Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:39 PM

Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) (26552 Views)

Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) / I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by contactmorak: 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
A desperate single mother of three from Kenya who probably got fed up of being disappointed by black men in her country decided to go in search of a white husband.

The 27-year-old lady identified as Cate Gachara, recently took to the busy city of Nairobi to announced she's looking for a white husband using a placard.

Standing by the roadside with the placard displaying her personal details, including phone number and photos of children she had in past relationships, the bold lady said she's ready to be a Godfearing wife to any potential husband who must be a white man.

Last month, another single mother of one caused an outrage online when she dressed in her wedding gown and took her daughter along to the street in search of a husband.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/kenyan-single-mother-of-3-looking-for-a-white-husband-displays-placard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by contactmorak: 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin

Hang on..she didnt confam if those 3kids were her collections from her 3 lucky babydaddies cool ?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by akinade28(f): 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
"Ready to be a good wife" really got me, lmao
Madam, have been a bad wife before ni?

16 Likes

Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by thesicilian: 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
No shame in our young ladies anymore.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by WizAkzy: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
She has just decreased her chances of getting any kind of husband.
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by waxxydude: 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
Single Mother of three?? Ewww. You kicked a pebble once on your way is bad, but if you stumble on that same pebble two more times again means you're a fool, a great fool and i kant marry you because am afraid of how foolish my children would be with you as a mother.

You don't need husband now you need spiritual counselling.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
She should stop disgracing herself

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by waxxydude: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Hang on..she didnt confam if those 3kids were her collections from her 3 lucky babydaddies cool ?
Oh girl na your hubby lips be this?? If yes, abeg how do i reach him? I get one big offer for am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
Aiye le oo,ibosi oooo

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
angry

What indeed shall it profit a man (or a woman) to gain everyone's attention on social media, only to lose his (or her) dignity?

Continue.

12 Likes

Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
waxxydude:
Oh girl na your hubby lips be this?? If yes, abeg how do i reach him? I get one big offer for am.

grin

Hahahahah...how i wish ooo..thick soft lips are my weakness too but unfortunately he dont have that kinda thickness... grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
This one is sick oo grin grin
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by tobaseye: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
Meanwhile, a report from China says, guys are looking for ladies to marry. They should start relocating to China ASAP.

Read for yourself.

'My parents say hurry up and find a girl': China's millions of lonely 'leftover men'

By 2020 there will be 30 million more young men than women in China. In a one-party state that values social stability above all, this disaffected and frustrated element of the population is cause for concern

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by AkProsper(m): 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
it is finished. . . . .. . . . . . check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
Instead looking for a green horseband

Wonders shall never end
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
No jokers pls!
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by MustiizRaja(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
am from India only if u will pay my bride price den I will marry u

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by oka4ugoo: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
Life can be frustrating sometimes. Wish them luck

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
Weed on point! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Financialfree: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Pray naija females don't fall to this category with the way this country dey go

Some of these hungry females criticising have a furnished way of doing theirs.

8 Likes

Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by sniperr007(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nice one. Going for her heart desire. God bless her search
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
With her packaging, na those Niger men go look her way.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by transient123(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
waxxydude:
Single Mother of three?? Ewww. You kicked a pebble once on your way is bad, but if you stumble on that same pebble two more times again means you're a fool, a great fool and i kant marry you because am afraid of how foolish my children would be with you as a mother.

You don't need husband now you need spiritual counselling.

Easy, easy on her please.

No spoil her market finally, she can stumble on an idiot like her jooh.
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by Millz404(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Madness get different form sha.... No be until u naked for road
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by DanielsParker(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
degrading. Be good and a good man will find you
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by pweshboi(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
white man after 3kids? yeah sure an 80yrs old

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by ayoolaa: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin
Re: Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) by slurity1: 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
mother of 3. is 3 not enough? she want to born 33

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger / Through Thick & Thin: Couple Celebrates Weigh Loss Together On Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.