Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,944 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:59 AM

Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf (9212 Views)

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by akintimi88: 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
Guys remeber This Little Boy named Kwazi Mnqobi Mdletshe who is Probably between the age of 13 – 16 who today broke the internet after he had sex with his Girlfriend and posted their after sex bathroom selfie

https://www.nairaland.com/4084057/photos-junior-secondary-boy-post

This boy was so bold that he put the picture as his profile photo and it went viral barely 24hours after he posted the photo it already had 8,500 Likes, 2,969 Shares, and 3,3000 Comments, well he has deleted the photos after we posted it, Still wondering where this little boy missed his way in life or what might have gone wrong we went digging into his profile and we saw this below pic;

This pic he posted with his sister named Milisuthando Mdletshe, Desperate for Answers we launched an Investigation into her own account

After digging into her own facebook profile we saw it was filled with raunchy photos, So she was just like her brother, so we kept digging

And then we found this below photo…

The Caption of the Photo solved the entire puzzle

It Reads;

Mommy Dearest ���own That Throne ��
Wcw yamii ��

Well Our Conclusion: Dear Slay Queens Posting Seductive Photos And Videos Online Meet Your Future Kids

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by akintimi88: 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
Mums photo

Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
You kept digging and digging...are you a gold digger

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin

Chaaaai! embarassed embarassed

Lemme call the HOTTEST SINGLE MEN of NL.. grin see this Omo ooo, he got his own "BEYONDce" of his life.. grin

Abeeeg, when y'all gonna find ur own BEYONDce too? grin

IamSinz
FemiEddy
IwanttoShashe
SaintSammurai
LastKing147
Barfibassey
SunshineG
Thepussyhunter
Hewrites
Kimcutie

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by FemiEddy(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Lemme call the HOTTEST SINGLE MEN of NL.. grin see this Omo ooo, he got his own "BEYONDce" of his life.. grin

IamSinz
FemiEddy
IwanttoShashe
SaintSammurai
LastKing147
Barfibassey
SunshineG
Thepussyhunter
Hewrites
Kimcutie

Kashy, I am speechless o grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
FemiEddy:

Kashy, I am speechless o grin

grin

In his eyes, she is beyonce sha & i think the WHOREness runs in his family too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by WizAkzy: 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
The forces in that family is a strong one
Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by Saintsammurai(m): 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

amSinz
emiEddy
wanttoShashe
aintSammurai
LstKing147
Brfibassey
SnshineG
Tepussyhunter
ewrites
imcutie

hahahahahahahaha they all look funny..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by Kimcutie: 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Iam.Sinz
Femi.Eddy
Iwan..ttoShashe
Saint.Sammurai
Last.King147
Bar.fibassey
Suns.hineG
Thep.ussyhunter
He.writes
Kim.cutie

That black woman for your pic dey like Obama wife angry
Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by Blackhawk01: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
Owu ti iya gbon, ni omo ma ran. undecided undecided
Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
Confirm Monitoring Spirit
To be frank, Ye'all slay queen gotta account for numbers souls you have mislead
Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

IamSinz
FemiEddy
IwanttoShashe
SaintSammurai
LastKing147
Barfibassey
SunshineG
Thepussyhunter
Hewrites
Kimcutie

Hhhaaaa kashybaby. His uncles looks surprised tho shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by Skain(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
Like mother, like daughter.
In Yoruba "owu iya gban lomo something" excuse my French cheesy

Op, u no search their papa profile? cheesycheesycheesy
wereydiran...
Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by latexxbro(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

IamSinz
FemiEddy
IwanttoShashe
SaintSammurai
LastKing147
Barfibassey
SunshineG
Thepussyhunter
Hewrites
Kimcutie

hottest single men of NL and my name isn't there?? are u kidding me??
Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by Naijjablog(m): 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Chaiiiiii der is god o...all this small small boys of nowadays..
Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by AkProsper(m): 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
speechless. . . .. . . . . . . check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by Carlos122(m): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by HeWrites(m): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

IamSinz
FemiEddy
IwanttoShashe
SaintSammurai
LastKing147
Barfibassey
SunshineG
Thepussyhunter
Hewrites
Kimcutie

This is why I fall for you Kashy grin

Next century @ bolded

Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by Lalas247(f): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
Remain their papa .... op we await his pics
keep digging we dey ur back grin
Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by Thukzee01(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
Op wee soon turn to Driller.

When u discover Diamond abeg let me know.
Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
Not surprised you can't give what you don't have

But I'll b a slay Queen with well disciplined kids kiss kiss
Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by Lastking147(m): 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

IamSinz
FemiEddy
IwanttoShashe
SaintSammurai
LastKing147
Barfibassey
SunshineG
Thepussyhunter
Hewrites
Kimcutie

since divay22 and mhizesther no Gree for me
Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by Rtopzy(f): 2:12am On Sep 29, 2017
The whoredom runs in the family....... smh. lefulefu com n cee oh
Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by dotunbekro06(m): 2:57am On Sep 29, 2017
Who else noticed the 3,3000comments grin
Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by sizzlingcold(m): 4:15am On Sep 29, 2017
Who fit post him facebook profile link here?
Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by chubinwa(m): 6:40am On Sep 29, 2017
dis one na fugi house of commotion
Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 29, 2017
Rtopzy:
The whoredom runs in the family....... smh. lefulefu com n cee oh
that's an endtime family right therecheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by chiiraq802(m): 7:18am On Sep 29, 2017
Wetin concern una self with person privacy ....just hear urself u kept digging !!!!.....issokay oooo, keep on digging...
Re: Photos: Meet Slay Mother And Sister Of Boy Who Posted After Sex Pics With His Gf by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
U
Lastking147:

since divay22 and mhizesther no Gree for me

Keep denying me

(1) (Reply)

Nancy Isieme Nude Scene In Shanty Town (+18) / Help! I Am In Love With My Pastor / How I Bleeped My Landlady's Daughter Till She Cum..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.