Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,556 members, 7,801,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (51734 Views)

I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life / Is It Okay To Publicly Confess Your Past Evil?? / 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
I dey tell you cheesy

Babalawos, can you predict weekend games for us? cheesy
whalai i dey reason am too o
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by barikay: 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
Bullshit, crap on whose authority do u stand?
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by tosyne2much(m): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
CHAIRMANMAO:
whalai i dey reason am too o
I dey tell you... Even if money no dey, na to borrow money take fire am cheesy
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
Okay Babalawo, i understand your view and you have the right to your view like wise myself. My bible tells me that Jehovah's day of judgement will without fail come.

Koran has told others.

Each religion has told their followers what to believe.

So keep yours to ursef.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
I dream a lot about Benin. I dream I'm traveling from the East and branch there. I dream a very friendly and helpful family always welcomes me or looks forward to my stopping by. Almost like I'm their in-law.
Recurrent and so vivid considering I haven't been there before. Also dream of luxury bus rides to/fro Enugu.
Also, a big international hotel i think in enugu. Sometimes lagos that I'm very very familiar with. I have a special room there and lodge frequently there.
These dreams are very vivid and recurrent that I'm familiar with the layouts but I've not been to any of these places. They are also non-threatening dreams.
You may have a point.

We dream what is in our subconscious
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
You call Christianity the tradition of the whites shey? cheesy

Of course, it's a European religion.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by karli4nia(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
May I ask what you mean by "Christic force"?

Christic force is simply Spiritual fire...or energy of a very high voltage. Its the energy thr which all things exist and was created. Its the second sephirah of the trinity.. On the tree of life.
Christ is not the human personality of Jesus.. Jesus incarnated the Christ after the holyspirit of God enveloped him and then he became Jesus the Christ... I can say it was more of a honorific term.

One incarnates the christ after one is born again by the holy spirit..
But not the norminal and superficail born again that they profess in christiandom oh!.. Born again through the energy of alchemy.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
I dey tell you... Even if money no dey, na to borrow money take fire am cheesy
chai make baba just come betting season 11 make hin just drop sure 100odds whalai alabi go run down, na to borrow 10M for bank sure pass to play am lol
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by zulex880: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2017
Babalawos:

You can contact me through my website: www.babalawoweb.com/contact-us/
I sent you a mail sir
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by goodnewscliff(m): 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
some people will reason rubbish and want to logically look for one or two ways to give an xplanation scientifically, dis is wrong,, logically too,,...and ur xplanation of fact lies on dreams angry ...dats absurd!! !! i love d comic movie flash!!! i dream of being a super flash!! grin grin was i a flashydude b4!!!
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
Well seeing most of the answers, people have different opinions. I believe in reincarnation. And if you are finding deeper answers for your question I recommend you to read books written by Brian Wiess. I am sure they will give you insight and understanding of this topic. They have helped me too.

The name of his books are :

Many masters many lives
Same soul many bodies
Through time into healing
Only love is real
Messages from the masters
Miracles happen
Brian wiess is a psychiatrist currently practicing in Miami, Florida. He has made remarkable discoveries in the field of reincarnation and life after death. He has healed several people by reminding them of their past lives using hypnosis and regression therapy.

I hope this would help you^

#copied

3 Likes

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Oselu28(f): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2017
CHAIRMANMAO:
lol not yet my dear, i wish to get more spoilt by you

lol,don't koba me jorh
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by tosyne2much(m): 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Of course, it's a European religion.
Seems you're an atheist?
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Kyllahmc(m): 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
dumb ass post!
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
karli4nia:

Christic force is simply Spiritual fire...or energy of a very high voltage. Its the energy thr which all things exist and was created. Its the second sephirah of the trinity.. On the tree of life.
Christ is not the human personality of Jesus.. Jesus incarnated the Christ after the holyspirit of God enveloped him and then he became Jesus the Christ... I can say it was more of a honorific term.

One incarnates the christ after one is born again by the holy spirit..
But not the norminal and superficail born again that they profess in christiandom oh!.. Born again through the energy of alchemy.
Jesus Christ be praised. grin

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by james20100: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2017
wizkid ft nickiminaji
body call

click link to download

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vyjl16kv0rb3v4r/Asanet%20ft%20Bryan.mp3?dl=1

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2017
cry grin cheesy
rill:
babalawos that cannot give somebori sure 50 odds make person back am with 10k is that one a real babalawo
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by dammysholove(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2017
Emmahunk:
You talked so robustly about past life. My question is simple.
In Hebrews 9:27, the Bible says " it is appointed unto man ONCE to die, and after that, judgement ".
With the above, what is your evidence of past life? Just mere dreams?

Then wat happen to Samuel after death
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by bishop4life(m): 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
That it originated from there doesn't not mean it's their own religion.

I am a christian, but what actually are you trying to say? That roman catholic isn't roman thing? Or that Christianity didn't start from roman catholic?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Soulsymbol99: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
I remember having such dream. But d funny thing was that I believe I saw myself as a white man in a white neighborhood in d 70's n 80's. One time I was discussing with other white men. And sometimes I could be watching a foreign movie of d 70's they will show a street or town n it will look familiar undecided

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Chukabiz1961(m): 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
If you know zilch about other religions and belief systems, then you're simply a brainwashed automaton who INHERITED his religion and would never question it under any circumstances.

How can you be certain that Christianity is right when you haven't studied the alternatives? undecided
I don't need the alternative. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by madjune(m): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Keep dreaming and no take your malarial drug.

Na ward 7 sure pass.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2017
Most of you don’t believe in whatever he is putting out here but you are mastubating on the thread...Why not ignore and let We that we are following the religion focus?I have never seen a Christian thread and you have babalawos going against what is written....please you guys should relax,you are free to believe whatever,it’s your cup of tea!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by billyG(m): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
I once dodge a fast moving missile aim at me in a dream by rolling sideways but physically landed on d ground frm my bed,can u explain d implication?Babalawo.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Chukabiz1961(m): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Koran has told others.

Each religion has told their followers what to believe.

So keep yours to ursef.
That is exactly what i wrote. Everyone to his own religion till the last day.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oselu28:

Chai,u aff spoil patapata

Don't lie angry U love Uncle Mike's microphone angry

wink
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by GreenCap: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
Christ said,
"And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come." -Matthew 11:14
angel Gabriel told prophet Zacharias,
"And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, -Luke 1:17
John the Baptist is a reincarnation of Elijah

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by luminouz(m): 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
mansakhalifa:
Can't believe I just read this. The issue of reincarnation seems too far-fetched to me to be real. Fact is I ain't a believer. You die,you bloody decompose like that cow,ape or that goat that died the other day. Heck,ghosts ain't even real to start with! But then,if re-incarnation is indeed a fact,then I do not want a second run-in in this world after I'm gone. But if by chance I do get to come back once again,then I do not wish to be human. I wish to one of the many wild flowers out in the field just watching the world pass by and not taking a part in it-unperturbed,unharassed,unnoticed. There.

U know nothing Snow!!!! undecided
There are things in dis world u have not fvvking idea they exist....y not open ur mind n learn
BTW..Ghosts are fvcking real...cuz I have seen plenty!!!
Did u just say u wanna be a wild flower in ya next life.....yeah right..... undecided
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by larrypourl(m): 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
Oselu28:
have had this feeling of "have been here before or this thing have happened before"(in reality not dream)....though we were talking one day and a frnd also confirmed it,bf u criticize me am a Christian, I dream a lot,they come to past until I started doing bad bad things lol

Same with me. I feel I've been here b4 or I've done something am currently doing b4. Me don't count them sha.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by NSK4U(m): 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2017
space booked.......
ok.....
Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @
GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION & TRAVELS.
We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by billyG(m): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2017
Jiang:

That's because there is nothing like pass life
But future life dey abi
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by ObamaOsama: 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
walegees:

On point
I hope people will understand this. Mind is deceptive; it only create illusions.
The so called Death is the only phenomenon that explain reality (@least to ordinary man), yet, we do not understand.
The mind belongs here and everything created by it, that explains the emptiness and vanity of Life (materialism)
Only people that realize this while living take things easy.
If you are opportune to wake before shedding this canopy, you will discover the real beauty of nature
Death is in fact the best thing that could happen to a man that understands life, why?
...Because it is NOT real.
...It is never real.
...Religion why? why? why?
I don't understand you please. can you make me understand you clearly. please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones / Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video / Asiri Gbigba Adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.