Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Anambra: Land Close To River Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra: Land Close To River Needed (3740 Views)

Do You Need A Farm Land Close To Lagos? / 3ACRES Of Casava Farms TME Best Species + The Land Close To Main Express Road Ib / I Need About 10 Acres Farmland In Ekiti Close To River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by FarmTech(m): 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hello everyone. Please I'm in need of land that is close to a river or stream that flows year round. Desired location is anambra. If you can help please reply.
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by talk2biggz: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
I can assist you get one. 08036859422
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by FarmTech(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
talk2biggz:
I can assist you get one. 08036859422

I'll call u 2morrow.
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by aariwa(m): 4:14am On Sep 28, 2017
Go to Ogbaru .They are surrounded by lakes and rivers and their land is very fertile

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by FarmTech(m): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
aariwa:
Go to Ogbaru .They are surrounded by lakes and rivers and their land is very fertile
Thanks. I just hope I can get genuine owners of the land.
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by Pavore9: 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
FarmTech:

Ogbaru shoutld be good for your venture as it is neighbored by Onitsha and access to River Niger. Personally traverse any of their communities to search for genuine owners who are willing to lease out their land. I visited many of their communities such as Akili-Ogidi, Akili-Ozizor, Ohita, Odekpe, Ochuche Umuodu, Ossomala, Umunankwo, Ogwu Ikpele and must confess that Ogbaru is a food basket. Their sweet potatoes are exceptional.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by TLAX: 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
Me sef dey find farmland for that side o.
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by aariwa(m): 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
FarmTech:

Contact Casmir on 07062958872.He is not a land agent but can help you in making the right choice.He is/was a youth leader in Atani.He is also a senior federal civil servant ,he is holding several positions in local Catholic church there,he is well rooted in his community and also reliable and if you need further details about him just p.m so that you can confirm from independent sources about the recommendation I made about him.Tell him you are from Barr Arinze
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by FarmTech(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
Pavore9:

Ogbaru shoutld be good for your venture as it is neighbored by Onitsha and access to River Niger. Personally traverse any of their communities to search for genuine owners who are willing to lease out their land. I visited many of their communities such as Akili-Ogidi, Akili-Ozizor, Ohita, Odekpe, Ochuche Umuodu, Ossomala, Umunankwo, Ogwu Ikpele and must confess that Ogbaru is a food basket. Their sweet potatoes are exceptional.
Thanks.
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by FarmTech(m): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
aariwa:
Contact Casmir on 07062958872.He is not a land agent but can help you in making the right choice.He is/was a youth leader in Atani.He is also a senior federal civil servant ,he is holding several positions in local Catholic church there,he is well rooted in his community and also reliable and if you need further details about him just p.m so that you can confirm from independent sources about the recommendation I made about him.Tell him you are from Barr Arinze
Thanks a lot. Can you pre-inform him before I contact him?
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by FarmTech(m): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2017
TLAX:
Me sef dey find farmland for that side o.
Maybe we can work together.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by TLAX: 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
FarmTech:

Yes sure we can though i am not currently resident in the state. When you contact they guy referred to above, please let me know how your discussion went.
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by aariwa(m): 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
FarmTech:

Thanks a lot. Can you pre-inform him before I contact him?
Okay no problem .would do that now
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by FarmTech(m): 12:12am On Sep 30, 2017
aariwa:
Thanks.
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by FarmTech(m): 12:13am On Sep 30, 2017
TLAX:

Yes sure we can though i am not currently resident in the state. When you contact they guy referred to above, please let me know how your discussion went.
OK.
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by leo1234(m): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
FarmTech:

I am interested in this adventure.
What do you want to venture into?
I reside in Anambra State.
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by FarmTech(m): 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
leo1234:
I am interested in this adventure. What do you want to venture into? I reside in Anambra State.
.. I'm planning cucumber, pepper and watermelon.
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by FarmTech(m): 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
aariwa:
I'll still call the man. I'm just trying to sort out sths.
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by aariwa(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
FarmTech:

I'll still call the man. I'm just trying to sort out sths.
Okay no problem
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by leo1234(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
FarmTech:

I'm planning cucumber, pepper and watermelon.

I am interested.
How much are you budgeting?
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by FarmTech(m): 2:19am On Oct 12, 2017
leo1234:

I am interested.
How much are you budgeting?

I don't have any in mind. But I'm planning for a minimum of 3 plots for cucumber, 3 or more for pepper and maybe 1 to test out watermelon.
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by leo1234(m): 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
FarmTech:

I don't have any in mind. But I'm planning for a minimum of 3 plots for cucumber, 3 or more for pepper and maybe 1 to test out watermelon.

How can I contact you?
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by FarmTech(m): 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
leo1234:

How can I contact you?
I sent u a mail.
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by FarmTech(m): 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
aariwa:
I contacted him. He couldn't help.
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by FarmTech(m): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
leo1234:

How can I contact you?
.. Send me ur number, I recently lost a lot of contacts.
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by aariwa(m): 6:37am On Oct 31, 2017
FarmTech:

I contacted him. He couldn't help.
Please send me a p.m
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by FarmTech(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
aariwa:
Please send me a p.m
Done.
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by aariwa(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2017
FarmTech:

Done.
Okay.Have you received the phone number I sent you
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by FarmTech(m): 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
aariwa:
Okay.Have you received the phone number I sent you
I'll check my mail, thanks.
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by aariwa(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
FarmTech:

I'll check my mail, thanks.
my brother have you seen it?i have sent it directly to your box now.its not my fault.I tire for this nairaland pm thing
Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by FarmTech(m): 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
aariwa:
my brother have you seen it?i have sent it directly to your box now.its not my fault.I tire for this nairaland pm thing
OK I'll check. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Land Close To River Needed by FarmTech(m): 1:18am On Dec 07, 2017
aariwa:
Thanks very much. I finally found land in Awkuzu. I'm partnering with another nairalander.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Taste For Guinea Fowl Could Hatch Thousands Of Jobs In Ghana / Agricultural Consultation And Sales Of Agricultural Equipment And Accessories / I Need A Breakdown Of Ugu Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.