Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) (17786 Views)

Can I Use My Tithe For Charity Work? / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) by okoliexpress: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
IF YOU THINK FATHER MBAKA DOESNT SAY THE TRUTH THEN I AM SORRY TO ANNOUNCE TO YOU THAT YOU DONT KNOW THE TRUTH
SpComedy:
Fr. Mbaka is generous and a free giver, love his humility and spirituality, i respect him enough, when it comes to politics he should emulate Fr. Ebube Muonso always says the truth in every issue, he Mbaka should stop being economical with the truth when it comes to the killings caused by his supported APC govt. He should stand for the truth and defend it always.

As you help the poor and needy may God bless your handiwork In Jesus Name..... Amen

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) by lomprico(m): 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
Catholic priests are not supposed to own anything! Whatever that is given to u belongs to the church in general so whose money is he disbursing? His or the church?
Re: Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) by Andy2274: 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
SenorFax:
cool
Why the publicity??

Just saying

You wanna help, help and don't talk.
. Is he the one that post it here or your amebo bloggers?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) by Andy2274: 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
lomprico:
Catholic priests are not supposed to own anything! Whatever that is given to u belongs to the church in general so whose money is he disbursing? His or the church?
. Yes it is true. Only redeem pastors and winners pastors are allowed to own properties.....Iriot

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) by 8stargeneral: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=SenorFax post=60912942Yeah, through nairaland.

[/quote dont be sentimental,okay
Re: Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) by lomprico(m): 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
Andy2274:
. Yes it is true. Only redeem pastors and winners pastors are allowed to own properties.....Iriot

R u a catholic? Goot!
Re: Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) by tlops(m): 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
SenorFax:
cool
Why the publicity??

Just saying

You wanna help, help and don't talk.
Because if he did not publicize it you will still be the one asking what he is doing to help the poor. He
Re: Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) by kikake: 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
9jvirgin:
Why do the Igbos hate this man? This man is a man with the sword of truth and love.

Truthful person before una is person that wants dead Nigeria to continue exist.
Re: Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) by Themandator: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
lomprico:

Dey der make pant dey wear you. Every ministry owned by a priest belongs to him..He determines the direction and funding and beneficial owners ...Don't be deceived ...Go to CAC and check the registration .. Didn't you read the grouse of a priest here when he was ranting against the church for allowing priest to own a separate ministries that they should do all activities within the church.
Re: Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) by Bambela(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
2019Campaign
Re: Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) by lomprico(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Themandator:

Dey der make pant dey wear you. Every ministry owned by a priest belongs to him..He determines the direction and funding and beneficial owners ...Don't be deceived ...Go to CAC and check the registration .. Didn't you read the grouse of a priest here when he was ranting against the church for allowing priest to own a separate ministries that they should do all activities within the church.

Are u a catholic?
Re: Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) by totorimi: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
This man this father hmm, is he truly living the catholic teachings. Whatever happened to Mathew 6:3

For when we do things like this how are we different from them in the world and have we not earned our glory here on earth already by this public show of charity.
I am not a priest neither am I a pastor but common sense tells me that this is a rather public showmanship and I am want to believe this man has a plan, I dont know if it is political or maybe personal to establish his own church some day or something else only him can tell. The catholic reverend fathers I know are not giving to frivolities or ephemeral things.
Re: Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) by Kaycee9242(m): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
ayamjay:

Exactly, e dey bible say if u wan give, make ur left hand noh know wetin dey xup.
why not give urs instead of condemning others, enemy of progress
Re: Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) by Kaycee9242(m): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
lomprico:
U don't av sense, go and borrow one fool
Re: Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) by lomprico(m): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Kaycee9242:

U don't av sense, go and borrow one fool

Are you a catholic!
Re: Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) by innocent14274(m): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
wink[color=#990000][/color]we thank God
Re: Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) by gebest: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
Rev Father Ejike Mbaka my man.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) by frankihima(m): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
paiz:
The political reverend father
Very soon election will start
one of the terrorist .we no u guys
Re: Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
zoba88:
FR. EJIKE MBAKA DOING CHARITY TO THE POOR

Below are photos of Fr. Mbaka doing charity and signing checks to help the poor and the less privileged through his Non-Governmental-Organization (NGO) called “Multi Life Savers.”

This is the life of Daddy FR. Mbaka, always giving out to the poor. May God bless Fr. Mbaka for us and protect and provide for him in Jesus mighty name Amen.Notice one thing about him?He is always very close to the masses and can not move without his bible.Nwa Ikuku I hail you!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/father-mbaka-continues-with-his-charity.html?m=1

Mbaka why giving the cripple man envelope Can't u just cure him
Re: Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) by Akuamia247: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
May God continue to give u more grace and multiply ur gift of prophecy in Jesus name. God bless u Fr.
Re: Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
paiz:
The political reverend father

Very soon election will start

Is it not better to be political and charitable than to be dishing out fake political prophesies, buying rolls royce, private jets and asking your members to behead muslims?
Re: Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) by rgee: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=zoba88 post=6090998/09/father-mbaka-continues-with-his-charity
this father mbaka and his media show! SMH
Re: Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) by higherpower: 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
webbro007:
he's sharing buhari looted money to gain vote against 2019,mbaka should pray for us to return to Egypt,we can't waste 40yrs in d wilderness for this current naija.
He is sharing while
Nnamdi Cownu is eating his GJ loot with his wive n side chicks
Re: Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) by valdykes(m): 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
e de pain you
ScotFree:
Deceiving the Sheeples.

All na wash!! Fake Politician
Re: Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
valdykes:
e de pain you

Don't quote me again o...See you, big stomach and round head looking like Teletubby character.
Re: Father Mbaka Continues His Charity Work For The Poor, Gives Them Cheque (Pics) by ayamjay: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
Kaycee9242:
why not give urs instead of condemning others, enemy of progress

Why your prick dey stand now? Nah your progress i dey block? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? / Surrogate Mother: What Does The Bible Say? / RCCG 2021 Holy Ghost Congress; The Siege Is Over!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.