have you forgotten so soon?
lol I know but it's still a relationship.
Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by makydebbie(f): 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah yeah i know that..........
Kill joy!! sad tongue

so you're currently wearing a gown or trouser yeah?
Lol smiley

onyeezeigbo:
lol I know but it's still a relationship.
Boyfriend has no right to tell me what I should or should not wear except I ask for his help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:

He is both kiss

Hian! Wrong info undecided

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy. You've got crazy imaginings, Richie. But, I like the idea of rocking his boxers tho. wink wink

cheesy

both ke? shocked shocked
babe what century are you still in undecided

do ladies still make one guy both the "baeby" and the "man" in this 21st century undecided

anyways its nat wrong sweetheart.............my "reliable" source tells me you've gat a strong dislike for g-strings

and ermmm i try my best hun grin knew i had the rare "gift" when i woke up one morning and saw michelle obama unclad on my bed calling out to me cool cheesy
Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by donMIG(m): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Pls tell dem...dos short skirt...mmmnnnnn...wit d visible lines of d panties...just sexy...I swear down

2 Likes

Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Word Power Ministry cool cool cool
where is that located?
Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by BabbanBura(m): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
lalanice:
what guys don't know is trousers are more comfortable for girls, and it doesn't always have to be about what guys like.

and last last na for man every woman dey wear cloth whether you admit it or not! - mata close
Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Word Power Ministry cool cool cool
undecidedundecided I know the church you attend,oya bribe me make i no go blow your whistle.cheesycheesy
Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by Fidelismaria: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin
yea
op is right
skirt makes sex easy
all you gat to do is pull its up and insert
team skirt
Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
TGoddess:
undecidedundecided I know the church you attend,oya bribe me make i no go blow your whistle.cheesycheesy
please tell me cheesy
Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
sunshineG:
please tell me cheesy
No.
Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
TGoddess:
No.
angry oda don't tell me undecided
Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
sunshineG:
angry oda don't tell me undecided
lipsrsealed
Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
TGoddess:
lipsrsealed
I guess you cannot sleep today as well grin right?
Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
sunshineG:
I guess you cannot sleep today as well grin right?
You guessed right.sad
Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by Amarabae(f): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
Says who? Go and sit down
Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
TGoddess:
You guessed right.sad
cc thepussyhunter your beautiful damsel needs your help cheesy what is the name of that other intelligent guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
sunshineG:
cc thepussyhunter your beautiful damsel needs your help cheesy what is the name of that other intelligent guy
The both of them are nowhere to be found.angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
TGoddess:
The both of them are nowhere to be found.angry
don't you have there personal contact outside nairaland? smiley

I am not that intelligent, I can't help sad
Re: What Girls Don't Know. Is Skirts Is More Attractive To Guys Then Trousers by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
sunshineG:
don't you have there personal contact outside nairaland? smiley

I am not that intelligent, I can't help sad
No i don't.Iffa hear.undecidedundecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancée Cheated On Me. / What Can A Woman Take Immediately After Seex To Avoid Pregnancy? URGENT / (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.