Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? (2812 Views)

Nairaland Political Section Nextrated Award 2018 Goes To...(opinion Poll) / Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by Lordxeer(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
No doubt, niraland's political section is the most popular section on the web. It is also fact that alot of cerebral personalities both home and diaspora roam this section time and again in search of the latest information available. Regardless of our many differences, political parties, tribal and religion affiliations, one thing you can't take away is that this section is gifted with some very versatile and influential figures. Judging by the passion, the quality of posts and insightful comments one read daily here, you will have to agree with me that Top notch politicians, erudite scholars, articulate commentators use this site daily. Infact, i have seen alot of influential figures (governors, senators et al) reading and making contributions to posts.

I have learned a great deal from this site and was able to meet some interesting personalities here. Some persons (monikers) either by commission or omission has found a way to become a recurring decimal on nairaland political section, enjoying a great deal of popularity. I ponder sometimes who the most popular figure might be. So many names came to mind apart from the mods (lalasticlala et al), TonyeBarcanista, Omenka, gbawe (inactive lately), modath, firefire, Eziachi, sarrki and loads more.

Who could that be?
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
OZAOEKPE A.K.A OREMUSSANCTUS HES MY BEST GUY grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by IkpuMmiri(f): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
nnamdi Kanu!

12 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
IkpuMmiri:
nnamdi Kanu!
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Ohammadike of Igboland
The perpetual tormenter of zombies
The formatter of dullard brain cells. grin grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by Daviddson(m): 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
You're the same person jare.

19 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by freeze001(f): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
There's a character that's the most popular nuisance on this forum. I hope no one mentions the unstable turd.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Daviddson:
You're the same person jare.
undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by OjukwuWarBird: 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kanu Ohamadike 1

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by Sall(m): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
Gbawe would have been my preferred moniker on this forum but it had been inactive for a while now.Tonyebacanista is wonderful. but one can not forget the amassing and educative explorer.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by Lordxeer(m): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
please lets not derail this post with sentiments. it's only a poll, just pick and off you go. Let's not litter it with PDP, APC, NK, Buhari or Lai Mohammed, except you know their active monikers. No prejudice pls.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by Lordxeer(m): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sall:
Gbawe would have been my preferred moniker on this forum but it had been inactive for a while now.Tonyebacanista is wonderful. but one can not forget the amassing and educative explorer.
Whatever happened to gbawe!

Explorers is another wonderful poster as well, TonyeBarcanista is a very interesting one.

Infact, left for me I will go for TonyeBarcanista as the most popular figure on niraland's political section.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by IJOBA2: 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Im gonna give it to sarrki for just one reasonsad the level of his stewpeedity is metaphysicalangry

22 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by DaudaAbu(m): 12:40am On Sep 28, 2017
Sarrki

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by GameGod(m): 12:41am On Sep 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Mtswe, you're the owner of those accounts, u thought we are fools abi? You're also Atiku2019

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by sarrki(m): 2:55am On Sep 28, 2017
freeze001:
There's a character that's the most popular nuisance on this forum. I hope no one mentions the unstable turd.

Its just for you to mention

Why beating around the bush

Morning ma
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by sarrki(m): 2:56am On Sep 28, 2017
DaudaAbu:
Sarrki

You are a patriot

A Good countryman

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by sarrki(m): 5:21am On Sep 28, 2017
PointZerom:
If it takes been stupid to be popular here....I give up. onenkka and shaki are the most stupid and senseless baboons on the planet earth. They only come here to display their poverty and lack of home training attitude. They are not popular here but their stupidity is even more popular.

grin grin grin grin

The weather is still cool nah

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by freeze001(f): 5:27am On Sep 28, 2017
freeze001:
sarrki:

Its just for you to mention

Why beating around the bush

Morning ma

You were really attentive during ur Psychology classes.. 'Man, Know Thyself'. Well done

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 28, 2017
I give it to sarrki. He's not exactly cerebral but his passion for supporting individuals who uphold his(sarrki's) whack and disjointed ideals single him out as the most popular in this section.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by madridguy(m): 5:43am On Sep 28, 2017
Explorer on politics section? tongue

Lordxeer:
Whatever happened to gbawe!

Explorers is another wonderful poster as well, TonyeBarcanista is a very interesting one.

Infact, left for me I will go for TonyeBarcanista as the most popular figure on niraland's political section.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by Yyeske(m): 5:46am On Sep 28, 2017
giftq:

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Ohammadike of Igboland
The perpetual tormenter of zombies
The formatter of dullard brain cells. grin grin
The guy who promised to burn down the zoo but ran away before the first shot?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by Yyeske(m): 5:47am On Sep 28, 2017
freeze001:
You dey fear to mention the moniker?
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by Yyeske(m): 5:50am On Sep 28, 2017
PointZerom:
If it takes been stupid to be popular here....I give up. onenkka and shaki are the most stupid and senseless baboons on the planet earth. They only come here to display their poverty and lack of home training attitude. They are not popular here but their stupidity is even more popular.
Hmmm! Your case is beyond redemption, two weeks fasting and prayer can help though

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by Greenback: 5:51am On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
The guy who promised to burn down the zoo but ran away before the first shot?

u aint up to his sandals grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by BabaRamota1980: 5:51am On Sep 28, 2017
Fayose

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by freeze001(f): 5:51am On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
You dey fear to mention the moniker?

It's already identified itself.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by Lipscomb(m): 5:52am On Sep 28, 2017
Seems you're new to nairaland I'm not see Genbuhari,Orlandowo, ngwenu , ecosetric, johnmartus areawa, these set of people are warrior on nairaland the slayer of Jonathan you can ask omenka .
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by Yyeske(m): 5:53am On Sep 28, 2017
Greenback:

u aint up to his sandals grin
Are you up to mine? Go produce your god, Buratai wants to speak with him

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by Yyeske(m): 5:55am On Sep 28, 2017
freeze001:

It's already identified itself.
Clap for yourself then and produce that cowardly fugitive, Buhari wants him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by Simongm(m): 5:55am On Sep 28, 2017
Musiwa, if you doubt me.. ask seun and his mods.
Re: Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? by freeze001(f): 5:57am On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
Clap for yourself then and produce that cowardly fugitive, Buhari wants him

Just too dull...yep, u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Dickson Inaugurates Ad-hoc C'mte On Pension Verification, Administration... / Massive Crowd At Apc Ekiti Mega Rally / Caption This Photo Of Saraki And Dogara Chatting After The Defection Tsunami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.