Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,509 members, 7,801,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

What Do You Make Of This??? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Do You Make Of This??? (1247 Views)

Can You Make Me Simple Graphics? / Do You Make smooth 2d Cartoon Animations... Come In. Needed / Can You Make Good Animations & Visual Effect ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Make Of This??? by HMZi: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
A friend of mine gave it to me a long time ago,an art piece by an artist named 'EGWUMA'.....some one actually wanted to buy it from me,all the more reason i knew it was priceless.....i love art...

Re: What Do You Make Of This??? by TaiKuun(m): 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
I can just make the exact photoshop of this in HQ if I want.
Re: What Do You Make Of This??? by HMZi: 6:01am On Sep 29, 2017
TaiKuun:
I can just make the exact photoshop of this in HQ if I want.
NUFIN BEATS AUTHENTICITY,in china if you made a copy of some1's art you only honour the artist....alls am saying
Re: What Do You Make Of This??? by TaiKuun(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2017
HMZi:
NUFIN BEATS AUTHENTICITY,in china if you made a copy of some1's art you only honour the artist....alls am saying
This is Nigeria
Re: What Do You Make Of This??? by HMZi: 10:42am On Sep 29, 2017
TaiKuun:
This is Nigeria
and its just a country on earth.......

(1) (Reply)

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of MALCOLM X..... / Sam And Song (comedian) / Motion Graphic Artist...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.