Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,198 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (8586 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React / IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video / Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Guyman02: 9:48am On Sep 28, 2017
GavelSlam:
How can Abaribe be asking the Senate to compel the media house to declare the source of their information.

He knows better than any that the source would always be confidential.

H eknows that Lagos/Ibadan media who promoted Nnamdi Kanu and project him as Igbo leader for their selfish interest while giving Ohaneze Ndigbo and Igbo traditional rulers a news blackout are behind it all

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by frank202012: 9:49am On Sep 28, 2017
after much masturbatn from the dependents of fallen angel,with their cursed blokos.....

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Jones4190(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2017
Why do you think President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration is afraid of Kanu and Indigenous People of Biafra?

It has nothing to do with fear. In the corridor of power, it is generally believed that the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable. Therefore, anyone who threatens the unity of Nigeria has to be crushed or jailed. That was what led President Olusegun Obasanjo to charge Mujahid Asari Dokubo, Dr. Fredrick Faseun, Otunba Gani Adams, and Ralph Uwazurike and put them away in Kuje prison. (Former) President (Umaru) Yar’Adua charged Henry Okah with treason and detained him. President Jonathan charged Charles Okah with terrorism and put him away in Kuje prison. The regime ensured that his brother, Henry was jailed in South Africa for threatening the corporate existence of Nigeria.

...now receive commonsense to reason like a normal being and not like one already used for political rituals. Amen!
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by coluka: 10:14am On Sep 28, 2017
brainpulse:
Igbos are liars. But meanwhile produce the terrorist

Go and ask Terrorists Buhari and buratai to produce him
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 28, 2017
GavelSlam:
How can Abaribe be asking the Senate to compel the media house to declare the source of their information.

but you supported nairaland giving out personal information to third parties.. even threaten the op..

and you guys did succeed in bringing ddown that thread..

you're a strong hypocrite..

APc zom-!BZ...
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Rashield8: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2017
Doesn't make sense to me
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by smileyoo: 11:00am On Sep 28, 2017
magoo10:
Another APC propaganda coming from the stable of their online miscreants.

Abaribe is not a coward as many think,we know those who should provide KANU at the next court date,those who were the last visitors in his home shooting sporadically including shooting at an innocent dog named Jack.
don't mind them, nigerian soldiers no get joy. if they can't spare an innocent dog-jack, how do we expect them to spare the object of their anger. they ought to 've spared jack, atleast she was an universal citizen, she was not agitating for biafra. jack was comfortable where ever you place her, either ngr or bfr, so why killing her?
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by GavelSlam: 11:26am On Sep 28, 2017
bonnylight003:

but you supported nairaland giving out personal information to third parties.. even threaten the op..

and you guys did succeed in bringing ddown that thread..

you're a strong hypocrite..

APc zom-!BZ...

When you say some of you are dull you think we just love to laugh at you.

Can you show I was in "support" of private information being given to third parties?

Can you even say private information was given out?

Anyway what's the point of talking to an ignoramus?
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2017
GavelSlam:

When you say some of you are dull you think we just love to laugh at you.

Can you show I was in "support" of private information being given to third parties?

Can you even say private information was given out?

Anyway what's the point of talking to an ignoramus?

you guys took down the thread.. ignoramus.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by GavelSlam: 11:32am On Sep 28, 2017
bonnylight003:

you guys took down the thread.. ignoramus.

Do I work for Nairaland?

Go school you no gree.

You truly lack critical reasoning.

That's why your life is the way it is...wretched.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2017
GavelSlam:

Do I work for Nairaland?

Go school you no gree.

You truly lack critical reasoning.

That's why your life is the way it is...wretched.

thought you said..you're not aware of that thread.

now na school and wretched live be your prob.

thought you been the threaten the op.. like say na your papa the finance nairaland.

poor boy.

you will always know them..
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by GavelSlam: 11:52am On Sep 28, 2017
bonnylight003:

thought you said..you're not aware of that thread.

now na school and wretched live be your prob.

thought you been the threaten the op.. like say na your papa the finance nairaland.

poor boy.

you will always know them..

Honestly you a semi-illiterate.

You can't read.

Maybe you can write but that's even a maybe.

I never said I had no idea what you are talking about. This is what happens when you have a mindset.

I said not likely a third party was involved.

Many people are quite sloppy online such that they can easily be found out, You inclusive.

The coward that is now running around like a headless chicken should have known better.

I guess you want to prove to me you can hold a fight.

Get an education.

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2017
GavelSlam:

Honestly you a semi-illiterate.

You can't read.

Maybe you can write but that's even a maybe.

I never said I had no idea what you are talking about. This is what happens when you have a mindset.

I said not likely a third party was involved.

Many people are quite sloppy online such that they can easily be found out, You inclusive.

The coward that is now running around like a headless chicken should have known better.

I guess you want to prove to me you can hold a fight.

Get an education.

see your life..
from illiterate..go school to semi illiterate ..
even surprise that i can write.. haba!

i don't care who traces or monitor me online.. even if you wan track me..no stress am..just pm. i will send location, fone num..and all personal details..

now you admitting to that thread is all i want..

and that you've done..

any other thing matters less.

enjoy.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by GavelSlam: 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
bonnylight003:

[s]see your life..
from illiterate..go school to semi illiterate ..
even surprise that i can write.. haba!

i don't care who traces or monitor me online.. even if you wan track me..no stress am..just pm. i will send location, fone num..and all personal details..

now you admitting to that thread is all i want..

and that you've done..

any other thing matters less.

enjoy.[/s]

End it you miserable old man.

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by wordproof: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
Proscribing IPOB for Biafra agitation is one thing, going after an Igbo Senator is another thing, the hausas have the caliphate, the Yorubas have Tinubu, the igbos have Abaribe...come after our only just political elite that's honestly representing our interest and you will be surprised at the consequences.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
GavelSlam:

False information is the act of terrorism.

You want to have freedom to play all sorts of propaganda, but, you don't want Others to have freedom of agitations.

#FreeIPOB
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by GavelSlam: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Jolar101:

False information is the act of terrorism.

You want to have freedom to play all sorts of propaganda, but, you don't want Others to have freedom of agitations.

#FreeIPOB

Receive sense.

You and I know the paper would never disclose its source. Neither would Abaribe ever expect a paper reveals him as their source if anonymity was agreed.

It's not everything you have to argue even if you perceive one to be a foe.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by neoclassical: 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
Yyeske:
He should just produce Nnamdi kanu at the next court hearing
What will happen if he doesn't produce him? Nigerian Army abducted Kanu and they should produce him at the next court. The Nigerian Army took the law into their own hands by abducting Kanu prior to the day fixed by the Court for hearing. That was executive rascality, which has no bearing in a democratic setting.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Ojiofor: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
wordproof:
Proscribing IPOB for Biafra agitation is one thing, going after an Igbo Senator is another thing, the hausas have the caliphate, the Yorubas have Tinubu, the igbos have Abaribe...come after our only just political elite that's honestly representing our interest and you will be surprised at the consequences.

Abaribe is the man bro,did you watch his interview with channels tv?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by wordproof: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ojiofor:

Abaribe is the man bro,did you watch his interview with channels tv?
Yes I did, I can't be more proud of him.
He has the interest of every Igbo(Biafran) at heart, knowing fully well it might destroy his political career, yet he stands tall.

We know many people that have attempted to be the unifying figure Biafrans crave for so much and how the Caliphate destroyed them all for not serving their interest, most unfortunately with our own brothers (enemies from within).

This time around we will give Abaribe all the soil and manure he needs to grow n keep standing.
Re: Biafra: Abaribe Denies Being Queried By Senate Over Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Ojiofor: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
wordproof:

Yes I did, I can't be more proud of him.
He has the interest of every Igbo(Biafran) at heart, knowing fully well it might destroy his political career, yet he stands tall.

We know many people that have attempted to be the unifying figure Biafrans crave for so much and how the Caliphate destroyed them all for not serving their interest, most unfortunately with our own brothers (enemies from within).

This time around we will give Abaribe all the soil and manure he needs to grow n keep standing.

Yes we must encourage and stand by him when the time comes because he is indeed one in a million.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be President – Mimiko / Viral!!! Picture Of The Day! (PHOTO) / Ohanaeze To Jonathan: Support Igbo 2023 Presidency To Repay What We Did In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.