Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help (2755 Views)

UNILAG Reinstates Olorunfemi Adeyeye, Rusticated Student Activist / I've Been Rusticated From The University In My Final Year. / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help by successeben: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Good evening,

Mod pls kindly send this to Front page if I can get audience pls...Cc lalasticlala

I just got a lady from my dept that I have been rusticated for two semester because I was caught harboring a student who was squatting with me..pls I need help anybody who can help for the penalty to be reduced...so they can look into the matter for again plsssss....

Am so frustrated spent 5years before gaining admission....pls help me

Cclalasticlala
Re: I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hmmm

Re: I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help by Princealex1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
Approach your course advicer or anyone you know in the school on direction to take to appeal for leniency if the offence is pardonable. By the way its either you are suspended for two semesters or rusticated(expelled) from the school.

1 Like

Re: I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
successeben:
Good evening,

Mod pls kindly send this to Front page if I can get audience pls...Cc lalasticlala

I just got a lady from my dept that I have been rusticated for two semester because I was caught harboring a student who was squatting with me..pls I need help anybody who can help for the penalty to be reduced...so they can look into the matter for again plsssss....

Cclalasticlala
I no get the gist.

4 Likes

Re: I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help by dreamworld: 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
successeben:
Good evening,

Cclalasticlala
Correct yourself, you just got a letter not lady,
But the punishment is too much na,
When I was in school I do that, it's not a crime

2 Likes

Re: I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help by Fidelismaria: 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
undecided
Dis your English sef is enuff reason for you to be rusticated

5 Likes

Re: I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:28am On Sep 28, 2017
Fidelismaria:
undecided
lol.. nlers and their zero joy
Re: I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:29am On Sep 28, 2017
angry angry angry
Re: I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help by chloride6: 3:19am On Sep 28, 2017
You need the help of an official who will guide you and may be willing to plead for you.

Your HOD and course adviser are good places to start. Also you can go and meet one of the porter to explain your plight. I believe you are not the first student to be rusticated for such an issue.

Besides this story isn't complete, did you drag with any porter or supervisor?

Why were you singled out for disciplinary action?

The Management is aware that there are hundreds of squatters , some are even wards of lecturers.

I know it is an offence, but what did you do?Who did you offend ?

8 Likes

Re: I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help by adexxy234(m): 3:37am On Sep 28, 2017
this is totally false pple squat a lot in unilag why are you the only one with a case of rustication

5 Likes

Re: I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help by adexxy234(m): 3:38am On Sep 28, 2017
exactly the information seems false to me sef undecided
chloride6:
You need the help of an official who will guide you and may be willing to plead for you.

Your HOD and course adviser are good places to start. Also you can go and meet one of the porter to explain your plight. I believe you are not the first student to be rusticated for such an issue.

Besides this story isn't complete, did you drag with any porter or supervisor?

Why were you singled out for disciplinary action?

The Management is aware that there are hundreds of squatters , some are even wards of lecturers.

I know it is an offence, but what did you do?Who did you offend ?

Re: I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help by angelTI(f): 6:21am On Sep 28, 2017
Eeyah, OP is under immense pressure hence the errors in his write up

2 Likes

Re: I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help by HomeTutor1(f): 6:21am On Sep 28, 2017
You are squatting a lady as a guy abi? I have nothing to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 6:50am On Sep 28, 2017
dreamworld:

Correct yourself, you just got a letter not lady,
But the punishment is too much na,
When I was in school I do that, it's not a crime
you weren't caught or punished doesn't mean it's not a crime.

1 Like

Re: I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help by twentyk(m): 8:42am On Sep 28, 2017
omo this is strong for eli momo
Re: I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help by Uyi168: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2017
Ayam not understanding..op,explain better
Re: I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help by Mikee7(m): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2017
It is asif OP is just desperate for FP. Even in my uni you won't get suspended if you are caught squatting someone and Babcock is very strict.

1 Like

Re: I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2017
There is more to this story than you are letting out. If all you did was to squat a fellow student, the worst that could happen is you being evicted from the hall... So what did you do gan gan

1 Like

Re: I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help by wwwtortoise(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2017
Fidelismaria:
undecided

What is the purpose of enrolling into school if not to learn.
Re: I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2017
UNILAG undecided , I heard they're dozens sef Inside one room

3 Likes

Re: I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help by Pauldaniel02: 11:32am On Sep 28, 2017
There's something special about your Case.

Anyways check out my Page for Great Laptops at the Best Price.

https://www.nairaland.com/4062389/grade-usa-laptops-sale#60864937
Re: I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help by Ge0grapher(m): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
I dont even understand, is the person squatting with you a boy or a girl and is it in the hostel or private accommodation. answer before we can help you.
Re: I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help by ayanfe1990: 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
Get 20% off tuition to study one year certificate program in Georgia. Want to know how? Call 08126442086
Re: I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help by free2ryhme: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
successeben:
Good evening,

Cclalasticlala

liar liar liar
Re: I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help by Martinez19(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
ayanfe1990:
Get 20% off tuition to study one year certificate program in Georgia. Want to know how? Call 08126442086
angry off point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I NEED HELP Rusticated For Squatting In Unilag...need Help by babyfaceafrica: 6:00am On Sep 29, 2017
Lienus igbokwe....RIP English

(1) (Reply)

Don't Say The Road Is "Tiled". See The Right Words To Use / Is The Unizik Post Ume Form On Sale Now? / The Polytechnic Ile-ife Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.