Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,757 members, 7,798,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha (3253 Views)

“You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls / Buhari Didn’t Need NJC To Appoint Me – Acting CJN / APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by newsbook: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has denied the report that he offered a bribe to Rochas Okorocha, governor of Imo state, ahead of the 2015 presidential election.

He said this in reaction to the allegation that he offered “huge sums of money and an influential ministry” to Okorocha in order to make him dump the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Dismissing the claims, Jonathan said such could only have happened in the dream.

Read more: http://www.newsbook.ng/2017/09/27/i-didnt-need-you-to-win-south-east-jonathan-replies-okorocha/
Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Yes sir, it happened in my dream.

Tho i still gat love for you sir.
Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by doublewisdom: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
Everyone knows Okorocha is a fat liar.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
OKOROHAUSA that used his left leg for sacrifice undecided

12 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by SalamRushdie: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
Who will believe a man that has used his rottening putrid and smelly leg for rituals...

11 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Which one is he using to walk now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
TheCabal:

Which one is he using to walk now?

you no no say him still they limp
?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

you no no say him still they limp
?

kai..
Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by dunkem21(m): 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
After reading comments here, I forgot what I wanted to say cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by MasterKim: 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
at least he used his leg.

What's the usefulness of your both leg?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by ebukahandsome(m): 12:20am On Sep 28, 2017
Okorocha can not walk alone on the street of imo state.
It is my birthday peeps, wishes please

9 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by PointZerom: 4:21am On Sep 28, 2017
MasterKim:
Maybe yours is not useful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by morbeta(m): 5:11am On Sep 28, 2017
Jonathan shouldn't waste saliva on this fat dummy. What is the difference between Papa Ajasco and co and ROchas and his illiterate comic crew.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by Teacher1776(m): 6:41am On Sep 28, 2017
Okorocha is simply a bat. His fellow mammals do not support him because he flies. Meanwhile, birds do not support him because it has no feather and doesn't lay eggs

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 28, 2017
The simple truth is that jonathan doesnt need okorocha to win the east

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by potent5(m): 8:29am On Sep 28, 2017
The evil Okoroawusa is doing because of Fulani plate of porridge will live with him all his life. I just laugh at his ambition to be president.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by vedaxcool(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2017
[s]
SalamRushdie:
Who will believe a man that has used his rottening putrid and smelly leg for rituals...
[/s]

This is the sort of reasoning that ipob will use in their realm of drunken fantasy.

Btw where have you been? Almost thought python dance had engulfed you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by potent5(m): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2017
Unfortunately for okoroawusa, he will never get a chance to sit a seat once occupied by GEJ, no matter how much he betrays Igbos. Of course, we know he is not even Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by Okoroawusa: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2017
potent5:
Unfortunately for okoroawusa, he will never get a chance to sit a seat once occupied by GEJ, no matter how much he betrays Igbos. Of course, we know he is not even Igbo.
The only thing that will stop Okorocha from being Nigeria president in 2023 is if Buhari doesn't run in 2019 n like GEJ,he doesn't need south east vote to achieve it.

Infact,South east dey vote?
Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by SalamRushdie: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

This is the sort of reasoning that ipob will use in their realm of drunken fantasy.

Btw where have you been? Almost thought python dance had engulfed you.

Yes it almost did ..Python dance was a comprehensive exercise and I was affected by the online version but God dey ..I fear all of you in this country now .I swear Una dangerous

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by Nemesis1: 8:52am On Sep 28, 2017
Master blaster

Three invitations from senate and he never showed

Jonathan is corruption in human flesh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by vedaxcool(m): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Yes it almost did ..Python dance was a comprehensive exercise and I was affected by the online version but God dey ..I fear all of you in this country now .I swear Una dangerous

grin grin grin you have nothing to fear only the consequences of your actions

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by UnchangeableGod: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2017
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin you have nothing to fear only the consequences of your actions
So you know there are consequences for people's actions. If you actually do, you will not support oppression by those in power now.
Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by dunkem21(m): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Words on the marble..

Everyone should read the last line of this statement at least a hundred times..

Perilous Times!
Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by vedaxcool(m): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
So you know there are consequences for people's actions. If you actually do, you will not support oppression by those in power now.

The only oppression happening is the one being perpetuated by your mind which suppresses the truth and elevate lies
Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by libertyhope2017: 9:33am On Sep 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

I thought it was the right leg? shocked
Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by potent5(m): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Okoroawusa:

The only thing that will stop Okorocha from being Nigeria president in 2023 is if Buhari doesn't run in 2019 n like GEJ,he doesn't need south east vote to achieve it.

Intact,South east dey vote?
Just the same way someone beat his chest that he could become president without votes from the southeast in 1992. I de laugh.

Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by PureMe01: 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
MasterKim:
d usefulness is dat he didn't use any for sacrifice
Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
Okorocha is a damn pathetic fat liar
Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by Xb4Real: 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
RIDICULOUS is when this ill breed Hausa he goat called Okoroawusa still thinks himself an Igboman.
This was one of the things I said dat made one useless and shameless mod ban me for 7 days.
Ban me again becos I hv come back to haunt you.
Ewu ndi ife mmanu

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by UnchangeableGod: 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
vedaxcool:

The only oppression happening is the one being perpetuated by your mind which suppresses the truth and elevate lies
Thank you very much. My joy is that there are consequences for your actions and mine as you earlier opined. I don't rely on the politicians of this world for justice for you cannot give what you do not have. I rely on the God of heaven Whose views are not coloured by sectional interests neither cannot He be deceived by lies and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Need You To Win South-east – Jonathan Replies Okorocha by DrChukzy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Okorohausa The rabble rousing Efulefu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Crowd Who Cheers Prof. Osinbanjo At Wuse Market Abuja Today / I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' / Okada Men In Tears As Lagos State Bans Them From February 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.