Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (95104 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by 1Sharon(f): 12:22am On Sep 29, 2017
mo ma ri nkan

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by beautygboel(f): 12:58am On Sep 29, 2017
'[/b]Unfortunately, the interactive sex doll is presently undergoing repairs after visitors left the robot 'heavily soiled' with broken limbs.
'The people mounted Samantha's breasts, her legs, and arms. Two fingers were broken. She was heavily soiled. People can be bad. Because they did not understand the technology and did not have to pay for it, they treated the doll like barbarians.'

Unfortunately the interactive sex doll is presently undergoing '[/b]surgery'
Egwugabia, foolish people everywhere
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by ajepako(f): 3:26am On Sep 29, 2017
I suspect babangbali/enemyofprgress...

Na him.... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by miradex(m): 3:49am On Sep 29, 2017
okay my phonenumbers
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by ib22003(m): 4:52am On Sep 29, 2017
There are some crazy sex dolls at www.yinpalace.com. See the one i saw

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by kayjay007(m): 4:53am On Sep 29, 2017
Birthprice of Samantha is USD 3500. That's almost NGN3.4 Million. Haba! Samantha, u are too expensive o. lemme come and go and look for Ada. she should be cheaper.

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by kayjay007(m): 4:57am On Sep 29, 2017
ib22003:
There are some crazy sex dolls at www.yinpalace.com. See the one i saw
we should see the one you saw. okay, issorait, keep sawing o while I keep watching you in 3D. kontinu.
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by Edipee(m): 4:59am On Sep 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah i do man

i want him to confess himself

dude's been wanking on piikoo's picture of his ass

dude has got a crush on piik.o.............and he's a fvcking flirt too

evaberry!!!! undecided
The return of Nneka123 grin
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by Daeylar(f): 5:05am On Sep 29, 2017
Even on a thread showing how disgusting some men can be, instead of nairaland misogynists to condemn the actions and go, they are here trying to drag women into the foolishness.
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 29, 2017
OlivetBen:

U spoke my mind bro. Only that doll from spain o. And they're taking it back to spain to fix "her" finger. Devil will do anything to tie people's destiny and destroy them at once.
is that what the devil told you?, grin what are you doing on this sinful thread and commenting on sinful topic? you should be the church praying and oh! do you think the devil is spanish? grin
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 29, 2017
terrezo2002:
There are demons in that doll. Anyone know lusts after the doll is in trouble. They even referred to doll to 'she'. Well, it is the last days, anything can happen
Really? shocked please were does the devil live? i would like to visit him what are you doing on this sinful thread and commenting on sinful topic? you should be in the church praying. you bloody hypocrite! cheesy can i have the devil's phone number? and oh! which country is the devil from? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 29, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo cheesy
Isn't this madness

She broke her two fingers in the process
Can men really live without sex?
ordinary doll...Lolz...they were all acting like it's a real life female

Helpless Samantha cheesy
Poor Samantha, I know she ain't human but I feel pity for her. Those pervs really manhandled the thing.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by Revolva(m): 6:54am On Sep 29, 2017
grin grin grin na sex doll i wan come go romance..when i never mad
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by Here2day(m): 7:04am On Sep 29, 2017
Dem oyinbos'd be like
Samantha do me something
Samantha ooo Samantha
Baby girl she do me do me do me
Samantha ooo Samantha
(Baby) Baby take it easy ooo
Samantha ooo Samantha
Baby girl she do me do me do me
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 29, 2017
This is what happens when ladies takes the hard to get game to a whole new level. Most men gets frustrated at some point when they're unable to woo a woman successfully. Husbands are becoming hard to find and things like this Samanth, idiots like bobrisky gets the attention since ladies (esp in Nigeria) make courtship difficult and complicated. Ladies epp us oh epp us!
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:12am On Sep 29, 2017
Madness undiluted has finally crept into into humanity.

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by Achillesdam500(m): 7:15am On Sep 29, 2017
Tahra:
You were making sense until i read your last sentence.How can someone be sensible and senseless at the same time?orishirishi.
savagery shocked shocked
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by Duru009(m): 7:16am On Sep 29, 2017
The world is indeed coming to an end!
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 29, 2017
Oversecretion of sex hormones

Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by ba7man(m): 7:31am On Sep 29, 2017
eezeribe:
So they gang raped a sex doll to death
who knows what has been happening to real human females in their vicinity....
Men's sexual configuration is really a minus...
And if not for it,the other gender would have been utterly useless...
I'm so sure it did not register in your brain that your mum is of the other gender before typing this. undecided
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by tosyne2much(m): 7:32am On Sep 29, 2017
This one weak me ooo cheesy
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by Alphasoar(m): 7:35am On Sep 29, 2017
And people are happy! This one came public and it seems it is the first. Those oyinbo people, have they told you that this robot is the first everly created for sexual popnossing grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by buJu234: 7:41am On Sep 29, 2017
Although am not in support but wat do u expect, man will always improvise things to help him alleviate his wahala...

At least with the doll, sex of any type & styles can b done, no rape charge, no excuse for menstrual period, no I don't like dat styles or pussy too wide, no hair/birthday/Olosho fee, no STds, no bride price, no divorce settlement fee etc

Can u see that if a woman defined her worth based on her sexual features and skills only, that this doll can be prefered to her and make her grossly irrelevant

But if every woman defined her womanhood by the qualitative use of her brainpower, the doll will b a useless tool and grossly irrelevant.

So make your choice

Just like they say in the manufacturing world btw Man & Machine
Now it's btw Woman & Doll..

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by 3coins(m): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2017
dfo12:
Most ladies will come in here and be ranting like they are more catholic than the pope where what they do with those innocent dildos, vibrators and cucumber is highly worrisome.
gringrin
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by mechanics(m): 8:12am On Sep 29, 2017
Very funny.
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by newslifeop: 8:16am On Sep 29, 2017
Too much pressing
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by sandyqueen(f): 8:29am On Sep 29, 2017
Men nd dia urge for sex...... Rip doll

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by Assassin101: 8:38am On Sep 29, 2017
"heavily soiled"? restless filthy paws everywhere. handle her gently, who knows, she might come to life.
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by Myself2(m): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2017
NONSENSE

The height of depravity and perversion

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by terrezo2002(m): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2017
gypsey:
Really? shocked please were does the devil live? i would like to visit him what are you doing on this sinful thread and commenting on sinful topic? you should be in the church praying. you bloody hypocrite! cheesy can have the devil's phone number? and oh! which country is the devil from? grin
Is it the doll you are defending or the demons? I can comment on any post I like. It doesn't mean I have committed sin. Don't be bitter with me my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With / Toyota Yaris Somersaults As Couple Having Sex Inside Knocks The Handbrake (pic / 24ways To Win A Nigerian' Girl Heart~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.