Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,279 members, 7,780,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:19 PM

Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (51566 Views)

I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life / Is It Okay To Publicly Confess Your Past Evil?? / 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
I do not dream the way most people do. I go to bed, have these pictures in my head, fully aware it's not real. I hear the voices of people around me, leaves me wondering if I am half awake and asleep, simultaneously.

2 Likes

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by RealLordZeus(m): 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
I have a logical personality though I'm usually struck between reality and delusion, I can't go a night without dreaming and the scene always feel familiar as if it's real except that I have not been to any of those places and the time is very crude.. But like I said earlier I don't take it to heart unless I can see a logical proof, I'm a Muslim by religion but open minded
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by ogologoamu: 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Babalawos:
NO, we in ATR don't believe in last judgement and we don't believe in jesus.

There is no last judgement according to IFA.

There is no hell according to IFA.

There is no devil or satan according to IFA.

There is karma according to IFA.

There is reincarnation according to IFA.

There is ancestor world according to IFA.

There are other spiritual worlds according to IFA.

There are Orisa world according to IFA.

These are what we believe in ATR.

Thank you for reading, leave your comments

Babalawos

Why don't you believe in Jesus?.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Nothing wey we no go see for Nigeria cheesy

Bros I just tire for your country o cheesy
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
You call Christianity the tradition of the whites shey? cheesy
Is he not right?
If our indigenous religion is called traditional, then the indigenous religion of the white is traditional too

2 Likes

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by naijaboiy: 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2017
How about people like us that hardly have dreams?

2 Likes

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by phidipe(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2017
sir can we still meet the loved one that we lost again, during afterlife or during recantation THANKS

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
This Nairaland sha grin
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by linearity: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
obinna58:

Dreams are nothing but mind creation it doesn't connect in anyway with reality

You nailed it! Dreams are sum total of our real, imagined subsconcious fears, emotions, passions, activities, aspirations, etc.

The other day, in my dreams I was bleeding kim kardashian from the back and we were deeply in love with lots of romantic bliss...Was that a clue that I knew her or someone like her in my previous life and must have had a romantic encounter with them or even married to them....or the dream is just a product of my subconscious mind and desires to bleed her one day?

2 Likes

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Oselu28(f): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
have had this feeling of "have been here before or this thing have happened before"(in reality not dream)....though we were talking one day and a frnd also confirmed it,bf u criticize me am a Christian, I dream a lot,they come to past until I started doing bad bad things lol

3 Likes

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Babalawos:
Yes they are. There is life before birth and there is life after death. It is called reincarnation. We in ATR don't believe in reincarnation but we know reincarnation is real. And that is why IFA is consulted for a newly born baby to reveal the baby journey here on earth.

Spiritual wife or husband are some of the questions pastors cant answer because most people that have these spiritual entities attached to them were not initiated to water kingdom in this life time and the question has always been "Why do I have a spiritual wife or husband when I was never initiated to water kingdom?" And the pastor will start to blap because the question is beyond him.

There are lots of questions Christianity don't have answers to and this is one of them

REINCARNATION IS REAL

Thank you for reading, leave your comments

Babalawos

I am interested in this question but I I don't think you've answered it to my understanding, how do spirit wife get attached to us from the past life.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by tosyne2much(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
hopsydboi:

Is he not right?
If our indigenous religion is called traditional, then the indigenous religion of the white is traditional too
Are you in any implying that "Christianity" is a religion of the whites?
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
obinna58:

Dreams are nothing but mind creation it doesn't connect in anyway with reality
lol I've dreamt about an event that actually came to manifest in reality

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by karli4nia(m): 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
Quite Insightful posts from OP but not accurate. There is a lot more to the esoteric topic of reincarnation than just this.
Thus from the esoteric perspective and from direct objective spritual or astral experience.
.. It is a well known and peoven fact that

Reincarnation is real
Not every body in this life Reincarnates..
Hell is real
Devil, Satan is real
Heaven is real
Karma is real
There are precognitive dreams
There are dreams from past existences

As such, there are proven scientific methods to remember past existence...everything is already in the senses our subtle bodies
Its only a matter of applying the proven methods to activate them..

5 Likes

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by tosyne2much(m): 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
adepeter2027:

Yeah wink

I so much enjoy babalawos posts even tho they're reeked with lies and superstitions
Most times I just read them and laugh.. Anyway those things work for those who believe in them cheesy
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
So babalawos,,, av died three times in a dream. How would you interprete that.

Please im serious
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by tonykel1(m): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2017
If the reincarnation myth is to be true, how come our population is increasing? Where are the additional souls coming from? A village of a hundred people for instance, ought not to increase with time since it would have been a soul from past life coming back again.

Nigeria's population would have remained static.

7 Likes

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by obinna58(m): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kennie21:
lol I've dreamt about an event that actually came to manifest in reality
Depending where you subject you mind into same as mind creation
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Babalawos(m): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oselu28:
have had this feeling of "have been here before or this thing have happened before"(in reality not dream)....though we were talking one day and a frnd also confirmed it,bf u criticize me am a Christian, I dream a lot,they come to past until I started doing bad bad things lol

What bad bad things you started doing?
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Babalawos(m): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2017
phidipe:
sir can we still meet the loved one that we lost again, during afterlife or during recantation THANKS

Yes to your two questions

2 Likes

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by ghenghen23(m): 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
Nice write up. I have just one question, how do I distinguish between lucid dreams and dreams of the past lives? I have had the pleasure of having vital information relayed to me in my dream state though.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by jaymejate: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
Reincarnation is real... If some one dies. the memory dies too with the brain because what we do in the current life is not stored in the spirit but in the physical brain. so when the body dies the memory dies, just a scrums of memory remains in the spirit level. is like when a laptop spoil and you want to use the corrupted RAM for another new system, you format it then put it into the new system. there won't be memory of the previous damaged laptop there but there might be a little of display that u can associate with the n previous on... that's exactly the thing.

the spirit doesn't die, the body does. the spirit and the soul then look for a new fresh body to enter.

Don't forget, some spirit can be trapped so they won't reincarnate.

dreams, de ja vu and many more occurrences take us back to the previous life but one last longer that one. De ja vu is the shortest.

6 Likes

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Babalawos(m): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
Coldfeets:
Maybe it's me.

But sorry, oga Babalawos, but I didn't learn anything (new) at all from what you posted.

Too bad.

Do you mind sharing what you learnt here
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by rawpadgin(m): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
This man don come again

oboy, nairaland don turn shrine o grin
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Babalawos(m): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
Bootybuttchic:
dear babalawos...i saw a thread where you carried out free face divination and just realised it has been closed....please can i drop a photo here for a free divination? ...edakun

No please
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Parrotpal(m): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
This is an interesting and educative pieces from Babalawo.
I dream everyday even during afternoon nap, but the issue is that I cant remember any of the dream immediately I woke up, no matter how much I try to remember. The issue do bother me sometimes, but since I can do anything about it, I try to take it outta my mind.
@Babalawo, is their any explanation for that?

Best regards!
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by selfmadeOLX(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2017
Is this the new trend.? grin cheesy
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
There is nothing like reincarnation, if you die, you time Don finish, you ain't recycled into a new meat suit once your current one expired or gets damaged beyond repair.

The dreams that see future though, a bit true, but not pass life
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by eodavids(m): 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2017
My Bible tells me in Hebrews 9:27 that it is appointed unto man once to die and then face judgement

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Babalawos(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
Parrotpal:
This is an interesting and educative pieces from Babalawo.
I dream everyday even during afternoon nap, but the issue is that I cant remember any of the dream immediately I woke up, no matter how much I try to remember. The issue do bother me sometimes, but since I can do anything about it, I try to take it outta my mind.
@Babalawo, is their any explanation for that?

Best regards!

Yes, your conscious mind has really suppressed your subsconscious mind.

Keep a material beside you, write your dreams immediately you are awake.

Once in a week, read your written dreams in your dream journal and learn one or two things from it

5 Likes

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by tosyne2much(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2017
rawpadgin:
oboy, nairaland don turn shrine o grin
Baba na so me sef dey look am ooo cheesy

Hope you no get any issue make Babalawo kuku rush help you attend to am? cheesy
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Babalawos(m): 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jiang:
There is nothing like reincarnation, if you die, you time Don finish, you ain't recycled into a new meat suit once your current one expired or gets damaged beyond repair.

The dreams that see future though, a bit true, but not pass life

Funny you, if you can see the future through dreams, what stops you from seeing your past through dreams?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Inside Apostle Johnson Suleman's Office (Photo) / “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip / Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.