Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (8585 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React / IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video / Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Lajet: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
The Senator representing Abia South, Enyinnaya Abaribe, has denied that he was questioned by the Senate over his involvement with the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and its leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

Abaribe also alleged that some persons are attempting to create conflicts, between South-Eastern legislators and their Northern counterparts.
He stated this while speaking on the floor of the Senate on Wednesday.

“This morning Mr President, I was surprised to find ‘IPOB: senators query Abaribe over Kanu’s bail’. Mr President we have always said in this floor that anything the presiding officer says in the closed-door session that is the sum total of our discussion,” Abaribe said.

“And I remember yesterday that three points were made as a result of our discussion, which was Nigeria’s unity and effort by this senate to make sure we help in bringing peace to this country. The headline that purports to say that this is what happened in our closed-door session which of course did not happen does not in any way advance the course of peace in this country.

“My constituents have been worried, they have called me and they have been asking me and I have told them that it is not true and I will bring it up on the floor and ask the entire senate to please help us to ask the newspaper to produce whoever gave them this information.
“The senate does not query any of its members, that is the first place where they failed in casting this headline because each senator knows what we discussed and what came out at the end of it.

“I wish to be given the opportunity to lay this newspaper and ask this senate to please look at the attempt at driving a wedge between the south-east senators and the northern senators, because it was said here that the northern senators made a demand for which the south-east senators reluctantly agreed.

“Some people are bent on making sure that there is no peace but I know that God will not allow them.”

Abaribe was one of the sureties who secured the bail granted IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/27/biafra-abaribe-denies-queried-senate-nnamdi-kanu-ipob
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by OjukwuWarBird: 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hope it is not the handiwork of Afonjas.?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by GavelSlam: 11:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
How can Abaribe be asking the Senate to compel the media house to declare the source of their information.

He knows better than any that the source would always be confidential.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Eastfield1: 12:10am On Sep 28, 2017
this is another Ipob lies & propaganda- Omenka
Me:We are living in interesting time
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Eastfield1: 12:12am On Sep 28, 2017
Who are those fools that want to query him??
if the Senate want Nazi NK then they should ask Buhari & Buratai
tranxo:

Do you understand the import of being a surety to a bail?
what arrant nonsense?
Is Abiriba the one hiding MNK?
if NK flouted his Bail Condition then it is left for d Court that set such conditions to decide the Consequences, which was supposed to Hold on d 17 of October.
Nnamdi KANU said "On the 17 of 0ctober, I'm going to the Abuja with 3 million Biafrans" .this was on his last rally in Aba
the Video is there for every one to see.
NK was not Running away, He was willing to go & answer the Court.
So if he goes missing,then it's left for those who Invaded his House to Assassinate him to provide him on that Day of court answering.
Abiriba owe no body nothing
I repeat, Sen. Abiriba owes no body nothing

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by shallysgirl: 1:21am On Sep 28, 2017
My advice to all :BEWARE OF PROPAGANDIST.!
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by SaiNigeria: 3:46am On Sep 28, 2017
Nairaland included

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Yyeske(m): 4:00am On Sep 28, 2017
He should just produce Nnamdi kanu at the next court hearing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by MrRhymes101(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2017
We don't even know what to believe again.... wedding MC
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2017
Nigerian media and lies. Trying to control what you think, trying to control whom you hate and love, trying to control your life. They don't care about the implication of their lies.

Vanguard lying for the east. The Nation lying for the west. Daily Trust lying for the north. None care about the implication of the lies they tell. This article is a defense mechanism against the lies of the Nigerian media.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/nigerian-media-media-controlling/

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by brainpulse: 8:59am On Sep 28, 2017
Igbos are liars. But meanwhile produce the terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by dunkem21(m): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2017
No comment lipsrsealed
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by LionDeLeo: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2017
All these gimmicks won't work.

If Nnamdiot cownu fails to appear in court, the rules are there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Elslim: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2017
Biafra or death but when they saw death they opted for plan C which is Ruuuuuuuuuuuun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2017
God. These days, I dont know what to believe anymore. Lies everywhere, everyday
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2017
lol

I thought as much
He shouldn't be queried na, after all why now
Them for query am then when he stood as surety not now, because the army invaded kanu residence unlawfully so nothing concern abaribe again na

Ride on my senator
God bless you!

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Ro10kny: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2017
Junk journalism for naija is in the rise
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by MrMcJay(m): 9:02am On Sep 28, 2017
I don't envy Abaribe right now.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by magoo10(m): 9:02am On Sep 28, 2017
Another APC propaganda coming from the stable of their online miscreants.

Abaribe is not a coward as many think,we know those who should provide KANU at the next court date,those who were the last visitors in his home shooting sporadically including shooting at an innocent dog named Jack.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by omooba969(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2017
IPOB matter again? undecided

Very inconsequential !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by sanfranka2(m): 9:04am On Sep 28, 2017
brainpulse:
Igbos are liars. But meanwhile produce the terrorist
Call your father a liar and ask him to produce mazi NK

15 Likes

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by RareDiamond: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2017
Good one. I knew that the fake news is a desperate attempt by evil minded people as well as this satanic Buhari government to create a false impression of Senator E. Abaribe, one of the most distinguished Nigeria senator. This very hollow attempt at justifying the grave human right abuses, shameless destruction of lives and properties by the Nigerian army, police and Buhari APC government has failed.

Stup1d, clueless, incompetent and tyrannic APC federal government. May all those Nigerian politicians, army and police who killed civilians in south east meet a painful and untimely death. Amen

15 Likes

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:05am On Sep 28, 2017
And this concerns me, how?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by tranxo(m): 9:13am On Sep 28, 2017
Eastfield1:
Who are those fools that want to query him??
if the Senete want Nazi NK then they should ask Buhari & Buratai
Do you understand the import of being a surety to a bail?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by AlanSugar(m): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2017
GavelSlam:
How can Abaribe be asking the Senate to compel the media house to declare the source of their information.

He knows better than any that the source would always be confidential.

Does abaribe really know anything?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by AlanSugar(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
He should just produce Nnamdi kanu at the next court hearing

Shikena!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by AlanSugar(m): 9:26am On Sep 28, 2017
emmyspark007:
lol

I thought as much
He shouldn't be queried na, after all why now
Them for query am then when he stood as surety not now, because the army invaded kanu residence unlawfully so nothing concern abaribe again na

Ride on my senator
God bless you!

Hahahaha, you're really on your own!
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by ZeeBaba17(m): 9:29am On Sep 28, 2017
Lies everywhere! nobody knows what to believe anymore I pity those trying to make an opinion base on what they read in Nigeria media.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by iamjavadem(m): 9:35am On Sep 28, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Hope it is not the handiwork of Afonjas.?
Is it Afonja that owns vanguard? Its vanguard that is spreading all these lies because biafra issues always fetch them traffic. They have no conscience.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Guyman02: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2017
Afonja and anti Igbo fake news are like 5&6

They even lied that 3 northerners were killed in Aba by IPOB to set off reprisal attacks in the North which had commenced in Jos, but we all saw on this forum pictures of the Hausas back to their shops in Aba and Umuahia the next day with IPOB releasing a statement that no Muslim or any Nigerian in the South East should be harmed and it was like that.

A video of some miscreants shouting 'any Hausa man in this bus with passengers laughing and saying 'there is no Hausa in this bus' was widely spread as 'killing' of Northerners.
But till now, no article has been written by the propagandists to refute that ugly claim of killing of Northerners in Aba ot provide any evidence. But there are videos and pictures of the massacre of the misguided IPOB and Igbos youths.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Guyman02: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2017
iamjavadem:

Is it Afonja that owns vanguard? Its vanguard that is spreading all these lies because biafra issues always fetch them traffic. They have no conscience.

The Editors and writers are all Afonja. Orji Uzor Kalu owns Daily Sun but his editor was Femi Adeshina who used it as a platform to repackage Buhari and he got rewarded with a position in Govt.
Igbos may own a media house, appoint Yorubas to manage it because all they want from it is just profit and they see it as an investment, but the Yoruba managers see it differently as a political tool.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Panel On #EndSARS Summons IGP Adamu / Buhari Walk In The Crowed Points Out A Guy Whom He Saw Stealing Phone (Photos) / Tension, Distrust In Kafanchan Over Activities Of Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.