Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:18 PM

The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road (20755 Views)

The Bad State Of Mile 2-Tincan Road That Lagos State Govt Will Be Repairing / Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) / The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by surgecom(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
Don't actually know which section this belongs to, admincan do the needful.

It's been a long time we have been experiencing this side of the road and both the commuters and the car owners are at the receiving end.

Can't remember how many times I have changed shaft, bow-joints, breakpads and low arm bushing this year alone.
Between High School and sawmill sometimes we spent two hours for a less than 500-meter journey. This ordinarily should take 1 minute.

We are part of Lagos State, hence Governor Ambode kindly come to our aid.

Regards,
Concerned Citizen.

See the pictures below.

Video coming soon

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by StarBukola(f): 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
9ja I dey hail o

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by surgecom(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
more pictures.

Might be a Federal Road but we pay our tax to Lagos State we should be able to enjoy please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by raker300: 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
Op, this site is owned by the apc

This news will never get to front page as it is seen as an insult to the party

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by surgecom(m): 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by surgecom(m): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
raker300:

Lalasticlala prove us wrong...
Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by joepapilo(m): 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
As in ehn in the whole of ikorodu this road and that of odogunyan area seems to be the worst. At times I just feel we are no longer part of lagos state coz we have been neglected by the state government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by wallex1983(m): 12:13am On Sep 28, 2017
What is happening at the Ikorodu end is child's play compared to what's happening in Ogijo and Phoenix end

16 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by surgecom(m): 6:27am On Sep 28, 2017
wallex1983:
What is happening at the Ikorodu end is child's play compared to what's happening in Ogijo and Phoenix end
I passed there 2 weeks ago and saw some work being done on that section. It looked better to me.

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by Danelo(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2017
If the roads are too bad for motorists everyone should treck

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by Kizyte(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2017
Our government thinks we are OK with bad things that's why they don't care. What will it cost a Federal and State government to fix all state and federal roads? If I were a governor today, I'll only concentrate on road construction, I don't care if that's the only thing I do for my state. Another governor that will succeed me can fix only Health Sector and so on... Instead of having so many abandoned projects.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by Brugo(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2017
This should be addressed to the federal minister of works.
Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by ikaboy: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2017
Did you guys give 5% voted to Ambode??

I think is a federal Road anyways.
From a reliable source, the Road has been earmarked for rehab though.

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by Financialfree: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2017
Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by MrRhymes101(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2017
Even if they decide to repair it, they will use the fakest" of materials, thus it doesn't last
...wedding MC

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2017
undecided
Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by Esusustuffs: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2017
Nija which way. Visit www.esusustuffs.com for amazing products
Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by ikorodureporta: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2017
D last time i went to Odogunyan, spent 2hrs frm ikd garage..

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by walearoy(m): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2017
is this road bad?
Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by Moving4: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2017
Na wah o
Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2017
joepapilo:
As in ehn in the whole of ikorodu this road and that of odogunyan area seems to be the worst. At times I just feel we are no longer part of lagos state coz we have been neglected by the state government.

Baba, wallex1983 don summarize my response to d matter. The road bad come from cement for shagam nio. If na only odonguyan side u dey look, u go fear wen u reach ogijo down to phoenix down to cement straight... bad is still good, its the worst of the worst. That road no make me dey go house again, because once i pass that area so na body pain straight 24hrs!

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by juman(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2017
But some apc e rats always painted ambode to have done the roads in ikorodu.

That road appears to be a major road.
Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by Deicide: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2017
The problem is that you guys are waiting for the govt to come and fix it for you grin Everone in that community should contribute money to fix the road jare
Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by iamchybs(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2017
At the end of the day, you'll discover someone has collected and spent the money which was supposed to used to repair that road.

if it's a federal road, Lagos state government won't repair it just like that sha
Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by efighter: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2017
raker300:

Now that you have been proven to be a senseless wailer, when are you commiting suicide?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by ikorodureporta: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2017
I wonder how u guyz get to yr offices in d morning...
Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by NigerDeltan(m): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2017
angry grin

One of Asiwaju legacies

That big eyed Thief
Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by Jackpat(m): 9:01am On Sep 28, 2017
raker300:

And now it's on the FP.... Never say Never

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by tyson98: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2017
The road spoil my car recently sef
Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by Ro10kny: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2017
Ambode come and see ur road kko
Re: The Bad State Of Ikorodu To Sagamu Road by Rexnegro(m): 9:01am On Sep 28, 2017
Ok o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aero Contractors Halts Operations Over Economic Crisis / Why Don’t Nigerians Give Way To Emergency Vehicles In Traffic (see PHOTOS) / Four Die In Motor Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.