Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja (20201 Views)

Fayose Declares Udom Winner Of PDP Governorship Primaries In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Prof. Olufumilayo Adesanya-Davies Declares Presidential Ambition For 2019 (PIC) / Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Originality007: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
fayose
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by boldking(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
...This is a joke! Nigerian presidency have been reduced to this? undecided
i tell you
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Dearlord(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
I pray that skulls won't be excess in during campaign.
Let pray hard especially this season of skull mining.
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Dearlord(m): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
I pray that skulls won't be excess during campaign.
Let pray hard especially this season of skull mining.
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by appini: 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
Fayose really knows how to play this game called politics in Nigeria.

The time frame between Ekiti governorship and the 2019 general election must be immunized from Buhari's venom.
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by ogazi007(m): 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
Fayose is going against his party's zoning arrangement already and when it backfires,he will turn around to blame Buhari or APC.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by jrusky(m): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
Well it's a free world that is democracy. That does not mean he has won or will win.

Wish him good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by DamionX(m): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
okay
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by peekay007: 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
Be there asking until he comes president 2019
Adaumunocha:
Who will vote him?

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by LordofNaija: 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
My people if a BUhari could become the president of Nigeria, then anybody can

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by SenorFax(m): 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
paiz:
Let us conduct our poll here

If you want Fayose to win click like
If you want Buhari to win click share
Since I didnt want either of them, I just have to quote or report you
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by vigasimple(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nigerians deserve the type of leaders they get.

Fayose May not be a perfect person BUT with all due respect, far better than Buhari. If you search your true conscience and not tribal or religious you will agree that half strength Fayose is better than 200% of Buhari as it is.

That said, there are many better persons in all the geo political zones than Fayose, certainly many more better than Buhari.

In my own humble opinion, Buhari is a monumental failure.

If the power must stay in the North, there are very good candidates other than Buhari, Atiku and other usual suspects.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by stonemasonn: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
I'll vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Adaumunocha(f): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
peekay007:
Be there asking until he comes president 2019
Should b good for Nigeria... I'm sure he'll demoralize dem northern cabals

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by corvoca86: 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
boldking:

i tell you
...times like this,i wish the whole political landscape is flushed...we are talking about a leader to put/regain Nigeria in her rightful position socio-politically and as an economic power house on the global stage...an Ayo Fayose emerges... Pathetic!oh Nigeria,my dear Nation.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by TheAngry1: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
The Igbos shouting Fayose my man will now remind him that he is oyen ofen mmanu! Watch this space...
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by PStacks(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
Let him win PDP Primaries 1st then I will consider weda to take the joker more seriously or not.
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by yewawa: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
Elefe of ekiti........Time will tell
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by kokoA(m): 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
See wetin Donald Trump cause ba.. every Tom, dick and Harry now feel they can become president. grin
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by ojoagba: 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
hmmmmm....2019 will be very fascinating. out of the 19 northern states, i am pretty sure that the north central (six states) plus taraba, part of adamawa, kaduna and gombe will be going for sentimental votes (voting based on faith) thanks to the clear difference the incumbent president had showed in terms of herdsmen killings and destruct ions. for real, the south south, south east and south west will always go for him. i am from the north and i never voted and supported candidates based on their faith before but, i am beginning to have a change of thought because of the indifference in treating us. the north central supported apc massively in 2015 but doubt if any will repeat same come 2019. its a game and i wish the best wins.
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by richard870(m): 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
paiz:
If you want Fayose to win click like If you want Buhari to win click share
There you have it!
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
...This is a joke! Nigerian presidency have been reduced to this?
cc: Truckpusher,Mizmycoli,TonyeBarcanista,Billyonaire,Stevecantrell

As 'reduced' as you think Nigeria is, Fayose is 100% better than the illiterate that was chased away by rats. Just understand that the image you had of Nigeria as a country is no more. The present day Nigeria is a total shame. To be frank, it is better to say you are from Ghana when you are abroad.

That is how bad and sad our image is, and this time, it is not 419, it is the stupidity of our politicians especially the rat victim.

6 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Truckpusher(m): 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
...This is a joke! Nigerian presidency have been reduced to this?
cc: Truckpusher,Mizmycoli,TonyeBarcanista,Billyonaire,Stevecantrell
What's wrong with Fayose ? I just want an opinion devoid of sentiment and general public perception about the man. I want your own opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
LET GOD PUT A MAN AFTER HIS HEART TO RULE YHIS COUNTRY FOREVER. NIGERIAN ARE TOO WEAK AND IMPERFECT TO DECIDE WHO THEY GIVE THETE VOTES TO. I DON'T CARE WHO HE IS SHE COMES FROM, A MAN OR WOMAN AFTER GOD'S HEART SHOULD BE CHOSEN BY GOD TO TAKE OVER FOR ETERNITY. I AM TIRED OF SEEING WICKED PEOPLE LEADING THIS GREAT NATION TO HELL.
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Realchidi: 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
For those naive people who thought fayose was supporting Easterners out of love, now you know better. PDP has already zoned the President to the north, vice-president south east/ south south. Fayose is just being mischievous.
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by tbarrister(m): 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
frankloloko:
I see him becoming the president, he's loved by Igbo's.... Yoruba would never disown him I know Yorubas for that. Cos they always go with one voice when it comes to presidency , half of Hausa's will support him . I see tinubu brain behind this . This man smart die .
you analysis is very poor, fayose himself knows that he stands no chance and he is only making this moves so that at the end of the day he will be compensated, we know that buhari will beat him hands down in the 3 northern geopolitical zones, south west will be won by buhari too because see him as an unserious person and a tout, and tinubu, obasanjo (sworn enemy) and osibanjo will make sure he loses there,

he can only win south east, south south will be splitted or he will win with small margin

at the end buharis votes will demolish his own. plus pdp have already zone their ticket to the north
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by JaffyJoe(m): 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
I love this. Even Fayose knows he's just playing to the gallery but attempting regardless of the PDP zoning arrangement is good for intra party democracy.
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by dontodino: 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
He just want to remain relevant in Nigeria politics.
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by chloedogie(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Truckpusher:
What's wrong with Fayose ? I just want an opinion devoid of sentiment and general public perception about the man. I want your own opinion.

I wasn't the one you asked but can I constructively answer you?
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by ElCapone(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
paiz:

If you want Fayose to win click like
If you want Buhari to win click share
lol, when it matters the most, this poll will do little to nothing in an election. i doubt if he will be given the ticket in pdp.
Re: Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja by Yakzo(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
I don't get; is it yet time for electioneering?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Atiku’s Plan Shaky As Governors Seize PDP - The Nation / God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze / Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.