Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (51732 Views)

I Might Have Been A Rebellious Angel In My Past Life / Is It Okay To Publicly Confess Your Past Evil?? / 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by karlboss: 7:27am On Oct 01, 2017
walegees:

let me try...

I will use the most common proverb;
The proverbial Adam and Eve and the forbidden fruit

They can be likened to a new born baby before fruit saga (no mind, no worries, no shame...)
After eating the fruit they didn't die (contrary to the warning), instead they become knowledgeable!!! (mind activated, we are naked...)

I am trying to explain the emergence of MIND from a popular creation story
Everything you know, what you are and ALL you believe... all exist in your mind

You and I as a baby had no idea of good or bad, left or right, covered or naked, ... death or life
Parents, society,... dominated the most critical point of our development; when we had no power to choose.
They dutifully configure our mind with what they believe is right and wrong and the struggle begins
Gradually, we lost our innocence and got hooked to our new identity....MIND in full function

A genuinely MAD man (altered mind) does not fear death, likewise a baby (no mind)
You and I (active mind) see death the way we were told and we believe
Don't forget we believe because we do not know. The moment you know, you say I know not I believe.

Because you and I lives in a world created by our individual mind, things become REAL including DEATH
Yeah! death is real to the MIND and its formations. But LIFE is LIFE which is you (eternity)
Your identity look so REAL that u detest any idea of separation (death) from it

The forbidden fruit symbolizes the activation of ego, identity,... which brings the concept of death
When you are fighting death, it is your mind in action because it created it
Our mind shades the LIFE (God) in us. We see things through the mind not through the LIFE itself
worries, worries, worries, worries, worries..................and death becomes real while it is obviously not real

You did not just wake up one morning and say you are beautiful, someone or something must have fed your mind with it.
hence, it becomes your identity... it becomes so REAL that you feel bad if anyone addresses you otherwise.........MIND

Pretend not to know anything, deactivate your believes for a moment, maybe you will grab the concept.
For now, your mind (all time belief) will never allow you to agree because it has remain part of you for long.

I am sorry if I make things more complicated
But certainly, an understanding if this will help your existence on this plane
You can never die...your believe cannot change this fact.

I like this

3 Likes

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Everyone to his own religion.

Remove the last day.
Why.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:41am On Oct 01, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Shattap! Why did you come to this thread?
Thanks for insulting me.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Pain(m): 7:43am On Oct 01, 2017
goldrushbooks:

Asian religion sure road to hell fire.

Another Narrow-Minded and Biased Submission. Most Likely from A Christian, Muslim or Jew.

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Pain(m): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2017
MrRichmond:
It is funny how Christians quickly dismiss reincarnation, yet in the Bible we see evidence of it, and they even use this evidence to preach in churches, however, it is wrapped in attraction vocabulary and tonned down to fit with the established Christian standards.

Brilliant. Only a Few Can Face This Light

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Lily4star(f): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2017
walegees:

let me try...

I will use the most common proverb;
The proverbial Adam and Eve and the forbidden fruit

They can be likened to a new born baby before fruit saga (no mind, no worries, no shame...)
After eating the fruit they didn't die (contrary to the warning), instead they become knowledgeable!!! (mind activated, we are naked...)

I am trying to explain the emergence of MIND from a popular creation story
Everything you know, what you are and ALL you believe... all exist in your mind

You and I as a baby had no idea of good or bad, left or right, covered or naked, ... death or life
Parents, society,... dominated the most critical point of our development; when we had no power to choose.
They dutifully configure our mind with what they believe is right and wrong and the struggle begins
Gradually, we lost our innocence and got hooked to our new identity....MIND in full function

A genuinely MAD man (altered mind) does not fear death, likewise a baby (no mind)
You and I (active mind) see death the way we were told and we believe
Don't forget we believe because we do not know. The moment you know, you say I know not I believe.

Because you and I lives in a world created by our individual mind, things become REAL including DEATH
Yeah! death is real to the MIND and its formations. But LIFE is LIFE which is you (eternity)
Your identity look so REAL that u detest any idea of separation (death) from it

The forbidden fruit symbolizes the activation of ego, identity,... which brings the concept of death
When you are fighting death, it is your mind in action because it created it
Our mind shades the LIFE (God) in us. We see things through the mind not through the LIFE itself
worries, worries, worries, worries, worries..................and death becomes real while it is obviously not real

You did not just wake up one morning and say you are beautiful, someone or something must have fed your mind with it.
hence, it becomes your identity... it becomes so REAL that you feel bad if anyone addresses you otherwise.........MIND

Pretend not to know anything, deactivate your believes for a moment, maybe you will grab the concept.
For now, your mind (all time belief) will never allow you to agree because it has remain part of you for long.

I am sorry if I make things more complicated
But certainly, an understanding if this will help your existence on this plane
You can never die...your believe cannot change this fact.

Thanks for taking your time to respond, still a Lil complicated tho but I get it. "we can't die either with our beliefs", meaning there's life after our existence ends here, my question is are we going to remember this existence we have had here?

Cos I ponder alot about this, we all came from somewhere into this present existence, thing is we don't know where, and after life here, we still would go somewhere.

Most of us grew up with our present religions imbibed in us from the various families we were birth in, so to others who grew up in most parts of the world and have no idea of Christianity, Islam, etc what's going to be their own concept of life and death?. I grew up being a Christian but as I grew things seemed different from how I see them, that's when putting religion aside and just get real. The concept of hell makes no sense to me at all

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Pain(m): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2017
Elxandre:
Even if reincarnation exists, it's totally inconsiquential to our present life!
So you know you once existed in Germany, does that get you a German passport?
grin

Sorry to Burst Your Bubble. Not Deep. Not Smart @ ALL
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Pain(m): 8:05am On Oct 01, 2017
charlsecy:

One report says that in one minute around the world, 108 people will die and 258 babies will be born. Since global birth rate is greater than death rate, which spirits reincarnate the balance, the excess of births over deaths?

Growing One..Listen

The Number of Spirits in the Universe @ Every Point in Time Far Exceeds the Amount of Living Souls on Earth. Timing of Re-Incarnation is Based on Free Will. It is not Forced. It is Consensual with the Guides & Masters. Some Choose to First Go thru a Period of Reflection before Descending or Ascending. The Earth is Just one of the Infinite Planes of Existence

Most Return to Familiar (Family) Clusters. Watch Closely & Deeply the People You Encounter in this Earthly Plane. Mother, Father, Wife, Children e.t.c. They Are Most Times, Your Spiritual & Past Life Kindreds.

This May be Too Deep or Convoluted for Younger Souls. I Apologize, But Infinity Will Settle Our Accounts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Leo3333: 8:37am On Oct 01, 2017
Pain:

Growing One..Listen

The Number of Spirits in the Universe @ Every Point in Time Far Exceeds the Amount of Living Souls on Earth. Timing of Re-Incarnation is Based on Free Will. It is not Forced. It is Consensual with the Guides & Masters. Some Choose to First Go thru a Period of Reflection before Descending or Ascending. The Earth is Just one of the Infinite Planes of Existence

Most Return to Familiar (Family) Clusters. Watch Closely & Deeply the People You Encounter in this Earthly Plane. Mother, Father, Wife, Children e.t.c. They Most Times, Your Spiritual & Past Life Kindreds.

This May be Too Deep or Convoluted for Younger Souls. I Apologize, But Infinity Will Settle Our Accounts

Hmmm...how do I know these things please?
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by billyG(m): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2017
Jiang:

Am pretty sure I have a future, but I don't know about you since u might have one illness that can kill you in any second, so you have no idea what the future means
u are a big foool who will die this second with terminal disease so yur future is meaningless,hollow & useless!yo sand of time will soon run out!!
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Leo3333: 8:42am On Oct 01, 2017
fabiano09:
I used to have this uncanny power when I was young,I dreamt about things yet to happen,and it always came to pass,it frightened the hell out of me each time, and I wished to stop it,I don't even know how it stopped,I guess the world ate me up.

Same here bro. Any explanation for this phenomenon?
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Leo3333: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye

Today I will be teaching you How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way. So let's get started:

Sometimes our current life makes no sense. Absolutely no sense. You may find yourself facing a similar challenge over and over again and have no idea why it keeps happening.

You may notice that certain people offend you for no logical reason. You may be inexplicably drawn to a place or a person or family.

The answers to your current life questions may actually be in your past life experiences. Want to find the answers? You may be able to access those past life memories in dreams.

Our dreams contain a wealth of information. There are many types of messages in dreams. Sometimes dreams are prophetic and they provide glimpses into the future.

Many people experience premonitions in their dreams, particularly of future events such as child birth, death, lotto numbers... etc.

But sometimes our dreams aren’t giving us information about the future; they may be giving us some insight into our past. Having past life memories in dreams is more common than you might think.

So how do you know that a dream you’re having is shedding light on a past life? There are a number of signs that you’re having past life memories in dreams.

According to IFA, dream reflects a historical time and place. Have you had a dream where you found yourself in old-fashioned clothing that looked like nothing you would wear in this lifetime?

Maybe you didn’t recognize any of the people in the dream but you noticed that the scenery was clearly that from a previous time or century.

Or perhaps you had a dream of period you’re familiar with in history such as the Colonial period or Biafra war... etc.

Dream reflects an unknown place that feels familiar. It’s always a good idea to pay attention to the way you feel when you’re dreaming.

If you feel that you’re seeing something familiar in your dreams or something that feels like ‘home’ and it’s not something that you recognize in your current life, it could be insights into a past life.

You have a recurring dream about someone you don’t recognize. Recurring dreams are those that you have over and over again are particularly important so you should always pay attention to them.

If you have a recurring dream about someone and you don’t recognize the person chances are there is a strong connection between you and this person. In fact, this person could be you in a past life.

Don’t get hung up on whether the person is a different race, gender or ethnicity from you because we typically have lives from multiple viewpoints so we can learn and experience more.

That’s right; if you’re racist, you probably lived a life as a person with the race that you hate. Or you may be destined to live your next life with that race.

You feel a strong attachment or strong emotion about an unfamiliar experience. If you dream about something that did not happen in your current life, yet you feel a strong attachment to the dream or wake up and know that the dream was important, you may have tapped into some knowledge from a past life.

Emotion is always a sign to pay attention. If you can’t apply the insights you’re receiving to your current life, you may be getting a glimpse of the past.

REINCARNATION IS REAL. Thank you for reading, leave your comments

Babalawos

Sir, while growing up, most of my dreams came to past with an average of 95% accuracy but I seem to have lost that "gift" (or whatever it is) now as an adult.

Also, I see 1111... virtually everyday and every astrological and biblical explanation to this I have read online don't quench my curiosity.

I'll highly appreciate your opinion on these.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 01, 2017
billyG:

u are a big foool who will die this second with terminal disease so yur future is meaningless,hollow & useless!yo sand of time will soon run out!!

grin so you understand what future means, but I SAID "MIGHT" why you so scared grin , just Chilax grin
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 01, 2017
Chukabiz1961:
Why.

Because there's no info on the last day, weda it exists or wen it will happen.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Addme: 9:36am On Oct 01, 2017
Pls to those who have dream interpretations: What does it mean to bath in a deep sea all alone especially as a pregnant woman?
Thanks.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Elxandre(m): 9:38am On Oct 01, 2017
Pain:

Sorry to Burst Your Bubble. Not Deep. Not Smart @ ALL
Not bothered by your opinion. cool
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by 69MissedCalls(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2017
Even Jesus lived 4 lives: heaven to earth, earth to hell then back to heaven. And according to the Bible he is coming again. Isn't this reincarnation? Abi na elevator he dey use ascend and descend?

2 Likes

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by puzzler: 9:44am On Oct 01, 2017
Aboru Aboye oo.. Baba I often have dreams peculier to being big, don't know what it actually amounts to.. 1.Often dream of my self leading a meeting where u have d likes of obafemi awolowo, oba sijuade of Ife, alaafin of oyo etc.. 2. Dreamt seeing my self being a king severally... Pls enlighten pls

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2017
fabiano09:

maybe you attend meetings,you know na,those midnight meetings

Perhaps.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 01, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye

Today I will be teaching you How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way. So let's get started:

Sometimes our current life makes no sense. Absolutely no sense. You may find yourself facing a similar challenge over and over again and have no idea why it keeps happening.

You may notice that certain people offend you for no logical reason. You may be inexplicably drawn to a place or a person or family.

The answers to your current life questions may actually be in your past life experiences. Want to find the answers? You may be able to access those past life memories in dreams.

Our dreams contain a wealth of information. There are many types of messages in dreams. Sometimes dreams are prophetic and they provide glimpses into the future.

Many people experience premonitions in their dreams, particularly of future events such as child birth, death, lotto numbers... etc.

But sometimes our dreams aren’t giving us information about the future; they may be giving us some insight into our past. Having past life memories in dreams is more common than you might think.

So how do you know that a dream you’re having is shedding light on a past life? There are a number of signs that you’re having past life memories in dreams.

According to IFA, dream reflects a historical time and place. Have you had a dream where you found yourself in old-fashioned clothing that looked like nothing you would wear in this lifetime?

Maybe you didn’t recognize any of the people in the dream but you noticed that the scenery was clearly that from a previous time or century.

Or perhaps you had a dream of period you’re familiar with in history such as the Colonial period or Biafra war... etc.

Dream reflects an unknown place that feels familiar. It’s always a good idea to pay attention to the way you feel when you’re dreaming.

If you feel that you’re seeing something familiar in your dreams or something that feels like ‘home’ and it’s not something that you recognize in your current life, it could be insights into a past life.

You have a recurring dream about someone you don’t recognize. Recurring dreams are those that you have over and over again are particularly important so you should always pay attention to them.

If you have a recurring dream about someone and you don’t recognize the person chances are there is a strong connection between you and this person. In fact, this person could be you in a past life.

Don’t get hung up on whether the person is a different race, gender or ethnicity from you because we typically have lives from multiple viewpoints so we can learn and experience more.

That’s right; if you’re racist, you probably lived a life as a person with the race that you hate. Or you may be destined to live your next life with that race.

You feel a strong attachment or strong emotion about an unfamiliar experience. If you dream about something that did not happen in your current life, yet you feel a strong attachment to the dream or wake up and know that the dream was important, you may have tapped into some knowledge from a past life.

Emotion is always a sign to pay attention. If you can’t apply the insights you’re receiving to your current life, you may be getting a glimpse of the past.

Babalawos

Have you by chance known where you reincarnated from as well as where and how you lived before?
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2017
Leo3333:

Same here bro. Any explanation for this phenomenon?
nah man,we still searching for answers
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
UBGG:

Perhaps.
what's a coven like? what do u guys normally discuss
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Mariseby: 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
I want ur contact for more clarification on recarnation
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by kalu61(m): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
when you are in search for truth after doubting your belief you are prone to manipulation of what you don't know.Spiritualism is beyond human knowledge be you muslim, christian,jew buddist or ifa.

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Adek15(m): 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
FakoMaybach1:
i

I always dream a snake bit me, the dream keeps re occurring, is it possible i died of snake bite in my past life?

And secondly how can i do a charm to have sex with a woman, not love portion o. after the sex if she chooses to stay fine if she wan go fine too
I've had recurring dream too that I was a slave and I fell from a cliff or mountain...

maybe it's too much movies sha.. so confusing cos I fear height like kilode

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by ranger123: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye

Babalawos

Please reply my PM. I have got something important to discuss with you.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
fabiano09:

what's a coven like? what do u guys normally discuss

Classified.

I'd kill you afterwards if I told you.

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by GreenCap: 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2017
Addme:
Pls to those who have dream interpretations: What does it mean to bath in a deep sea all alone especially as a pregnant woman?
Thanks.

it's a good dream Ma'am

you are about to change your destiny.

congrats! and happy Sunday

destined kid born into a home open doors.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Chukabiz1961(m): 3:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Because there's no info on the last day, weda it exists or wen it will happen.

But everyone will die at appointed date?
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Vutseck(m): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye

Babalawos
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Addme: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
GreenCap:

it's a good dream Ma'am

you are about to change your destiny.

congrats! and happy Sunday

destined kid born into a home open doors.
Thanks for your inputs sir.I really appreciate.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
UBGG:

Classified.

I'd kill you afterwards if I told you.
lol am not a member so how will killing me benefit the coven?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Buys New Aircraft. Sells Old Ones / Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video / Asiri Gbigba Adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.