Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi (31900 Views)

Top 7 Things That Consume Nigerians’ Money Most / 10 Things You Must Really Do Before Going Into 2018 - Fattkay / 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Agbaletu:

Not blaming the op.
Do you know that most Israelis answer only nickname?
Nope Am just seeing it for the first time.
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by oshe11: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
You are welcome...hope to hear of you someday at the top doing 9ja proud.amen.
AMEN
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
OYIBO PEPPER!! grin
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by tlops(m): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
DJperdurabo:

What have YOU done to fix the issues you raised? What affirmative action or steps have you taken to initiate a conscious and revolutionary change in the so called "status quo" you were quick to point out?

If nothing worthwhile save lamenting on forums such as this, you're a part of the problem!

Well, I was not lamenting, just responding to someone who lamented and tried to push the blame away (we are major part of the problem). This is part of my contribution, to challenge us to raise our thinking beyond "leave it to God", to make us see another perspective to the situation, challenge us to always take responsibility. It amazed me that you could not see that.
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by tlops(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
a
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by belindar: 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
Marcelo290:
Hmmm So whites are now gods we all must live trying to please, they aren't better either, here are my main reasons for hating them too..

1. Exploitation: They are always looking for means to exploit others, the scars of their hazardous Colonial leadership in Africa leaves us with pains, if in doubt read 'how Europe underdeveloped Africa' by Walter Roodney. They refused to teach us about technology and industrialization, rather, they brought religion to us and divided us so they could exploit more for their ailing European markets.

2. Racism: They view themselves as the superior race and look down on others. We thank God for people like Martin Luther King, still at that, racism remains inherent amongst them.

3. Neocolonialism: They are still trying to control blacks and Africans indirectly as we see today, oppose them and you meet your Waterloo...you can ask Lybians about Gaddafi. They also contributed to imposing an old uneducated man on us, so we all could continue licking their butts.

There are many more of them, my point? they aren't any better.

You forget to include SLAVERY.
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
when you have a good job and a good pay, you don't need to tolerate them... I worked for my papers so I'm not surviving at mercy of a white lady.... if you can't tolerate them, work for your papers failure to do so... ur name is sorry...

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by InvertedHammer: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
Marcelo290:
Hmmm So whites are now gods we all must live trying to please, they aren't better either, here are my main reasons for hating them too..

1. Exploitation: They are always looking for means to exploit others, the scars of their hazardous Colonial leadership in Africa leaves us with pains, if in doubt read 'how Europe underdeveloped Africa' by Walter Roodney. They refused to teach us about technology and industrialization, rather, they brought religion to us and divided us so they could exploit more for their ailing European markets.

2. Racism: They view themselves as the superior race and look down on others. We thank God for people like Martin Luther King, still at that, racism remains inherent amongst them.

3. Neocolonialism: They are still trying to control blacks and Africans indirectly as we see today, oppose them and you meet your Waterloo...you can ask Lybians about Gaddafi. They also contributed to imposing an old uneducated man on us, so we all could continue licking their butts.

These are the reasons you feel inferior. They still control the blacks from thousands of miles away. Or perhaps because if they look the other way, black race will self-annihilate. If you have the same brain, why wait for them to teach or exploit you?

50 years after Independence, you cannot fix common roads, maintain stable electricity or deliver quality healthcare services. Major constructions in your country are carried out by the Arabs and Germans even though universities churn out thousands of half-baked engineers every year. And you call yourselves human?
\

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by Probz(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
asokoromadam:

No sane person will call u nigger

Obviously.
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by Escapevelocity(m): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
guess what messenger!! we don't like them either
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by Burgerlomo: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
That your # 8 is a piece of crap because it depends on the situation, or circumstances before you can use a commanding tone to ask somebody for something cool
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
Marcelo290:

Lol.... baba, you no get Joy at all���
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by Nigeriadondie: 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
olamitiwale:
Who white epp? undecided undecided
Dem epp u and me.
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by seangy4konji: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
That's what I am always saying. Fools everywhere includingme self. If you had watched the video then you will know the lady was just making jokes. Talking about our big black cocks and cocacola. No insults whatsoever.

May God help us. God self kukama don tired self as we no wan help ourself
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
undecided

Radarada oshi

Nonsense!!!

I still can't imagine how person go siddon for house, carry him phone come dey spew rubbish online.

Everytime white this white that

kilode Na only dem

Dont know about others but i hate anything white

Hate their complexion
Hate that their stinking breath
Hate them for corrupting Africans!!!
Why cant we speak our own language??
Do we have to kill ourself to please them?
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by ogbonti: 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=Tejiriseth post=60909968][/quote]

Can you please read Ali Mazrui's book "how Africans underdeveloped Africa" and stop blaming Europeans for the crimes of our political class of today?
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by nextstep(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
10: Always calling people by their nicknames. So you have in a family, the Chairman, The Oldman and the Governor. That is how we lost the name of one of my uncles. We always called him Teacher. After he and all his siblings died nobody remembered his name.

Heh heh this one made me laugh... so what do you put on the funeral announcement? grin shocked
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by Jelal0007(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
Marcelo290:

This dumb post is the one major reason the black race will remain where it is. How can a man 4rm another land,come 2 us and do all these 2u? Its being over 50yrs since independence,how did the white man stop the black man 4rm developing himself? Instead he loots his country dry and go to invest in their countries. And did they impose a candidate on us? Was it the white folks that casted the ballots in Nigeria? Grow up and quit playing the victim here. Who colonised Ethiopia? Why isn't Ethiopia among the most developed nations in the world? Continue playing the blame game,its what u lot do best.
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by anneboleyn(f): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
I feel a lot of gratitude to d colonizers, inventors explorers and others who made our wide weird world a global village, brought about education, communication and so many modern day miracles that our African forefathers would never be able to comprehend

1 Like

Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Adieza:
10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians:

I wrote this because of the English hostess that was very frustrated about flying to Nigeria. A lot of negative and hostile comments have been directed towards her and I tend to sympathize with that young lady. Yes, she could have said it different but she was frustrated. She may have told her boss several times that she doesn’t want to fly to Nigeria but she had to, so she snapped. I don’t know.

However, this is the list I know from my white family and friends having been married to a white person for 27 years. Maybe you know more to help bridge the cultural gap. So next time you meet white people try to avoid these behaviors that might be acceptable in Nigeria:

1: Calling a white person an Oyinbo pepe is not good. It is as bad to them as calling a black person a Nigger by the white person.

2: Inferiority complex towards the white race. Most white people hates it when Africans treat them with over respect. This annoys my wife the most.

3: Most Nigerian knows everything. Never day I don't know the answer to a question when asked. Rather, give very wrong answers. They appreciate it when you just say, I don’t know.

4: Coming late to a meeting or to any appointment.

5: Over dressing up. White people prefers beautify and moderate dressing. If you visit white people overdressed they are embarrassed and are not amused but will tolerate you. But our people don't know this because we want to impress them.

6: Praying over everything but not do what is within your power to change the situation.

7: Loitering in the day time. Basically hanging around gisting and not getting anything done.

8: Don’t say please when you ask for something and thank you at the end of asking for something, when something is giving to you even when it is your right, but rather command with, give me this and give me that. Rather, it is please can I have a piece of chocolate.

9: Not showing compassion to fellow Africans. Think about the 419 scammers or marry for papers or looters.

10: Always calling people by their nicknames. So you have in a family, the Chairman, The Oldman and the Governor. That is how we lost the name of one of my uncles. We always called him Teacher. After he and all his siblings died nobody remembered his name.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=273940029778779&id=158338594672257

Whites are idiots den.
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by Marcelo290(m): 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
Jelal0007:
This dumb post is the one major reason the black race will remain where it is. How can a man 4rm another land,come 2 us and do all these 2u? Its being over 50yrs since independence,how did the white man stop the black man 4rm developing himself? Instead he loots his country dry and go to invest in their countries. And did they impose a candidate on us? Was it the white folks that casted the ballots in Nigeria? Grow up and quit playing the victim here. Who colonised Ethiopia? Why isn't Ethiopia among the most developed nations in the world? Continue playing the blame game,its what u lot do best.
You clearly have no knowledge about international politics for asking how external powers had a hand in the enthronement of Buhari as the president, besides we are on same page on the most of the things you said, I just wanted to rebuff the superiority the acclaimed white was putting forward.

Next time when you want to quote me, do so without emotions and insults, we mustn't even share same opinion...i may not be this nice with my reply next time.
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by Jelal0007(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
Marcelo290:
You clearly have no knowledge about international politics for asking how external powers had a hand in the enthronement of Buhari as the president, besides we are on same page on the most of the things you said, I just wanted to rebuff the superiority the acclaimed white was putting forward.

Next time when you want to quote me, do so without emotions and insults, we mustn't even share same opinion...i may not be this nice with my reply next time.
U make me laugh dude. So it was the international community that voted Buhari during the primaries in 2014 abi and during the general elections abi? And u claim u went 2 school and the president didn't? Make we hear word joor. My question still remains, was it the international community that voted Buhari in? Mr know it all. And dude,shove ur threats down ur pocket u hear? I'm still waiting 2c where emotions n insults came in,in my last post. Must the black man always trade blames up n down? The white did this 2 us,the white did that us. Enough of this noise.
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by Royal55: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
If God be for us who can be against us?
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by ImaIma1(f): 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nigerians really know everything. If you ask for directions and they don't know, they can't say "i dont know". They just direct u anywhere.

We can pray for everything instead of doing something. We expect God to do magic.
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by Marcelo290(m): 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Jelal0007:
U make me laugh dude. So it was the international community that voted Buhari during the primaries in 2014 abi and during the general elections abi? And u claim u went 2 school and the president didn't? Make we hear word joor. My question still remains, was it the international community that voted Buhari in? Mr know it all. And dude,shove ur threats down ur pocket u hear? I'm still waiting 2c where emotions n insults came in,in my last post. Must the black man always trade blames up n down? The white did this 2 us,the white did that us. Enough of this noise.
One funny thing about ignorant people is that they always think they know, while in reality they know nothing. Obama sponsored and backed Buhari in that elections which contributed to his victory, I didn't say they single handedly gave him victory. Little wonder Buhari was also supporting and sent some funds for Hilary Clinton's campaign in the US. Why do you think Atiku is traveling to different countries and meeting their leaders? it's to gain support from them, that is how international politics works in attaining their desired goals both at the local and international level.

International relations is my area of study, I'm not telling you what I feel but what is the fact. lastly, mind how you approach and attack people you don't know online, not like my post was even tribalistic...Stay blessed!
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by Jelal0007(m): 6:42am On Sep 29, 2017
Marcelo290:
One funny thing about ignorant people is that they always think they know, while in reality they know nothing. Obama sponsored and backed Buhari in that elections which contributed to his victory, I didn't say they single handedly gave him victory. Little wonder Buhari was also supporting and sent some funds for Hilary Clinton's campaign in the US. Why do you think Atiku is traveling to different countries and meeting their leaders? it's to gain support from them, that is how international politics works in attaining their desired goals both at the local and international level.

International relations is my area of study, I'm not telling you what I feel but what is the fact. lastly, mind how you approach and attack people you don't know online, not like my post was even tribalistic...Stay blessed!
ROTFL...u're an epitome of what u called me 'ignorant'. So because u study international relations,u automatically know all that happens in the international scene abi? Reading ur comment makes me laugh really. Buhari sponsored Hillary clinton,abeg bros where's ur proof? Where's ur proof obama sponsored Buhari? If u don't have any; SHUT UP and quit spreading conspiracies.
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by BALLOSKI: 7:32am On Sep 29, 2017
Marcelo290:

you Africans always blame others for your woes. I was going to like your post until I realized it was a stupid post.

So na them still impose Jonathan and others on you?

The OP was about personal behavior, not all you're saying here.
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by Kobicove(m): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2017
I quite agree with some of them undecided
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by Marcelo290(m): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2017
Jelal0007:
ROTFL...u're an epitome of what u called me 'ignorant'. So because u study international relations,u automatically know all that happens in the international scene abi? Reading ur comment makes me laugh really. Buhari sponsored Hillary clinton,abeg bros where's ur proof? Where's ur proof obama sponsored Buhari? If u don't have any; SHUT UP and quit spreading conspiracies.
K.
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by Marcelo290(m): 8:45am On Sep 29, 2017
BALLOSKI:
you Africans always blame others for your woes. I was going to like your post until I realized it was a stupid post.

So na them still impose Jonathan and others on you?

The OP was about personal behavior, not all you're saying here.
She gave reasons why she hates Nigerians, I gave mine why I hate whites...you can aswell give your own opinion without rushing to quote me, it's a free world, I have no obligation whatsoever to explain anything to anyone.

For your last question, US and most western countries have a hand in the outcome of elections in Africa, know it today.
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by Jelal0007(m): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2017
Marcelo290:
K.
Good boy....PMB sponsored Hillary kor,obama sponsored Buhari ni. Conspiracies here n there. Things that can't be proven in a competent court of law. Perhaps the hang-over of the defeat in 2015 is still there 4 some. Take my advice, MOVE ON.
Re: 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi by Tejiriseth(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
ogbonti:

Can you please read Ali Mazrui's book "how Africans underdeveloped Africa" and stop blaming Europeans for the crimes of our political class of today?

Nigga what are you saying.?
You have Little or Know Idea how we were Living as Africans Before Colonialism do You.?.
Becoz Of Juju, There Was almost no crime at all.
People worked hard.
There was Respect and Order.!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State / Download New Bet9ja Application / Danfo Gets Stuck On Rail Track While Trying To Evade Arrest From The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.