Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City In The World For Drivers By Forbes (see List) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City In The World For Drivers By Forbes (see List) (25741 Views)

19 Compact Suvs In Nigeria And Their Various Prices (see List) / Mercedes Spies On Drivers By Installing "Big Brother" Tracking Devices In Cars / Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City For Drivers Worldwide By Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City In The World For Drivers By Forbes (see List) by Basic123: 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
wellmax:
The outside world seems to know only Lagos
Lagos is even more popular than Abuja
Yeah,new york is popular than Washington.

Dont be surprised if I tell you also that ibadan is popular than PH outside Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City In The World For Drivers By Forbes (see List) by lizzygrace(f): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
Drniyi4u:
Hehe. That's serious

Modified

20 Funny Suggestions For Driving In Lagos
https://www.nairaland.com/3912096/20-funny-suggestions-driving-lagos
Nice one grin
Re: Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City In The World For Drivers By Forbes (see List) by Emmanuel555(m): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
believe me if you can drive in Nigeria especially Lagos and PH, there is no place in this world you can't drive
Re: Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City In The World For Drivers By Forbes (see List) by jontim: 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
No African city.......that means Lagos is better jere...
Let's go and sleep..

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City In The World For Drivers By Forbes (see List) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lagos is the most popular city in Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City In The World For Drivers By Forbes (see List) by Papadoh(m): 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
Drniyi4u:
Hehe. That's serious

Modified

20 Funny Suggestions For Driving In Lagos
https://www.nairaland.com/3912096/20-funny-suggestions-driving-lagos
*clap clap clap clap*
Re: Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City In The World For Drivers By Forbes (see List) by Tobycharles: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Thank God i'm relocating to Ibadan from obodoyinbo. Just can't wait for my red pali grin . Lagos ko, Logo ni. If you talk about relocating to Nigeria here i can bet you na Ibadan you go hear from all angles. Ibadan is the peaceful city, big heart. Cheap house, cheap land, cheap food , cheap transportation. The sweetest thing is stable electricity. For me Lagos is only good when you don eat, enjoy Air condition and light and good roads, enjoy all the good thing in Ibadan and then you and your family should just go to Lagos during weekend and go poo your sh1t there for inside one hotel toilet. grin
U r so on point bro, u won't value it until it's experienced
Re: Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City In The World For Drivers By Forbes (see List) by lastempero: 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
I wonder how this Indian cities wey Lagos better pass go dey
Re: Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City In The World For Drivers By Forbes (see List) by coolexz7(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
priceaction:
Before nko? Even Accra, Lome are very much organized than Lagos. Everybody obeys traffic lights there.
But in Lagos, you have to have extra eyes even when the road is free. Lagos is full of many sick drivers.
You are in traffic, you will hear one useless driver disturbing you with his horn....pannnnnnpannnnnnnn as if he can climb on top of cars. Everyone is in a hurry to no where. Roads are not too good and too narrow. Lagos is one of the worst place to drive and very stressful.

it's logical
population of Accra : 2.2million
" " Lome : 800 thousand
" " Lagos: 17.5 million

the list is made up of overpopulated 3rd world nations.
Re: Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City In The World For Drivers By Forbes (see List) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
blaise00700:
Nigeria's Land mass is 923,768 km² but everybody wan live for Lagos with only 999.6 km² Land mass grin
dats yy Nigeria shd be restructured imagine tins still flows to Nigeria through Lagos...wat happened to calaba and portharcourt.. Lagos is congested and it's a fact...
Re: Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City In The World For Drivers By Forbes (see List) by Jumbus31(m): 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
bizza45:

hahahahaha no b only u oo. I join for d queue.... if u jam me na u look for trouble, if I jam u, na still u look for trouble
Lol... Eyan James Bond
Re: Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City In The World For Drivers By Forbes (see List) by tushbobo(m): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
lomprico:
I disagree o! PH should top lagos. PH -3rd, lagos 4th. grin

Lagos is worse than PH by far. I live in both cities and the difference is clear.
Driving stress in Lagos- 99%
Driving stress in PH- 69%
Re: Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City In The World For Drivers By Forbes (see List) by poseidon12: 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Thank God i'm relocating to Ibadan from obodoyinbo. Just can't wait for my red pali grin . Lagos ko, Logo ni. If you talk about relocating to Nigeria here i can bet you na Ibadan you go hear from all angles. Ibadan is the peaceful city, big heart. Cheap house, cheap land, cheap food , cheap transportation. The sweetest thing is stable electricity. For me Lagos is only good when you don eat, enjoy Air condition and light and good roads, enjoy all the good thing in Ibadan and then you and your family should just go to Lagos during weekend and go poo your sh1t there for inside one hotel toilet. grin

Mean dude. You enjoy yourself in Ibadan and come to Lagos to dump?. Don't let Ambode hear this.
Re: Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City In The World For Drivers By Forbes (see List) by bizza45: 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Jumbus31:
Lol... Eyan James Bond

Re: Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City In The World For Drivers By Forbes (see List) by seunfape(m): 7:02am On Sep 29, 2017
Sign of local country
Re: Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City In The World For Drivers By Forbes (see List) by Jumbus31(m): 10:32am On Sep 29, 2017
bizza45:

Bitter truth. This same thing on this image still happened to me yesterday in Ojuelegba.
Re: Lagos Ranked 3rd Worst City In The World For Drivers By Forbes (see List) by Onyejemechimere(m): 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
Have you gone crazy? Did you see any stuff copied? Is it not the way you saw it on Forbes....Mtchew Me
Koolking:

I opened a 'topic', sent a mail to you as moderator (lailasblog) to move the thread to frontpage for a wider view and opinions. Rather, you copied it to your blog space with minor amendment and moved same to Nairaland frontpage as Onyejemechimere (as originator). Shame on you for your untoward behaviour and dishonesty as Nairaland moderator

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Opinions: Can Innoson Compete With Giants Like Toyota & KIA In Nigeria? / How Avoid Police Extortion And Harassment On The Highway / Ferrari's Newly Unveiled £3m FXX-K Evo Hypercar Is Like A Fighter Jet On Wheels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.