Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State (15583 Views)

Intels Sacks 600 Workers In Rivers, Warri / Between 200k Bank Job And 90k State Ministry Of Health Job / Riots: Indians Accused Of Molesting Female Workers In Atiku's Company In Yola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by armadeo(m): 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Orpe7:
Na today?
When them sack me and my colleagues in lagos state blood transfusion nko.
Dude my advice dont try fighting the gov
U won'twin
Just move on
God help u.
Now them wan employ for local gov level again only to sack them later abi

Good advice. Don't ever fight the gov't . You can never win.

You would be utterly destroyed.
Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by DrObum(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
The first time I went to a General Hospital for some injections to combat cat bite, I was beyond shocked, these General Hospitals are nothing to write home about.
And as expected many of the doctor are either underqualified or outdated. The case of health issurance is at ground zero.
Which is why I advice my readers to always begin their day with exercise because prevention is better than cure.
And always try to learn about homemade remedies, lesser side effects and better results. You can learn more about fitness and lifestyle on my blog www.realfitbody.com.
I remain your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor
You are castigating the doctors and health workers, look at your write up.
Kudos to you, updated and over-qualified oga!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by lereinter(m): 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
hope they registered for nhealth
Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Health Sacks Health Care Workers In The State by FitnessDoctor: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
DrObum:

You are castigating the doctors and health workers, look at your write up.
Kudos to you, updated and over-qualified oga!
I see, I was actually talking about my experience and the way the doctor was making guess about which injection was right for me. I never said my blog was better. If you even read my blog you will know that i always refer my readers to their doctor before they follow anything i say, so that shows you how important they are.
There are some great doctors i ve met from General Hospital and if you read what i wrote i never said all were bad, because there are some who baffle me with their knowledge and handwriting... hahaha
I hope you understand and I am sorry if I offended you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Human Resource Management In Canada / Police Celebrate Frank Mba's Birthday (Video) / How To Apply For YESGRant In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.