Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Buhari Hasn’t Been Fair To Me – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hasn’t Been Fair To Me – Okorocha (587 Views)

Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo / Why Buhari Hasn’t Acted On Minister Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal — Presidency / Senators Grill Ali Ndume, Ask Him If He Has Been Fair To Dino Melaye & Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari Hasn’t Been Fair To Me – Okorocha by Beress(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
SAN FRANCISCO, Septempber 27, (THEWILL) – The Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha has lamented that he has not got a fair deal from President Muhammadu Buhari’s government despite his sacrifices and contributions to Buhari’s victory by way of preventing the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, from rigging their way to power in 2015.

This was as he revealed that former President Goodluck Jonathan offered him huge sums of money, a second term ticket and an influential ministry in a bid to lure him from the All Progressives Congress, APC, before the 2015 general elections.

The governor, who did not state the actual amount Jonathan offered him, said he turned down the offer and opted to remain with the APC, expressing hope that Buhari will some day reward his efforts for the APC in the 2015 general elections.

Speaking when the people of Njaba Local Government Area of the state paid him a solidarity visit on his 55th birthday celebration, Okorocha said he was convinced at the time that the APC would resoundingly defeat the PDP because Nigerians were tired of the bad governance PDP represented.

Comparing his contributions to the APC in the last general elections with that of then Rivers governor, Rotimi Amaechi, he said, “Look at Rivers State where they rigged Rotimi Amaechi out by allocating over 1.2 million votes to the PDP, yet he got lots of juicy positions like the Ministry of Transport, NIMASA and all that.

“But, in all these, have you seen me complain? No, because I know that one day, my time will come and President Buhari will remember me,” he said.

The governor appealed to the people of Njaba, who had felt marginalized in the areas of projects and appointments to emulate him by being patient, and assured them that they would feature prominently in his next appointments.

According to him, “It may look like it would never come, but if you remain consistent; it would surely come through for you.”

http://thewillnigeria.com/news/buhari-hasnt-been-fair-to-me-despite-declining-jonathans-juicy-offer-to-join-pdp-okorocha/

Re: Buhari Hasn’t Been Fair To Me – Okorocha by Beress(m): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lalasticlala Okoracha need wailers form o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hasn’t Been Fair To Me – Okorocha by SirBrightoc(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Okorocha, sorry you can only be used and dumped.
They use you against your own people because you are greedy and selfish.
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Been Fair To Me – Okorocha by biacan(f): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Are you sure this is coming from okoracha......
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Been Fair To Me – Okorocha by PeterObi2019(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Okoracha u never see anything

You belong to the 5% either u like it or not

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hasn’t Been Fair To Me – Okorocha by Vutseck(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
What is this infidel aka 5% talking about

your mumu never do
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Been Fair To Me – Okorocha by Booby88(m): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
Okoracha may u wail till death
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Been Fair To Me – Okorocha by Oluwabusobomi(f): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
APC is a party of crooks and notorious looters

What joined them together will soon scatter them
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Been Fair To Me – Okorocha by bobnatlo(m): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
Some people still have to listen to this man!!
Re: Buhari Hasn’t Been Fair To Me – Okorocha by Mynd44: 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2017

(1)

Independence Day: Detach Yourselves From APC - Wike Tells Market Women / Stop The Killings In Miango Jos / What The Army Did To Us: Witness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.