Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him (34336 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Naijjablog(m): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mark Zuckerberg;

I want to respond to President Trump's tweet this morning claiming Facebook has always been against him.

Every day I work to bring people together and build a community for everyone. We hope to give all people a voice and create a platform for all ideas.

Trump says Facebook is against him. Liberals say we helped Trump. Both sides are upset about ideas and content they don't like. That's what running a platform for all ideas looks like.

The facts suggest the greatest role Facebook played in the 2016 election was different from what most are saying:

- More people had a voice in this election than ever before. There were billions of interactions discussing the issues that may have never happened offline. Every topic was discussed, not just what the media covered.
- This was the first US election where the internet was a primary way candidates communicated. Every candidate had a Facebook page to communicate directly with tens of millions of followers every day.
- Campaigns spent hundreds of millions advertising online to get their messages out even further. That's 1000x more than any problematic ads we've found.
- We ran "get out the vote" efforts that helped as many as 2 million people register to vote. To put that in perspective, that's bigger than the get out the vote efforts of the Trump and Clinton campaigns put together. That's a big deal.
After the election, I made a comment that I thought the idea misinformation on Facebook changed the outcome of the election was a crazy idea. Calling that crazy was dismissive and I regret it. This is too important an issue to be dismissive. But the data we have has always shown that our broader impact -- from giving people a voice to enabling candidates to communicate directly to helping millions of people vote -- played a far bigger role in this election.
We will continue to work to build a community for all people. We will do our part to defend against nation states attempting to spread misinformation and subvert elections. We'll keep working to ensure the integrity of free and fair elections around the world, and to ensure our community is a platform for all ideas and force for good in democracy.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10104067130714241&id=4

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by randomme: 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
This is beyond me.

All I know is that Mark Zuckerberg will keep making money from every leading story all around the world even the said tweet made by Trump.

I think Facebook is a leveled ground for everyone and everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion on any issue.

So I just made FCT sorry FTC for free?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by SalamRushdie: 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
Everyone knows that Zuckerberg has great hatred for Trump but it don't matter because Trump shall Trump all Satanist and their gimmicks In Jesus Name

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by hardywaltz(m): 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
Facebook is also been used by IPOB to spread fake news across the internet/social media

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by efighter: 11:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Everyone knows that Zuckerberg has great hatred for Trump but it don't matter because Trump shall Trump all Satanist and their gimmicks In Jesus Name

This your Jesus seems not the same as Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Jesus of Nazareth does not discriminates like big foolish Trump.

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by SalamRushdie: 12:04am On Sep 28, 2017
efighter:

This your Jesus seems not be same as Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Jesus of Nazareth does not discriminates like big foolish Trump.

One example of Trump discriminating against any thing? Just one and I apologise ..I dare you to mention one

12 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by themonk(m): 12:08am On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
To be quite honest with you. Leave religion out of this, trump is very unprofessional and uncouth. He has divided America into racial factions more than ever, that guy doesn't deserve to be a president.

Just leave religious sentiments and any other sentiment apart, then go to his twitter page, read his last 10 posts or just any 10 random posts. Then ask yourself, is this guy a president or a show man.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by themonk(m): 12:10am On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

SalamRushdie:

One example of Trump discriminating against any thing? Just one and I apologise ..I dare you to mention one
One evidence of Zuckerberg hating trump?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by SalamRushdie: 12:12am On Sep 28, 2017
themonk:

To be quite honest with you. Leave religion out of this, trump is very unprofessional and uncouth. He has divided America into racial factions more than ever, that guy doesn't deserve to be a president.

Just leave religious sentiments and any other sentiment apart, then go to his twitter page, read his last 10 posts or just any 10 random posts. Then ask yourself, is this guy a president or a show man.

America was has been divided forever but that Devil called Obama escalated it further by lying to people of color ..Trump is a straight forward man and only a fool won't see he is far better leader than Obama ..America has grown to unprecedented levels under Trump in just 6 months yet y'all still want to make it look like he is not doing right ...

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by themonk(m): 12:23am On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

America was has been divided forever but that Devil called Obama escalated it further by lying to people of color ..Trump is a straight forward man and only a fool won't see he is far better leader than Obama ..America has grown to unprecedented levels under Trump in just 6 months yet y'all still want to make it look like he is not doing right ...

What lie did Obama tell blacks?

How has American grown to unprecedented levels under trump?

Is it by withdrawing their support for global warming? A position which will ensure our future children are tormented by rays from the sun.

Is it by claiming vaccines cause autism? Without any evidence to back it up?

Is it by trying to repeal Obama care to cut taxes for the rich like himself?

Is it by escalating the north korea tensions?

Is it by being on tweeter everyday to taut his critics? And sometimes even abuse them.

Is it by instead of listening to the pleas of black NFL players who took a knee while the American anthem and flag are sang and hoisted repectively he chooses to insult them. These are black people like you protesting the abused right of lives of blacks like you and all trump can do is ridicule their freedom of expression and ask the NFL to sack them. And you a black man is supporting him? It's pathetic bro

You just made some claims without any fact to back it up? Which unprecedented levels, trumps only achievement is using fear to and religious, ethnic and national divide to provide jobs and such a system always easily crashes.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by SalamRushdie: 12:23am On Sep 28, 2017
themonk:

One evidence of Zuckerberg hating trump?

Typical liberal sympathizer always passing the ball because you spread only lies against Trump ....well it's no secret that Zuckerberg leans towards Hilary clinton and her group of Devils

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by themonk(m): 12:34am On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Typical liberal sympathizer always passing the ball because you spread only lies against Trump ....well it's no secret that Zuckerberg leans towards Hilary clinton and her group of Devils
Man, I'm no fan of hillary Clinton but trump is the devil.

Are you suggesting that mark Zuckerberg should not have a political opinion? If he likes and voted for hillary that's his political franchise.

The pictures you posted below are from very very unverified sources. I laughed hard when I saw facebook co-founder donates to hillary for election. So that is also an evidence of mark Zuckerberg hating on trump? It ridiculous man!
Mark Zuckerberg as I know always tries to be politically neutral which is good for his business. If he decides to have a political opnion that's his right.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by themonk(m): 12:42am On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Mind you Democrats has always accused mark Zuckerberg of helping trump win the election by allowing fake news ads on facebook sponsored by Russia.

Read this article below.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/president-obama-tried-warn-mark-093011274.html?utm_content=buffer6f0ad&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by SalamRushdie: 12:50am On Sep 28, 2017
themonk:

How has American grown to unprecedented levels?

Is it by withdrawing their support for global warming? A position which will ensure our future children are tormented by rays from the sun.

Is it by being on tweeter everyday to taut his critics? And sometimes even abuse them.

Is it by instead of listening to the pleas of black NFL players who took a knee while the American anthem and flag are sang and hoisted repectively he chooses to insult them. These are black people like you protesting the abused right of lives of blacks like you and all trump can do is ridicule their freedom of expression and ask the NFL to sack them. And you a black man is supporting him? It's pathetic bro

You just made some claims without any fact to back it up

You are very unrealistic character I can see

I will address all you lies of a question one by one

1 :Yes Obama was one of the worst things that has happened to the black race apart from being President of America what eləsə has he done for black people anywhere..Under him black on black crimes spiralled upwards without remedy, Obama funded demonic insurrection against various govts in Africa for no reason from Libya to Nigeria where he funded and armed Islamic terrorist to deal terror in the region, it's on record that Obama refused to give Nigeria the antidote to the Ebola even though the biggest gathering of black people in world faced an epidemic ..

2: You need to read more about global warming so you will know it's a big fraud being pushed by Satanist .

3 : you clearly know nothing about autism and the industry behind it so I can't help you

4: Obama care is nonsense , what kind of Healthcare plan tries to force few to pay for the health care of of everybody including illegals ..It will implode on it own by December so then who will you blame ..Obama care is not workable .

5: can you see how silly you sound now ? So the North Korean Rogue govt wakes up and start threatening the US , Japan and South Korea with unprovoked nuclear strikes and Donald Trump promises his allies of his support but yet you think Trump is the one who is escalating the issues ..can't you just see how wickedly untruthful and silly you're?

6 : Have you asked yourself what the US anthem has done to those overpaid NFL babies that they want to disrespect it ..How many blacks have been killed under Trump as compared to under the devil Called Obama but yet you think Trump is the their problem ..See we all know they are bing influenced into civil disobedience by Hillary Clinton and George Soros Satanic funding.

7: If not for Twitter the evil bias mainstream media would have destroyed Trump and he would never be president but thank to Twitter the truth must go out daily from the heart of a man who truly loves America...no matter what haters like you want Trump will never ditch Twitter for y'all..so live with it

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by chuks34(m): 4:17am On Sep 28, 2017
Their problem sad
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by hucienda: 6:43am On Sep 28, 2017
Mark caught between the liberals and conservatives.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by okonja(m): 6:44am On Sep 28, 2017
cool cool
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by bumi10(m): 6:45am On Sep 28, 2017
trump is crazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by emmabest2000(m): 6:50am On Sep 28, 2017
hardywaltz:
Facebook is also been used by IPOB to spread fake news across the internet/social media

IPOB your nightmare ...

Meanwhile.....
WhatsApp is not functioning well since last two days now
What’s wrong ?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by manikspears: 6:53am On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Guy you and this your images wey you upload got me rolling on the floor with laughter, na naija you think say them dey wey they go they dash money anyhow. Guy all your penny is accounted for o.believe those tabloids as you wish.don't forget those tabloids also carried that Trump was giving Nigeria a deadline for biafra am sure Trump can't even pronounce that word.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by ipledge10(m): 6:55am On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Many Nigerians think they are smart, but they are definitely dumb as fvck. I bet you don't understand anything about American politics. How did Obamacare divided America? By giving black people more positions in his cabinet?

4 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by themonk(m): 6:57am On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are very unrealistic character I can see

I will address all you lies of a question one by one

1 :Yes Obama was one of the worst things that has happened to the black race apart from being President of America what eləsə has he done for black people anywhere..Under him black on black crimes spiralled upwards without remedy, Obama funded demonic insurrection against various govts in Africa for no reason from Libya to Nigeria where he funded and armed Islamic terrorist to deal terror in the region, it's on record that Obama refused to give Nigeria the antidote to the Ebola even though the biggest gathering of black people in world faced an epidemic ..

2: You need to read more about global warming so you will know it's a big fraud being pushed by Satanist .

3 : you clearly know nothing about autism and the industry behind it so I can't help you

4: Obama care is nonsense , what kind of Healthcare plan tries to force few to pay for the health care of of everybody including illegals ..It will implode on it own by December so then who will you blame ..Obama care is not workable .

5: can you see how silly you sound now ? So the North Korean Rogue govt wakes up and start threatening the US , Japan and South Korea with unprovoked nuclear strikes and Donald Trump promises his allies of his support but yet you think Trump is the one who is escalating the issues ..can't you just see how wickedly untruthful and silly you're?

6 : Have you asked yourself what the US anthem has done to those overpaid NFL babies that they want to disrespect it ..How many blacks have been killed under Trump as compared to under the devil Called Obama but yet you think Trump is the their problem ..See we all know they are bing influenced into civil disobedience by Hillary Clinton and George Soros Satanic funding.

7: If not for Twitter the evil bias mainstream media would have destroyed Trump and he would never be president but thank to Twitter the truth must go out daily from the heart of a man who truly loves America...no matter what haters like you want Trump will never ditch Twitter for y'all..so live with it

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by j4sure(m): 6:57am On Sep 28, 2017
Season 1
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by MTKbudapest(m): 6:59am On Sep 28, 2017
We'll keep working to ensure the integrity of free and fair elections around the
world, and to ensure our community is a platform for all ideas
and force for good in democracy.

No not in nigeria.

Not at all because rigging is our leaders main aim.

We dont need democracy we love our gerontocracy.

We rig elections and we love it.

We are not part of this world but in the animal kingdom

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by olamil34(m): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2017
[url]thenewbits.com[/url]
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Lucasbalo(m): 7:08am On Sep 28, 2017
Why don't you stop your unhealthy fetish about the racist pig named trump. It's getting very appalling. With all that's going on in Nigeria, your focus is about a country you don't have a say in. Get a grip and focus on what matters in life. Enough of licking the Orange a★s. Your lips must be orange by now.
SalamRushdie:

7 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Lucasbalo(m): 7:15am On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie is a Nazi sympathizer. He is a lapdog to a well known deranged and demented 71 year old son of Fred Trump who was a well known Nazi henchman in Queens, NY in the 20s. He SalamRushdie should come to Chicago and I will drive him to Nazi town in Northern Indiana to meet his Nazi pals and I promise him his black skin will turn pink in one hour. How brain dead can he be to supprt a Nazi loving trump ?.
themonk:

How has American grown to unprecedented levels under trump?

You just made some claims without any fact to back it up? Which unprecedented levels, trumps only achievement is using fear to and religious, ethnic and national divide to provide jobs and such a system always easily crashes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by siegfried99(m): 7:18am On Sep 28, 2017
ipledge10:
Many Nigerians think they are smart, but they are definitely dumb as fvck. I bet you don't understand anything about American politics. How did Obamacare divided America? By giving black people more positions in his cabinet?

grin

Na una dey make this dumb ppl feel important by quoting them. Just ignore the rubbish they type grin

I was reading the dude post.. couldn't stop laughing.. grin

11 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by demsid(m): 7:18am On Sep 28, 2017
Trump the trumpet nigga. Keep sounding

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by HottestFire: 7:31am On Sep 28, 2017

LOL, the president of America seems to be ignorant of facebook's modalities. You can gag the press but not the social media

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by Thelma1552: 7:32am On Sep 28, 2017
efighter:

This your Jesus seems not be same as Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Jesus of Nazareth does not discriminates like big foolish Trump.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Responds To President Trump's Claim Against Him by ipledge10(m): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2017
siegfried99:

grin

Na una dey make this dumb ppl feel important by quoting them. Just ignore the rubbish they type grin

I was reading the dude post.. couldn't stop laughing.. grin
my bad, I just hate it when stupid people believe they are smart

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As Sex Takes Over Nollywood: A Night With A Star Exposes / The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria / 30 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.