Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,023 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home (62918 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by dre11(m): 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

A man simply identified as Tolu has landed in trouble after he had sex with an epileptic woman and she died in his room during a sex romp in Lagos.

The incident happened at Oke Odo area of Lagos where both the woman and the man reside.
The man has been arrested and detained at Oke Odo Police Division and he is now being charged for murder.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the suspect secretly invited the deceased when his wife was not around and engaged her in sex romp that lasted for hours.

However, during the romp, the lady started breathing heavily and became unconscious on the bed. The suspect quickly wore his clothes, came out and raised alarm which attracted the neighbours.

She was rushed to a hospital. However, before the doctors would attend to her she passed on.

The doctors only certified her dead and her corpse was deposited at the morgue for autopsy report. The incident was reported to the police and the suspect was arrested and detained at the police cell.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that the deceased’s family was contacted, they confirmed that she had epilepsy and she might have died due to suffocation during the romp. However, the police insisted that the suspect was culpable until the report proved otherwise.

Meanwhile, both the police and the suspect were waiting for the report to know the next line of action. When our reporter visited Oke Odo Police Division, the suspect was still detained there.

The DPO was said to have gone to the State Command at Ikeja for CP briefing. However, a police source said the matter will be transferred to SCID Panti for further investigation.

http://pmexpressng.com/woman-dies-sex-romp-married-man-home/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by BreezyCB(m): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
O ti gba penalty lo throw in

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by WrathOfHadez(m): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
Report still pending and Nigeria police are already filing murder charge?
I thought suspects are innocent until proven otherwise!

Only in Nigeria where the average policeman is motivated by money more than crime solving

And the dumb Police won't hesitate to sustain the murder charge to maximize financial pay off.

Uniformed thugs.

177 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by coolebux(m): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
Too much orgasm gringringrin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by abelprice(m): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hmmm it's lyk d man na heavy okombolo... he pound d lady die... lawd have mercy.... I wonder if d lady go make heaven ... undecided.... food for thought. undecided

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by izaray(f): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
Once this man comes out from dis wahala, he will be forced to fear anything on skirt, including his own wife.

konji is a bastard

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by Skain(m): 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
The woman must have told the fool to let her rest o, but e no go gree he go dey form stud. see where opaeyin, alomo and bajinatu poka don lead u now.

ole.....

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by Olalan(m): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
Shameful, really don't know why people can't be faithful to their partners.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by pocohantas(f): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
However, during the romp, the lady started breathing heavily and became unconscious on the bed.

Chaiii!
He must have thought it's multiple orgasm. I can imagine her saying "stop, stop!" and he was like "let me cum first, I am almost cuming"

This can happen to anyone...I feel sorry for the man sha. RIP to her.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin angry

She died in active orgasm. Na wa o

12 Likes

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by Jagermeister(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE...

The new Sahara reporters and Aljazeera.

Bears only bad news.

Only bad news.

5 Likes

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by IAMSASHY(f): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
It's a pity dat most men mistake every noise a woman makes during sex for pleasure.

9 Likes

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by agbonkamen(f): 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nawao things dey happen
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by ericlove4all: 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
coolebux:

My brother na true ooo
I had almost a similar experience some years ago. The lady in question then was someone
i liked so much and would have made a good partner (career-wise dr+ double qualified nurse)
she was and still so beautiful with very good back-view, nice and decent personality.
But her orgasms was like fire..... she passed out during some sessions like after 20 minutes action.
i had to start resuscitating her, giving her injections etc .. after about 10 minute she came back
her pulse and breathing were normal again. i was damn scared thinking how will i explain to the
world wat actually happened if i were not a dr. after that day i started running from her and giving her excuses even though
it was painful leaving her.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by AkProsper(m): 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
ok . .. . ... . . . . check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
Cyriacus sef grin
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by coolebux(m): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
ericlove4all:

My brother na true ooo
I had almost a similar experience some years ago. The lady in question then was someone
i liked so much and would have made a good partner (career-wise dr+ double qualified nurse)
she was and still so beautiful with very good back-view, nice and decent personality.
But her orgasms was like fire..... she passed out during some sessions like after 20 minutes action.
i had to start resuscitating her, giving her injections etc .. after about 10 minute she came back
her pulse and breathing were normal again. i was damn scared thinking how will i explain to the
world wat actually happened if i were not a dr. after that day i started running from her and giving her excuses even though
it was painful leaving her.
Lol o boy you nearly enter o gringrin
Dem for put your matter for front page here gringrin
Thank God sha she was revived.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
Can you now see the disadvantages of too much sex

3 Likes

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by biacan(f): 8:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
that's why I always tell my friends stay away from huge guys they are pu**y killers

6 Likes

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by ndiboy01(m): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
dre11:

http://pmexpressng.com/woman-dies-sex-romp-married-man-home/

Meanwhile, Trouble is when you're in class and your dick decides to stand up for no reason then your teacher calls you to clean the blackboard. Lord of mercy

11 Likes

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by Kora74: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
Na wah oo... See work hazard
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by Lucas10(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
See yawa
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by ndiboy01(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
coolebux:
Meanwhile, Trouble is when you're in class
and your dick decides to stand up for no
reason then your teacher calls you to clean
the blackboard.
Lord of mercy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
sexkilz sexkilz sexkilz ooo shocked
Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by asawanathegreat(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Eyah is a pity, with her condition she still do ikwokirikwo dance. RIP

1 Like

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by ndiboy01(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
abelprice:
Hmmm it's lyk d man na heavy okombolo... he pound d lady die... lawd have mercy.... I wonder if d lady go make heaven ... undecided.... food for thought. undecided
Meanwhile, Trouble is when you're in class
and your dick decides to stand up for no
reason then your teacher calls you to clean
the blackboard.
Lord of mercy

1 Like

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by DrObum(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
That's why when you are eating the forbidden fruit, no go alone, make it a party!

Wisdom go kee me one day! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by Chanchit: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lmao! Olorun maje ka dobo daran.

15 Likes

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
In Runtown’s voice ; grin

That girl for the corner
Tell somebody make them call am o
Way she dey whine am i see fire for her body o

9 Likes

Re: Epileptic Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Married Man In His Lagos Home by oluwatymylehyn(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Rip to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.