Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos (86650 Views)

See What This Lady Wore To The Bank That Sparked Outrage (pic, Video) / The Nasty Shoes A Lady Won From Online Giveaway That Got People Talking (Photos) / The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by Angelanest: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Just when you thought you've seen it all, comes this shocker. Photos of a scantily-clad lady lady have been trending over different social media platforms for obvious reason. The lady was spotted in her bra and underwear as she visited a market to buy some things.

The lady appeared unperturbed as she walked freely in front of shocked passersby.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/lady-spotted-in-her-underwear-in-a-market.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
Chie what type of ugly shape is this.

I need this sort of overconfidence in my life. grin

201 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by purem(m): 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
Somebody is looking at

My comment like I have

Something meaningful

To say, I wish I have so

I wud'nt dissapoint u

But am sorry for

Disappointing u, please

Like my comment if u

Accept my apology

213 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
She is obviously sick na

See her leg like scissors

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by CaroLyner(f): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Just when you think you've seen it all..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by Papiikush: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
This one too will be claiming gender equality.

These are the kindda ladies yahoo boys use for rituals.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by dingbang(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
I never knew Malawian girls would be this stupid...
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by thorpido(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
That should be Malawi cos I can see Blantyre on a signpost there.
Many of the southern African countries get as e be.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
Phewwww!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by KelvinCX(m): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
CaroLyner:
heyyy gorgeous

1 Like

Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
CaroLyner:
another one comes and shocks you

8 Likes

Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Madness

She's not normal nah

What is she exposing self....no be say her body fine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
dingbang:
I never knew Malawian girls would be this stupid...
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by biacan(f): 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
she's living her life
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by Flashh: 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
What she took was too much for her brain.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by PrincessBecks(f): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lol. She probably had the wrong fix before stepping out of her room. Damn!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by lordraiden(m): 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Na wa oh, this one tire me,she dey like girl we dey run streetz wella, she fit be white bra executioner. You neva know angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by H2omaster: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
What a shape smh

1 Like

Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
Public view assault
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by gurunlocker: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
Awon Omo wobe, Omo thicker body

1 Like

Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by blackbeau1(f): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
That is how madness starts tho
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by Bishov(m): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
cryNa them awon Afonja Republic
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by ZombieTAMER: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
Naked is the new clothing
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by Elslim: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
in 10 years time, people will be walking naked
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by falz87: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim

2 Shares

Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by urmessi123: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
Madness
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by kings09(m): 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
Her life
Re: Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
sad undecided sad jenyan/Zimbabweans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles / I Need Pics Of Ghana Weaving / Woman Pulls off Wig, Sells it For N200k Infront of her Husband While Hanging(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.