Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (95120 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by terrezo2002(m): 8:57am On Sep 29, 2017
OlivetBen:

U spoke my mind bro. Only that doll from spain o. And they're taking it back to spain to fix "her" finger. Devil will do anything to tie people's destiny and destroy them at once.

You are very correct bro
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by fuckpro: 9:28am On Sep 29, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Na wa oo cheesy
Isn't this madness

She broke her two fingers in the process
Can men really live without sex?
ordinary doll...Lolz...they were all acting like it's a real life female

Helpless Samantha cheesy
...her pussy doesn't smelll like rotten fish am told ...so they say ...so making her the next step in human evolution
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by fuckpro: 9:37am On Sep 29, 2017
nkemdi89:
Samantha you never see anything una wan spoil business for my edo sisters for abroad abi? Una think say ayelala dey sleep?
...i would like to setup a hotel with these Samantha in each room for men to pay
... Pros- no condom,no stds,no dispute with human sex worker,you are in control and your wife can't really complain
infact ever wife should get this for their husband to safeguard from extramarital affair...ladies please secure your marriage

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by zynzyn(m): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2017
kuuljay:
Inanimate being!!! That's why I frown at parents who dress their female children and teenagers like adults,psychotic sex freaks are everywhere

Tellu demo! Dem no go hear!!

Dressing toddlers like yeye Slay Queens prematurely! angry
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by frankoben(m): 10:32am On Sep 29, 2017
See how doll baby dey make man prick dey stand, chai sodom and gonorrhea don carry last.
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by TundeHashim(m): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2017
Towncrier247:
This is very funny, not long ago there was a story on Nairaland frontpage in which a Japanese man declared that he prefers intimacy with his sex doll to his beautiful wife. As shocking as that sounded, it is only a reflection of how fast the preference for sex dolls are taking over the world.
One of the world's most popular sex doll, Samanth, an interactive sex doll(robot) in which men can romance freely, cost a staggering $3,500.

According to the report by the developer, Samantha is even more preferred than prostitutes. She was developed by Sergi Santos from Barcelona, Spain.

Just recently she was taken to an electronics fair for exhibition in Austria. However several guys at the exhibition couldn't hold themselves well as they fondled and massaged Samantha aggressively. Due to the heavy touching and mounting she was badly manhandled as the men broke her two fingers and limbs.

Unfortunately, the interactive sex doll is presently undergoing repairs after visitors left the robot 'heavily soiled' with broken limbs.
'The people mounted Samantha's breasts, her legs, and arms. Two fingers were broken. She was heavily soiled. People can be bad. Because they did not understand the technology and did not have to pay for it, they treated the doll like barbarians.'

According to Mr. Santos, he said the robot had to be sent back in a parcel to Barcelona for repairs and cleaning, adding that 'Samantha can endure a lot, she will pull through.'

With this wave of sex robot take-over, what is going to become of our women if this trend finally gain ground in Nigeria?

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/popular-sex-doll-samantha-finally-breaks-down-after-a-lot-of-customers-heavily-massaged-the-breasts

I like your reporting style...I must confess you're good!
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by Abbotp: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2017
SPACE TO FAINT URGENTLY NEEDED
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by DaHenchmann: 11:05am On Sep 29, 2017
kuuljay:
Inanimate being!!! That's why I frown at parents who dress their female children and teenagers like adults,psychotic sex freaks are everywhere

GOD bless you real good for this your comment...
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 29, 2017
terrezo2002:

Is it the doll you are defending or the demons? I can comment on any post I like. It doesn't mean I have committed sin. Don't be bitter with me my brother.
so now you are accusing me of bitterness grin because of my opinion? i am not defending any thing i was just pointing out your hypocritical, self righteous and sanctimonious comment. and i am not surprised by your accusation of bitterness. cheesy you have no other reasonable response. like every hypocrite you do not like a mirror held in front of you. you want to bash every one else but can not handle it when bashed! grin
And oh! i can also comment how i like. please do not Address me as brother if you are responding it makes me cringe! embarassed
Ciao! grin
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by efficiencie(m): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2017
Towncrier247:

Unfortunately, the interactive sex doll is presently undergoing repairs after visitors left the robot 'heavily soiled' with broken limbs.
'The people mounted Samantha's breasts, her legs, and arms. Two fingers were broken. She was heavily soiled. People can be bad. Because they did not understand the technology and did not have to pay for it, they treated the doll like barbarians.'

Were you fools creating the sex doll for saints...only a barbarian will evade the costs and bliss of getting a good woman and seek a soulless doll...
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by Unitedsurgicals: 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
An adulterous generation without shame preferring sex dull to human, may God help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by iammolise(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
Bleep a dull?... Nah!! I'll pass... I like the real, plump pumpkin, vanila taste, fleshy sweet, juice driping, mouth watering, succulent PUSSY... Haahh! it's refreshing... One taste of that a day n ur dick'll be indebted all it's life.

Now speaking of that..
I need to dehydrate some bumass pussy
... I'd appreciate some pussy blessings ritboutnow
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by terrezo2002(m): 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
gypsey:
so now you are accusing me of bitterness grin because of my opinion? i am not defending any thing i was just pointing out your hypocritical, self righteous and sanctimonious comment. and i am not surprised by your accusation of bitterness. cheesy you have no other reasonable response. like every hypocrite you do not like a mirror held in front of you. you want to bash every one else but can not handle it when bashed! grin
And oh! i can also comment how i like. please do not Address me as brother if you are responding it makes me cringe! embarassed
Ciao! grin
I really don't understand you. Let the peace of Christ dwell in your heart. There is no fun in attacking people

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
terrezo2002:

I really don't understand you. Let the peace of Christ dwell in your heart. There is no fun in attacking people
now you are accusing me of attacking you? do you think you are a very righteous person? do you ever take responsibility for your own actions? do you ever take the blame for any of your behaviours and utterance? do you ever admit you are wrong or do you just keep throwing accusations. grin grin peace of christ? do you even know who christ is or were he come from or even what christ is About?
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by terrezo2002(m): 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2017
gypsey:
now you are accusing me of attacking you? do you think you are a very righteous person? do you ever take responsibility for your own actions? do you ever take the blame for any of your behaviours and utterance? do you ever admit you are wrong or do you just keep throwing accusations. grin grin peace of christ? do you even know who christ is or were he come from or even what christ is About?
Now I understand you just want to pick up a fight for no reason.
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
terrezo2002:

Now I understand you just want to pick up a fight for no reason.
yea! more Accusations grin hypocrite! it's every one else fault except yours. will you ever give any reasonable response?
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
Edipee:
The return of Nneka123 grin

grin

evaberry!!!!
Eva-fvcking-berry are you the same old nneka angry

evaberry!!!!
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

grin
evaberry!!!! Eva-fvcking-berry are you the same old nneka angry
evaberry!!!!

hey nerd
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
Evaberry:

hey nerd

hello sexy thick thighs

missed me? wink
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by terrezo2002(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
gypsey:
yea! more Accusations grin hypocrite! it's every one else fault except yours. will you ever give any reasonable response?
Alright, tell me where I said anything against anyone here because I seem not to understand all these
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
terrezo2002:

Alright, tell me where I said anything against anyone here because I seem not to understand all these
Good! now you are been reasonable, first you accused me of supporting the doll Because i asked you which country the devil is from, then you accused me of bitterness, then you accused me of attacking you, and then you accused me of starting a fight for no reason all for making my opinion. in your world can people not have an opinion? without you accusing them of something? grin
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by terrezo2002(m): 5:29am On Sep 30, 2017
gypsey:
Good! now you are been reasonable, first you accused me of supporting the doll Because i asked you which country the devil is from, then you accused me of bitterness, then you accused me of attacking you, and then you accused me of starting a fight for no reason all for making my opinion. in your world can people not have an opinion? without you accusing them of something? grin
Alright, goodbye. Thank you
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by Kingsley1000(m): 6:03am On Sep 30, 2017
where can I buy one
Re: Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers by Dannyhajo(m): 12:03pm On May 27, 2019
dey for burn the doll self..... anywhere i see any sexdoll I'll burn it to ashes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Toyota Yaris Somersaults As Couple Having Sex Inside Knocks The Handbrake (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.