Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,430 members, 7,800,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

My Infinix Hot Note Keeps Freezing And Restarting, Freezes While Booting - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinix Hot Note Keeps Freezing And Restarting, Freezes While Booting (5661 Views)

Which One Should I Go For.. Infinix Hot Note 5 Or Tecno Pouvoir 2 Pro??? / How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop Without PC (photos) / No More Network On My Infinix Hot Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Infinix Hot Note Keeps Freezing And Restarting, Freezes While Booting by pxjosh(m): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
I'm having a frustrating issue with my infinix hot note. Lately the phone keeps freezing while i'm using it till i restart. Even while restarting it still freezes aat the xui logo stage. I have to wait and try and try before it can get past this stage. I've had to flash the phone twice now. It works fine immediately after flash, and after some days after I've installed the apps i use frequently the whole circle will just repeat itself again. Really fustrating.

I don't know what could be the problem. Ive thought of taking it to calcare but the warranty is void and the screen glass is broken. Experts please help me on what to do.

Please also recommend a good phone I can get for 35k with good specs like infinix hot note pro. Thanks
Re: My Infinix Hot Note Keeps Freezing And Restarting, Freezes While Booting by lastbaff(m): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
pxjosh:
I'm having a frustrating issue with my infinix hot note. Lately the phone keeps freezing while i'm using it till i restart. Even while restarting it still freezes aat the xui logo stage. I have to wait and try and try before it can get past this stage. I've had to flash the phone twice now. It works fine immediately after flash, and after some days after I've installed the apps i use frequently the whole circle will just repeat itself again. Really fustrating.

I don't know what could be the problem. Ive thought of taking it to calcare but the warranty is void and the screen glass is broken. Experts please help me on what to do.

Please also recommend a good phone I can get for 35k with good specs like infinix hot note pro. Thanks
I suspect the RAM. Perhaps you have some games or apps that are affecting it. Also, remove your memory card or replace it with a lower capacity.

As for the phone you can get with 35k, I suggest you go for Infinix Hot 4 Lite or the Tecno Spark K7 that's getting a lot of good reviews by users.

Check their specs and price here:
Latest Tecno phones and prices (for Spark K7)
Latest Infinix phones and prices (for Hot 4 Lite)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 / Use This Android App To Generate The Last Digit Of Your Customized IMEI / I Am Sad Because Only Few People Have Downloaded My Android Pocket Calculator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.