Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

My Fiancee Told Me She Won't Attend My Church When We Marry. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Fiancee Told Me She Won't Attend My Church When We Marry. (517 Views)

I Have A Problem With My Fiancee / My Girl Told Me That She Is AA Genotype But When / What's The Different Between Boyfriend/boyfriend & Fiancee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Told Me She Won't Attend My Church When We Marry. by Augustvisitor: 3:23am On Sep 28, 2017
This is the story of a friend that needs your advice on whether to quit his relationship or not: he has been dating this lady for marriage for more than a year, suddenly things are beginning to change the lady says she won't attend the same church with his man. The man feels, this is wrong and it could bring a kind of division at home. He thinks the woman insisting on attending her own church is being uncontrollable.

But come to think of it: a lady should like her husband's church.

What's your opinion. Please share without insults. Thanks
Re: My Fiancee Told Me She Won't Attend My Church When We Marry. by MhizzAJ(f): 3:40am On Sep 28, 2017
What do u mean by 'story of a friend'
It's your story nah

I don't think she will become uncontrollable

What church does the guy in question attends

It depends on d church though
White garment (Cele) is a no no for me

These are the unnecessary things that creates problems in most marriages as if going to d same church will make the marriage last

Will be back in d morning
There are some churches i can't attend

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Told Me She Won't Attend My Church When We Marry. by delishpot: 3:04am On Dec 31, 2017
Wait until you find the one that is willing to attend your own church.
Re: My Fiancee Told Me She Won't Attend My Church When We Marry. by Zinny25(f): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
These are the things one considers before going into a relationship... Compatibility. If u intend going on a long term relationship with someone there are some basic questions you should ask, one of which is which church do you attend? Because it has a lot to do with the success of your marriage. If you are brought up in RCCG and you know you can't go to a CELE church, why go into the relationship in the first place? Once a lady marries a man, it is obligatory that she attends his church. When couple starts attending different churches, the devil gets the chance to step in.

(1) (Reply)

. / How Do I Make Her Beg For My Attention / Abuja 35 Yrs Old Married 2 Kids Asian Bitch (USA Citizen) Ho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.